The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

I'd hate to be your friend if that's how you're moving.

you gone get upset if your homeboy or brother hits your girl? Most importantly, if your girl seduces or tries to get at one of your boys behind your back, you’d be more upset at your girl, or friend???

A few years ago, my cousin who’s 11 years younger than me (I’m 33, he’s 22) he said he could take my girl from me. I said “I don’t own any woman. Feel free.” Then I said “Cool, I’m gone f*** your baby mama then” he got quiet as hell...

Fast forward to 2021, he’s sitting in the county jail. Why? Because he got tricked off the streets by a bum, no good female. You can’t let these women get the best of you bruh.

you gone get upset if your homeboy or brother hits your girl? Most importantly, if your girl seduces or tries to get at one of your boys behind your back, you’d be more upset at your girl, or friend???

A few years ago, my cousin who’s 11 years younger than me (I’m 33, he’s 22) he said he could take my girl from me. I said “I don’t own any woman. Feel free.” Then I said “Cool, I’m gone f*** your baby mama then” he got quiet as hell...

Fast forward to 2021, he’s sitting in the county jail. Why? Because he got tricked off the streets by a bum, no good female. You can’t let these women get the best of you bruh.

Really? Nah that’s not how I, or anyone I know, moves but whatever works

ya’ll the type that’ll get mad of your homeboys or best friend was knocking down your sister. Fact remains, she chose Jake. Keep it moving.

GROD.gif

I don’t know how y’all living but f*** all that being my “mans” crap. Kevin weak for being emotionally invested like that. Bruh you 15. Got a whole life ahead of you.
She clearlyyyyy running game on Kevin because he either green or like I said before, he around to many females.

ya’ll the type that’ll get mad of your homeboys or best friend was knocking down your sister. Fact remains, she chose Jake. Keep it moving.

Can’t be mad at Jemma or Jake. CHARGE IT TO THE GAME AND KEEP IT MOVING.

Now he’s about to look like more of a CLOWN, fighting about the chic. Ain’t nothing g-code about that. Kevin already exhibiting traits of being weak and emotionally unstable. Who wants a friend like that? Calling him Lil Ronnie is correct. He always walking around like he has a black cloud above him.

Hopefully Emmett schools that boy

***** what show you watching?

What you mean she chose Jake? :lol:

She is Kevin's girlfriend. She is cheating behind his back and couldn't woman up and tell him.

Same situation with Jake. ****** been best friends since elementary school and he moving like a snake.

I don't know why you're making excuses for those two. Talking about charge it to the game and you cant be mad.

Letting alleged friends treat you that way makes you a sucka. Type of dude where your girl gonna **** ya mans in your bedroom while you washing the dishes. Then you kiss her on the lips when you done.

Kevin got the right to be mad.

Now if he wanna fight Jake it should be about the disrespect not Jemma.

Also get schooled by Emmett? :rofl: That ***** just agreed to let his girl get knocked off by other dudes. Mans has ZERO male friends. Brandon introduced him to those kids and that's the only dudes he's cool with other than his father and son.

That story don't got **** to do with anything other than your cousin being a dummy :rofl:

If you cool with other dudes hitting your girl, just say so. I mean **** it says a lot if you got a girl who would **** your fam or you got fam looking to dog out your girl.

Last edited:

U cut em both off if it’s ya main chick. That ho ain’t loyal f her and ya mans dirty, all the cakes out here and he try your main?

When Imani tried to help JW with his tie :wow::rofl:

i'm sorry but it was funny :lol:
The director was super trolling by not having her wear a bra.

Hopefully Emmett schools that boy
72EA0D6F-65BC-4728-85E7-02EC1CCD44E9.gif

You mean the same Emmett that’s having a mental breakdown because he’s Eskimo brothers with his father, and because his wife is getting a+ head from the Kirkland brand Wesley Jonathan?????

Dog, what are you talking about?:lol:

Attachments

• 53335C4E-CEA1-48E5-8C98-9295E9B1F4BE.gif
    53335C4E-CEA1-48E5-8C98-9295E9B1F4BE.gif
    3 MB · Views: 86
finessence finessence get a chick, and she's for the whole squad. He'll share his chick like a bag of Doritos and won't even be upset when he's sleeping on your wet spot.

200w.gif

Show me in the book of life where it says you own a woman. A woman gone do as she pleases. So will a man. Dudes act all macho and hard until they cookie get took...

Not caught up with the show but I caught the last episode with my girl and ole dude gotta pack out his “homie” who took his girl. Bruh with the dreads look like he be punkin lil homie

I don't know how/when Tracy found out the dirty Detective Wallace killed Jason but yeah technically it was a cop that killed him even though he was shot by Trice first.

The earlier seasons are completely different show compared to what it is now. :smh:

coogies/brandon’s mom popping douda is just as good as Reggie resurrecting from the sidewalk and popping him I guess

*One minute in*

I knew it was a possibility, but I thought it was too soap opera-y...

I was wrong. :smh:
----------------------------------------------------------

Notes:
-Poppa couldn’t get Lil Rel on the podcast? But I thought that...so that means...idk.
-When did Tiff go to Colorado? That could’ve been an episode in itself.
-So I guess all Emmett had to do was cry one time, and now he's back to normal?
-Da Brat really had a 3 minute cameo where she basically played herself, and proceeded to be a homewrecker. Dre better not step to her at that bar. :lol:
-Russell Eastbrook.
-Are we supposed to care about this Vic Mensa storyline?
-Poppa is now officially the lamest character on the show
-Close second is Jake, that boy is whipped.

Since Weaver wasn't in this episode (why?), I gotta give the player of the episode award to: Iman Shumpert!

He was only screen for about a minute, but his terrible acting performance will stand the test of time! By comparison, Lala could be the next Angela Bassett. So, congrats to you, Shump!

Last edited:
They made Papa and Myesha so wack with this podcast. That intervention was dumb. They went from happy to her needing space with nothing inbetween.

D'angelo Barksdale is another character now? This dude went from hoop dreams to working in a thrift store?

Myeshia being a rapper? They went from 0-100. She rapped in one scene and now she's Cardi B. Yo they threw another Bruce Jenner to be the interviewer for Myeshia?

What does Jada do for Dre, she has a wife? WTF.

Douda caught feelings for Tracy like that?

I guess any celeb from Chicago can be on this show. The more characters the merrier. I guess it makes too much sense to ask Dre what she's doing. I guess Iman is going to be having his turn with Tiff. When are Chief Keef and Kanye going to be on the show?

Dre saying Jada has cancer had me :rofl: Terrible acting

The mayor of Chicago needed Johnny to come get him from the hospital? The MAYOR? Because he wouldn't have a driver and security.

Why was Kev suspended if they have a zero tolerance policy?

Man I knew she was going to want that damn baby back.

Did they even do that **** legally? Seems like she put the baby on Craigslist.

Lady had the baby for months and still doesn't have a name.

Her and D'Angelo are going to be the new parents and she's going to be traumatized every day looking at him.

Oh wow, Kev officially on some sucka ****. Airing out your break up and ya man betraying you on a damn podcast? Then he gonna hook up with a watered down Maisha? Plus he should look on the brightside of getting kicked out.

If anything, it's a good example of this generation having to put everything online for the world to see.

:lol: @ Papa being shook off Maisha's wise words. Papa playing himself hard now. He really trying to be that kind of boyfriend. To think he of all ppl got an ego.

:lol: @ Kandi basically taking over the mayor's office.

Jake a lame. Trig out here giving simp advice.

:rofl: @ Dre playing couple counselor when her house aint even in order and she has been a lousy uncommunicative partner.

Da Brat done came a long way doing lesbian sex scenes now :lol: They lacking though. None of Nina's tittays or anything.

:rofl: @ Shump.

**** the whole wanting the baby back. Trash storyline. Kiesha need to move.on with her life and actually get nacl.in control. How she want to.be a mom while still having terror attacks from being kidnapped and raped? Crazy how the writers are doing this character.

This randomly popped up in my mind as watched the ep but its crazy how the whole gang forcing ppl to move out their houses so Douda could gentrify the neighborhood plot got dropped :lol:

Back
Top Bottom