The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

I can see now after watching Sleight why Latimore got cast as Emmet.

Son was dealing drugs as nonchantly as he deals kicks. Same demeanor and acting range. They just gave him extra dimensions with being a playa :lol:

Last edited:
it made me think though its 2018 but how often do you see interracial black man/white woman couples on tv?

That was the best episode in a while

Ain't Quentin a little old for the game?

Tracy snitching on dude :smh:

Emmett :stoneface: The person in to sneakers in me hates that storyline. Why would you have a whole collection of fakes? Fake Air Mags? And he got the whole thing for $5,000?

Sarah isn't bad to look at. :nerd:

it made me think though its 2018 but how often do you see interracial black man/white woman couples on tv?

I've noticed it, because you will see more white men with black women on TV.

For a min there I thought they were gonna smash the scorned wife.
You're not the only one. I felt that way soon as she mentioned her husband smashing her sister or whoever it was.
All i know is she finessed the heck out of them for that money. Would have been funny if the story about her husband was fake.

Good episode. Brandon got put in a bad spot by 3 people smh. I think the kids storyline is the best thing on the show. Kevin gonna wind up liking baby Dee because she actually expresses how she feels to him.

Brandon aint nothing but ups and downs.

I know he gonna use his half of the money from his mom selling the house to buy a food truck.

The kids really are the best and funniest part of the show.

Emmett don't got the money but he should've called child services and get his deadbeat babymomma's irresponsible ways on records. The father never has any rights in these custody situations unless the momma in prison or a junkie.

Ronnie a child murdering junkie bum. I don't care for his storyline on the show.

I thought we already discussed Jason being OG's son.

That was clear to me the first time he spoke to Tracy. That's 100% his kid.

Brandon gonna leave his food truck unattended and it’s gonna get jacked.

wha tvepisode didnhe y’all to Tracy? I seen the look in episode 7
Like 3-4 episodes back.
It wasn't a conversation it was just a passing and h saying "hey" and her giving him "stink face"

Then when it said Home slice wast the father but the step father and OG just pops back I'm town asking questions about Jason....I just figured as much it was his.

I think that's what he whispered in dudes ear at the Party was "that ball player that was killed while tall run the streets, was my Son"

Why does shorty want her kid back? Is that not Emmets kid or something? DNA test came in?

Back
Top Bottom