The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Or he dipped out because he didn’t want his son to see what he did for a living and didn’t want him to be apart of that lifestyle.
But he literally went on to retire.

Son is a deadbeat either way. You'd think having a son would be why he quit, move them to a better neighborhood, and chill.

Damn are those Brandon's tats or the actors? :lol:

Kevin and Papa checking their friend about his wannabe gang activity was cool. Papa knowing so much about tampons and menustral cycles :lol:

Even I thought the OG was gonna gut his lil bro.

This show has so many good characters but the 3 most interesting are Hatian Dude, Hannibal and Q

This was a good episode. The supermarket scene was def hilarious. Papa is one of my favorite characters.

This show has so many good characters but the 3 most interesting are Hatian Dude, Hannibal and Q

Haitian dude need more screen time.

It was a good episode. I knew that Emmitt’s bm was messing with another dude when her mother didn’t wanna give the location initially. Reg got his brother in the game and now he gonna regret it.

Ronnie is so annoying.
I'm tired of him walking around with the squeegee face going "bla bla bla bla listen to my whiney raspy voice, bla bla bla"

Die already.
Your character sucks.
+1
Seems like they’re trying to make us feel bad for him or something. **** him.
And I wanna see Reg win but this dude keeps fumbling lol
Wonder what Q said to him.

So Ronnie aggravated his wound by walking around and not resting, and what does he do?

I was cracking up at the phone scene with Kevin's mom. The kids are the best, and asking if he's seen them naked. They're so innocent and still have kid conversations.

The cousin not wanting to ride in the truck :lol: It's like a penthouse in there. He has a flat screen :lol:

The past two episodes have really improved.

I'd add Stanley aka Papa

Last edited:
+1
Seems like they’re trying to make us feel bad for him or something. **** him.
And I wanna see Reg win but this dude keeps fumbling lol
Wonder what Q said to him.

I’m sure he said something along the lines of if he doesn’t tell them anything or gets in their way again then he’ll kill Jake

Ronnie probably left his fingerprints on the steering wheel of the car he dropped the pillhead doctor's corpse off in

Ronnie probably left his fingerprints on the steering wheel of the car he dropped the pillhead doctor's corpse off in
First thought is "nah too many moving parts and too many storyline's already for this to happen" and then I'm like, "please let that be a story line and and Ronnie get caught and get the death penalty and we never see him again"

First thought is "nah too many moving parts and too many storyline's already for this to happen" and then I'm like, "please let that be a story line and and Ronnie get caught and get the death penalty and we never see him again"

:rofl:

Btw does anyone know exactly what kind of business Hatian dude is in besides pills? Is he not considered competition to Trice's operation? Is he in a different space in the market? Does he only have that 1 goon with him as muscle?

the fact that Reg could have took the OG out, but he couldnt because he neede the gun info.
Seems like he would have just kidnapped the OGs brother.

That's exactly what I thought.

But in real life its harder to leave figerprints like that.

What he probably left in the car was blood from his wound.

Btw does anyone know exactly what kind of business Hatian dude is in besides pills? Is he not considered competition to Trice's operation? Is he in a different space in the market? Does he only have that 1 goon with him as muscle?
Probably a different part of town. Most of the time, as long as you're not interfering on that same block, it's whatever.

Jerricka is so trash. Why she always so quick to assume the worst of Brandon? Something must have happened in their past for her to always react so negatively to him.

Back
Top Bottom