The College Basketball Post

I'll let you handle it this time. Go head and throw it up
You're always welcome aboard, *King of New York* you're all ******* welcome

I hope Notre Dame makes the tournament this season. Zach Auguste is pretty much it in the middle, but they have nice perimeter play

Memphis is so ******* bad.

*searches for a certain poster's beginning of the year predictions*

Expecting Nebraska to bounce back and take it to Cincy tonight. Not really a good matchup, and the young guys just aren't ready yet.

The Water Fountain Wiltjer has it flowing with purity of Alaskan spring water right now. :pimp:

Still can't play a lick of d but that doesn't matter right now.:smokin

I feel like I remember a UK, fan telling me that Derek Willis was better than Wiltjer, fun times. heh.

Michigan never stood a chance with those bigs, regardless.

I don't get it, is Michigan a recruiting destination or not?

I thought there bigs were bad when they had Horford and Morgan, then I saw this Donal dude and was like.:x

and some how it's gotten even worse, they didn't feel like recruiting this year?

was watching sportscenter and they showed the womens notre dame/mich highlights.

one notre dame asst coach looking fiiiiine

I feel like I remember a UK, fan telling me that Derek Willis was better than Wiltjer, fun times. heh.

I thought there bigs were bad when they had Horford and Morgan, then I saw this Donal dude and was like.:x

and some how it's gotten even worse, they didn't feel like recruiting this year?
Def not a recruiting destination. Beilein's just one of the best in talent development in the game. Hell, evals too.

Last edited:
Yeah, the recent on-court success hasnt translated to recruiting sucess like you'd hope. Came up short on several targets last class and seems to be more of the same so far with 2015. They have a good looking big man for the 2016 class fwiw.

I certainly dont think its due to a lack of effort by the coaching staff. I mean ****, Donnal was a 4*, top 100 ish player. he's just not there yet. Doyle can be a solid 4 year guy but he's 10 games into his career. Chatman isnt off to the best start, but you can see that in due time he'll a good one. These guys just have to get comfortable playing with each other.

So yeah, you dont want to hit the panic button just yet, but last week put them seriously behind the 8 ball.

I wonder if Bob Knight has informed Neil Degrasse Tyson that he can unify quantum mechanics and Einsteins general relativity equations by utilizing the PUMP FAKE?

Did the doctors fighting ebola get the message? Just pump fake a *poof* ebola gone.

Beilien is good at developing talent and finding diamonds in the rough, but when it comes to recruiting he just isn't as tenacious as other coaches. He's getting kids to look and show interest but we've lost a lot of recruiting battles for kids who had Michigan at the top of the list. When Beilien gets in these drawn out battles against Cal, and Donovan and Miller and Matta he loses. This roster is full of freshman but due to recruiting misses it's not freshman who can really impact a game yet.

Morgan wasn't a great big man but he became a vocal leader and glue for the team as a junior and senior and thats when this team is lacking. They don't have a Novak to have an aneurysm of leadership. Morgan was good in the pick and roll game, they're missing that at the moment They also don't really have a killer on the team, like a Stauskas or Burke. Levert can score and everything but he's not Stauskas.

I don't think this team is as bad as they've played the past three games. I've seen Beilien teams in this position before and they pull out of it. They're just young a team and having Irvin in a slump isn't helping.

Also Arizona is just really good

Did no one see the Sam Thompson alley oop yesterday?

Last edited:
Ehh I think Levert is Just as good as Stauskas was last year he's just alone now. I don't think Nik would be doing much better with these guys. Zak Irvin not taking the leap others expected.

I don't want to turn this into a Levert Vs Stauskas becuase the fact is the team just isn't playing well but I don't think Stauskas turns the ball over in the final seconds against NJIT.

Well damn.

@bretstrelow: Duke says Semi Ojeleye transferring

Press release:

Last edited:
Knew it was only a matter of time...

Grayson you up next

Nvm forgot cook is gone next year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom