The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

tenor.gif

good finale ,,,,, alot of storylines could progress from here...... but brandon need to apologize and do whatever he has to to be on the show ...

without spoiling anything i knew that would happen to reg ,,, but i can see his character kinda rebuilding if they decide to push that now that brandon is gone....

emmett mother and father....... lol..... mom is on point lol

good finale ,,,,, alot of storylines could progress from here...... but brandon need to apologize and do whatever he has to to be on the show ...

without spoiling anything i knew that would happen to reg ,,, but i can see his character kinda rebuilding if they decide to push that now that brandon is gone....

emmett mother and father....... lol..... mom is on point lol

I’m saying, though the way the finale ended you have to have Brandon’s character in the next season so that’s why I suggested the re-cast

Final ep for this dude Jason Mitchell and he acting his *** off. Son put on an acting clinic!

Wish the cops didnt take his gun though. Wanted Ronnie capped in broad daylight.

This Brandon/Jerrika breakup scene :smh: Bruh. Son said his piece and some.

Dumbass Brandon asking if he the scorpion or the frog :rofl::rofl::rofl: You tadpole *** *****. Ofcourse you the frog.

Emmet dodging Tiff and then making it right was cool. His dungeon apt though :lol:

Damn I wish they let that scene with Jada and Darnell rock. I need me a Jada sex scene.

Some fine *** shorties got at Reg. Remind me of the "First" Purge movie with those sexy would be killers.

The music to end was on point. Donny Hathaway :smokin

Just watched the finale. They’re going to have to re-cast Brandon, right??
Nah, gotta kill him off right @ the s3 premiere. Food truck just get shot up and then a short timeskip. Just say Douda found out he a snitch.

Last edited:
Nah, gotta kill him off right @ the s3 premiere. Food truck just get shot up and then a short timeskip. Just say Douda found out he a snitch.

Don’t they need Jason Mitchell for that still?

They wrote off Jerrika nicely.

not if the opening scene is a crime scene with the truck shot up....... it would kind of fast forward things but the female detective going after douda would be the primary goal

reg come back
reg brother fully committing to that life
kevin losing his mentor , months after losing his father and to see if he goes to the better school

emmett being plotted on by his main baby mother
ronnie trying to find his way with women... cause hit father most likely will die and he will probably get in trouble again

the track coach

got some things they can focus on

Nah just get a body double.

Show "Brandon's back", shoot up the food truck, then show some blood, then just show the sneakers of the body thats laid out like

52523293-closeup-photo-of-lazy-teen-guy-lying-down-on-green-grass-an-wearing-stylish-trendy-gumshoes-body-par.jpg

Then do a short timeskip past all that mourning and reaction period if you aint trying to bring his mother back and obviously can't bring Jerrika to show her reaction.

Or if they really need it I'm sure there's some edited out footage they can use.

Last edited:
This was a really good season finale.
Reg got shot up but big boy only caught a bullet to the arm. Wonder if he was in on this set up....

Man Brandon gotta be on the show, his story ties too so much.

Hopefully Reg still alive, and That baby def not Emmet or something is up.

Show is great, hopefully off the show issues don’t keep hindering it

The finale got me feeling like that Brandon-Jerrika **** was fake news. They can’t bring the show back without that character. If they pull the same **** they pulled with Jason’s real dad on Brandon’s character, like just vanish with a vague *** explanation, it’s gone be easy to stop watching at that point.

What could have been...:smh: but ole boy was really trippin.

Solid finale.
Damn, Reg was one of my favorite characters. And he's definitely dead.

Kevin and Brandon's relationship was always a dope part of the show.

Jerrika straight left that apartment butt *** naked. She took her silverware b :lol::smh:

Jake in the system now...first person he's gonna look up is Douda.

Bruh, Brandon forgiving Ronnie to Ronnie rekindling that relationship with his pops.
Nice touch but it's still F Ronnie.

Glad Emmett got his own spot. A fourth child tho :smh:

Hopefully the opening scene next season is the taco truck exploding.

Show is great man.

Excellent finale. Excellent excellent. S3 can branch in several directions.

****ing Jason Mitchell. What a waste of talent :smh:

They’re getting a new show runner too. Hopefully we don’t take too much of a step back. I don’t even know what they do with Brandon’s character now :smh:

I enjoyed the finale. Not sure how this show will work without Brandon, but I'll give it a shot next season.

PO

jason mitchell is one heck of an actor, maaaaaaaan ...

so who shot reg tho, was it the variant gucci mane, or did douda scorpion mans?

detective toussant with the hair down & nothing to lose since her son got it in the pen...

next season will be fiiiiiiiire.

I think it was Douda which is why he took such a special interest in Reg’s little brother during the last two episodes.
Yeah, he told dude he would handle it and that dude said if he didn't he will and that would lead to war.

I just wanna see what happens when Reg survives it.

Its kinda crazy this is happening cuz of Reg getting his own ppl in line.

Yeah, he told dude he would handle it and that dude said if he didn't he will and that would lead to war.

I just wanna see what happens when Reg survives it.

Its kinda crazy this is happening cuz of Reg getting his own ppl in line.

I thought it was for him and his crew ransacking variant Gucci’s stash house that one time they were bout to be short? The getting folks in line publicly and killing that junkie didn’t raise his stock either.

Back
Top Bottom