The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

C4D6F0ED-9ABA-4A3C-9A69-84214A8B6666.jpeg

Maaaaaan how we gonna start the ep with Ronnie finding the exact house Keisha is captured in and he bs'ed his way in.

Whole time I'm hoping dude kills Ronnie's dumbass. It's like he forgot these houses have basements and a side entrance/exit. Of course Keisha aint on the top floor.

Ok lets talk about this crazy kidnapper. Brushing hair that is in no state to be brushed, talking about lay ya head back, referring to himself as daddy, how Keisha looks like his crush, running fingers through her hair and then cutting it as punishment. This ***** crazy trying to save somebody. Keisha for the streets.

This ***** Jake must have Alzheimer's. He aight but the other night he crying in his brother's arms shook as ****. In reality l, that's just bad writing.

I can only think of the amount of lesbians try to buy the kids off and in to the family. Dre looking so obvious.

This ***** Papa is cold :smh: Punani got him not giving a **** talking about they spelled his name wrong anyway. Fat bumbling *** can't hold hands and a cake. Then he gave Kev a bible :lol:

Miss Ethel out here with the dancing bear :sick: :lol: RIP Should've been Ronnie.

:pimp: @ Douda flipping his mom turning on him politically in to a black ppl need mental health W and exposing his opponent.

Kandi :evil:

Last edited:
i didnt hate this episode lol

Wasnt surprised ronnie pulled up to the house. But i was surprised that he didnt use his super nose to smell that keisha was downstairs :lol: :lol:

I liked the miss ethel arc in this weeks episode. Last of the OGs literally

oh but that vacant was all torn up and disheveled except for one chair conveniently placed where the shallow wall was at lmaooooo

Yea overall not too mad at this episode

As mentioned not a bad episode .... wasn’t particularly good either ... This ninja Ronnie can’t do no wrong these days .....

did Kevin sister call on a landline or cell..... I know the number was blocked but didn’t pay attention to which

Papa about to be hurt.... I can see it coming

missing girl and no cops .... just jungle justice where we gotta find her lol

Ronnie showed up to the exact house Kiesha was in just from hearing a scream in the distance during a black out. :stoneface:

He kidnapped Kiesha because of her hair :smh: :rofl:

Maisha don't want people to know she dating Papa

Ronnie got super powers but can't read the sign outside the male strip club. :lol:

Smart how Douda flipped the whole situation with his mom.

So Miss Ethel's last day was spent at a strip club with her grandson? 0]

Highlights:
Brandon's cousin is back

Lowlights:
Ronnie didn't get killed by the kidnapper

missing girl and no cops .... just jungle justice where we gotta find her lol

As far as the missing girl no cops , Sadly this is one of the realer To life parts for missing kids in the inner city.

but yeah episode wasn’t bad at all.... still hate Ronnie so hopefully he not the one to actually save Keisha

Man what kidnappers let random people in their house? Ronnie basically told him why he there in the first place lol

Nice to see Brandon’s cousin, only character on the whole show that seems to be doing well, so of course he got so lil screen time.

Get a plug on the product only to give that **** away for free. :lol: :smh:

Dre must sell dope or work construction she stay with a pocket full of money and buying them nice gifts

yo what if pedo kidnapper was talking about Keisha mom when he mentioned how he had a crush on ole girl and she rejected him??!
I was thinking how wild it would be if he was actually Keisha's father until he revealed he was a loser that didn't get no yambs.

Would be super ****** up if Keisha's mom knew dude. If that story was about her though :rofl:

I actually enjoyed this episode. It felt short, so I know it was an episode I enjoyed.

- I don't like this left field *** dude kidnapping Keisha
-Stupid how he didn't lead Ronnie to the bathroom, "yeah, bathroom is upstairs" and Ronnie running roughshod all through the house. Idk, but I don't let homeless people run in my house like that :lol:
-Glad to see Hannibal back with speaking lines this episode (He was at the funeral in ep 1, but didn't say anything), they need to develop him more, he's interesting
-I guess they might be able to address Douda being abused by his mother? (This explains Greavy's explanation of how he was showing signs of "crazy" when they were kids, and he "snaps")
- The injection of Trig as a character still bothers me and all these conversations he had with Reg.....:rolleyes
-Grandma.....:frown:, one of my favorite characters in the show, RIP. Why didn't they explain before that she was a club owner? That would explain why she always had the shotty handy and put her money in cigarette boxes. That would round out the character and make her make much more sense. Plus, framing her as a business owner would give her a better context as a member of the community.

Idk man, I don't want to be too critical, but I got a lot more questions about this show now

I basically agree with everything y’all said about this episode but the one thing that pissed me off a little is how Tiff was quick to question Emmett but knows he got that business/hustler mindset. Then how she got swindled outta tree twice for some bs reading. She been there before plenty of times so I’m sure she talked about Emmett to her so of course she was gonna make it seem like the cards was telling the future when we already know Emmett about to take down some yambs real soon.

What I really thought Emmett was gonna say to Hannibal is that him and Lala start making edibles with his weed and they split the profit but maybe we done with the whole food business.

How the **** was Ronnie ever gonna find a way into dudes house? Fake as ****, nobody in Chicago is going to let a homeless dude into their place to take a piss when they could just do that **** outside. Also, idc how loud the volume is on the TV or the tea kettle, Keisha screaming at the top of her lungs would be heard.

The scenes with Johnny Gill and Jake always seem so forced. That **** is flat as hell. Same with the mayoral race. They're clearly running out of storylines/content for the show.

Speaking of which, this is the ******* 2nd straight episode Keisha could've been identified and found if the writers made this show realistic. Why the **** would she ask to call Kevin and not say ****? They're dragging this kidnapping on because LW ran out of ideas.

Seeing Brandon's cousin was cool. He should be on the show more.

Glad Ethel is finally off the show. And ****** at a strip club are not going to stop all forms of entertainment to hear her speak lmfao. But they gave her character a proper ending I guess. I would assume Ronnie is gonna turn into a superhero in the next couple of episodes because now he literally has nothing.

Keyvion :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom