The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

sidenote, did you all know that jacob latimore (emmett) makes r&b music in real life & it's not half bad... !?

Couchtuner

Just tried this but I feel like I’m streaming p0rn haha. Pop ups and all these windows that don’t have the show. Any other places or help?? You guys can have Emmet’s mom. You all just don’t say anything about my wife Tai Davis

Just tried this but I feel like I’m streaming p0rn haha. Pop ups and all these windows that don’t have the show. Any other places or help?? You guys can have Emmet’s mom. You all just don’t say anything about my wife Tai Davis
Near impossible to use without adblocker

Keisha out here ho'ing on the low with her coach

Kevin an ol judgemental lil *****.

Ronnie a *****. Hope Jada don't give him the yambs. Dont give a **** about his daddy issues.

Papa ftw :pimp:

Brandon should've known he was gonna lose. ****ed up his former boss used one of his recipes. Jessica's friends a trip. Especially the drunk one :rofl:

That idiot Emmett had 3 kids within 6 months? Dude is trippin.

I thought Kevin was gonna say it was due to Jake's gang ties that the teachers were pressin him, not that he actually believed Jake did it. :smh:

Keisha and the track coach :smh:
That convo the girls were having beforehand.:smh:

I agree with y'all about Jerrika now. FDB :rolleyes

I really need Q to put a green light on Ronnie from whatever island he's on at the moment.

Where Tracy at? :nerd:

Next week's episode looks like it's gonna be really dope.

:lol::lol: at kevin thinking emmett pushing a 7 series bmw

:lol: at Emmett living in Brandon's food truck now

Brandon about to find out soon who he's taking that $10k investment from

:lol: Jerrika's friend 3 drink courtney

Yooo...now I know where I recognize Emmetts pops from.

That's the guy that was getting cheated on in the beginning of Trapped in the Closet.
:rofl:

They bought to set by boy Brandon up to do some jail time.

Speaking of Brandon, I'm not mad at his boss for being shady. I mean you did have sex with his wife last season. He played you just like you played him. Also glad to hear Brandon get that speech from his step father because that's damn sure the truth when it comes to the working world. It's not about what you know, but who you know. A lot of people have positions they don't deserve because of the people they associate with.

I thought Kev's sister was messing with a local drug dealer, but the fact that it's her coach makes that ish crazier. Isn't she in high school?

Jerrika trash for letting them go in on Brandon like that. Like not once did she tell them "chill out" or "don't call him that".

I agree about Brandon not realizing that he got played by his old boss when he thought everything was sweet.

Kev sister wildin messing with her coach esp since I think she younger than Emmett who I think is 17-18. Dude look just like a creep that mess with all high school girls.

Emmett really smashed and got of them pregnant within 6 months of each other and this man isn't even 20 yet. Dude really wanted to be like his father by having 3 kids by 25

I wish Ronnie would have stayed in jail. I hope he doesn't get with Emmett's mom.

Emmett :rofl: He's trying to step up and do better. But that dude acts like he just go out when he sees a woman.

Sleep with his wife and all he gives him is a middle finger. I'd let him smell his wife on my finger :lol:

You can't spill the tea all willy nilly :lol:

Is hard watching Brandon be this square taking constant Ls, all I see is Easy E whenever he’s on screen

He need tonstart asking himself what would Eazy di

Three drink Courtney :lol: Brandon should know she doesn't think of him as a thug.

R Kelly and Keisha :smh:

Kevin and Myeshia :lol:

Courtney looked like she was ready to risk it all too.

I can do without Kevin and Myeshia storyline. Also Ronnie's as well, ish is annonying smh

Brandon's wife must really trust him if she allows her drunk friend to make sexual advances at him. Shawty was all in the crib flirting with dude talking about how good his thug D is and how a man that can cook can get some any time he wants. She would definitely try something if she was left alone with him.

Brandon's girlfriend must really trust him if she allows her drunk friend to make sexual advances at him. Shawty was all in the crib flirting with dude talking about how good his thug D is and how a man that can cook can get some any time he wants. She would definitely try something if she was left alone with him.
Fixed it for ya

Kevin trippin for kissin big baby girl in the mouth

Brandon bout to get tied up wit Jake Older brother in a whole other way... again... taking the $10k from dude..

Keisha trippin for slidin off wit the track coach

DEATH TO Ronnie! Lock his a** up! I hate that they writers let him get out of jail.

I thought that the dude who told Ronnie to clean the house across the street was the same dude that had something to do with his Gma getting beat up

-wtf ronnie need a car for..to ride around & drink in, mans dad died 37 years ago & he runnin' round crying & quittin' jobs ... btw, as the season progresses, his voice, mixed with the way he delivers his lines (the inflection of his voice at the end of every word) becomes more & more annoying, omg ...

-jerrika been trash, she doesn't deserve brandon, don't love me in the dark & not defend me in the light & she didn't tell brandon about the deal with the alderman...

-kev's sister dating a dude that looks like the young version of otis perry... he on that r.kelly ...

Back
Top Bottom