The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Johnny Gil chick is a dude?? what in the world?? :lol:

I just hope the show don't get over the top like Empire where they're pushing an agenda disguised as "acceptance". It just turns into some goofy ****. This show had real substance in the first 2 seasons.

And if every straight relationship is drama but the gay ones are living happily ever after that's gon be problem.

I just hope the show don't get over the top like Empire where they're pushing an agenda disguised as "acceptance". It just turns into some goofy ****. This show had real substance in the first 2 seasons.

And if every straight relationship is drama but the gay ones are living happily ever after that's gon be problem.
Nope she's a woman, but that hairstyle & fact that she's super slim didn't do her any favors.

That’s what I said on said on Saturday .... all the gay people are doing well ... while all the straight stuff is toxic ..... Lena waite on that bull ish

new episodes go live at midnight saturday night? I forgot how thye did these
Technically they should.

Penny Dreadful has all season but tomorrow is its finale. Showtime might slow their role given the shutdown setbacks though, might not.

Was not feeling the first episode and lmaoo i def thought Reg brother was recast of Reg

show will go on but Show was def built on Brandon

new episodes go live at midnight saturday night? I forgot how thye did these
Technically they should.

Penny Dreadful has all season but tomorrow is its finale. Showtime might slow their role given the shutdown setbacks though, might not.

They did it with Billions (or at least shortly after midnight) so I would think this should be the same.
I just hope the show don't get over the top like Empire

Y’all are already putting this show on The Power/Empire Path? I’m not gonna say you’re wrong or that it isn’t possible but you truly hate to see it.

Lena wanted Reg's character to have a relationship with a transgender this season. The actor said **** that and quit the show.
Also on the low, shockingly, Lena was actually laying the groundwork for Reg having a trans relationship back during the pilot.

So to confirm...Johnny’s Girl used to have meat but now has yambs? There was a lot of uncertainty the past few pages.

That closed casket very symbolic, seeing as tho buddy’s career is basically dead too.

:rofl: :rofl:

i def thought Reg brother was recast of Reg

SAME. I was like “Bruh...didn’t we JUST see that ***** get hit up in the recap” :lol: I also thought I recalled Reg pushing a G-Wagon too but I might be conflating TV shows

storm2006 storm2006

source-1.gif

Didnt peep that earlier but yea I think Reg was pushin a G wagon and 300m

The show just isn't flowing right now. The scenes seem to run too long now.

Papa just isn't funny enough more now that he's a teenager

Ms. Jada. God Lord Almighty. That tattoo right above her left buttocks. Lawd.

They tried really hard to convince me that Lana could cook. Failure.

Johnny Gill just doesn't have the acting chops to carry scenes. His scenes were dragging

I don't know if I can make it through this season. Lena going all in.

Felt bad for Johnny Gill, gay homie deserved everything that happened to him. No means no. He wasn't no victim.

Ronnie always bending over backwards for people who **** on him. I would've told homie to beat it.

Emmett out here struggle hustling backwards :lol:

Trig is a trooper doing these struggle scenes. Do ppl really just do shape-ups for the back of ya hair while the front still look unkempt? Then all that kissing leading to a struggle back story.

The gay bar though :rofl: I don't like how they played that scene like he was tripping and/or discriminating. Gay dude came on mad strong. How you gonna assume dude in to other gay dudes and fronting when he could be in to a bunch of other letters of the community. These scenes man.

This ***** Ronnie became a homeless celebrity :rofl:

Lala with the show me that **** and Brandon aint **** barely 3 min in :lol: Then all that "cooking" :lol:

Jada :evil:

Suede running :rofl:

Last edited:
You can tell that Lena is running with her ideas this season. It’s completely different from previous seasons where other producers had control of the directions.

My favorite moment was watching Emmitts momma get her back blown out. Man she is stacked with thighs hips **** and ***. Makes me want to dish out massages since I’m good at it. Wonder if ol boy smashed Emmitts girlfriend too since she had the card first.
Poppas character seems more scary *** biatch than funny like before.

Wonder if LaLa will let Emmit hit that. She was all up on him and she wanted to take a look at his “third leg”. Hope she shows off that body like she did in Power

Back
Top Bottom