THE CLEVELAND BROWNS THREAD

Lolita, go to treemont and ferinheight is legit but pricy, hot sauce williams for bbq (hood spot), angies for soul food (hood spot), paninis i am a fan of........Great lakes on w 25th is amazing, get the pretzel chicken

Bar louie has amazing mac n cheese
Already hate our coaching...Manziel was def told not to leave the pocket..looked mad uncomfortable.

@ChampCruThik
 skip melt altogether and go to Fahrenheit and get the Cleveland Nachos for an app., then the Shortribs or the Coffee Crusted Pork Tenderloin and wash it down with a Moscow Mule 
Good looks, fellas. Much appreciated. Pics for NT.

moscow mules :pimp:

champ have you had one before? in general, they're pretty damn good. i'm they're even better at this spot if the locals are telling you to try one there.

welp, it's about time.  Petine is an idiot for letting it last this long.  Now maybe there will be enough time for Hoyer to get some sort of chemistry with his receiving squad.  Not even sure why Gordon is taking reps, does more harm than good.  What a mess.

Josh Gordon has been suspended the entire year.

Not shocked this happened, but the timing is just ridiculous and the fact they dragged this out is just unacceptable.

Period. They could've done this months ago.

Browns can put some real pressure on the division with the upcoming 'easy' games. Would be crazy if they can win the division, but definitely not impossible

Last edited:
Browns can put some real pressure on the division with the upcoming 'easy' games. Would be crazy if they can win the division, but definitely not impossible
Browns were also largely competitive in their two divisional losses to Pittsburgh and Baltimore. Few plays from being a 5-0 team.

Saw Haden, Whitner, Gordon and Tate at the Cavs game tonight :pimp: :pimp:

They showed Tate on the screen and he didn't realize it and Haden was completely dogging him :rofl:

Whitner is having a great game.

Gipson with 6 INT's this season :wow:... leading the league.

Hoyer looked very shaky at the start, but he is getting it together!

Let's close this out Brownies!!!

Hats off to finallyfamous finallyfamous . Did not see a victory in Cincy coming. Defense played their hearts out and harassed Dalton into numerous errors. Three-headed monster pounding the rock and controlling TOP. Hoyer flourishing with limited weapons at skill positions.

Had tickets to the game in Cincy last night, but I couldn't get the time off of work because I took time off for my honeymoon - man am I pissed. I was waiting for this game all season, and realized this week I wouldn't have the vacation time to take off to go.

But man, we played like a Superbowl contending team. Yeah I didn't stutter. Superbowl here we come..

Had tickets to the game in Cincy last night, but I couldn't get the time off of work because I took time off for my honeymoon - man am I pissed. I was waiting for this game all season, and realized this week I wouldn't have the vacation time to take off to go.

But man, we played like a Superbowl contending team. Yeah I didn't stutter. Superbowl here we come..
FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chill my g don't jinx us

Back
Top Bottom