The College Basketball Post

Meeks should never be allowed to put on a UNC jersey after tonight

The hell he yelling at Roy for

Jeff Goodman :

"Roy Williams was clearly apologizing to Brad Brownell in handshake line after Brownell was extremely upset about something".

At his age Roy better be copping pleas

Blame Meeks :lol: apparently he ran past the Clemson bench and said something disrespectful. Their coach didn't like it and wanted Roy to know.

Kansas with the gift. That was a 4 step travel. How a ref misses that I will never understand you literally have nothing else to watch but man witht the ball

Officiating has been atrocious across the board in every major sport the past year and change.

Would love to hear what the Big 12 says about that blatant travel. This isn't contact, which is arbitrary when calling a foul. A travel at full speed is as black and white as violations come.

Big 12 will just put a statement out and that'll be that.

TTU trying to hold on against Press Virginia

Did I miss AMP rant about Crean yet tonight?

Last edited:

Wow.Last time ball hit the floor was on the Jayhawks logo.No way K-State getting that call in the Phog though.

Travel should have been called. No excuse for the refs to miss that. Hawks very, very fortunate to escape with a win tonight against a better than advertised State team. Big 12, especially the mid half are turning out to be much better than predicted. It is early but the experts who said the Big 12 would be down this year so far are wrong.

This Jayhawks team makes me super nervous. We can't guard anyone. 4 guards but we continually get blown by and are forced to help. The lacking presence of a rim protector the last couple of years has really exposed the lack of defense we play.

money always wins out fellas. 

aka why was Ohio State in the college football playoff. 

aka you not getting that call in Phog

Last edited:
So...yeah...Svi traveled. Pretty obvious and should have been called. Would've liked KU's chances in OT though.

Anyways, like my man @langfor5  said earlier...this team is beginning to worry me. Defense is really really really bad. Can't stop anyone. They're going to have to figure out how to play small on the defensive end before I start considering them major contenders for an NC this year. Josh Jackson had 22, 9, and 6 last night. He played really well...as did a lot of KU players offensively...but the defense is an issue.

Big W for Tech last night. Think the middle of the Big 12 will be tough.

UNC is just weird. I can't get a grasp on them. Same with Indiana. UK last night 
eek.gif

Oh, and TCU is going to beat some teams and maybe make the tournament.

Why Duke gets ALL the calls?

:nerd:

Cause the refs are trash, period. I've never been a fan of "homecooking" officiating and I even squirm when I see some of the questionable charges Duke gets at home.

Just doesn't sit well with me, it's a terrible precedence to set.

Jamie Dixon is a damn good coach, glad to see him building something at TCU.

Pitt isn't an easy place to build a program and he did it pretty well for a long-time. Sometimes things can get a little stale but he was always a guy to me that would land on his feet regardless of what happened there.

Dixon has that TCU team looking good. Plenty of talent in the state of Texas, especially in the Dallas / DFW area to recruit.

Very, very impressed with Josh. Great all around talent. His passing / vision is something that has really surprised me. It is, unacceptable for him to shoot 54% from the stripe.

Back
Top Bottom