The College Basketball Post

this is the first year that i kinda questioned make up of cals team....its just an odd group together..at least for me

Cincy looks scary good. They could run the table in the American Conference
Trying not to get too hyped up because of the competition. But that team is deep, athletic, and can score. Mick has been running full court press too. Wichita St will be a challenge still

this is the first year that i kinda questioned make up of cals team....its just an odd group together..at least for me

I questioned it during the recruitment of these dudes. The point guard and Center players on the team are over rated , that doesn't even begin to touch on the lack of overall jump shooting

I questioned it during the recruitment of these dudes. The point guard and Center players on the team are over rated , that doesn't even begin to touch on the lack of overall jump shooting

yea green is a 4 year player honestly...and i dont see richards being a top 15 pick...i just dont see it..really odd make up...cal will get them going but i do think they are liable to get bounced early...

Thank the Lord for Duval allowing Grayson to stop the downhill forced drives, atleast for tonight.

Allowed him to focus more on his shooting

-PJ Washington on U.K. Is trash. No idea why he insists on posting up and taking contested shots

-Cal isn't coaching this team. No idea why they are 3/4 guarding Azabukie. Also, Kahlea-Jones has range and Azabukie won't move out the paint. Yet, Cal has him at the rim.

-Hami and Knox will have to carry this squad.

-As I type this....PJ Washington posts for the 4th consecutive posession in congestion....and turns the ball over. Again

Kansas playing man to man...

The guy Azabukus is guarding should pop EVERY time :smh:. Especially when it's a guy with decent range like Sasha.

DOpeQSbUMAAEktK.jpg

Without diluting the event, I wonder if the Champions Classic would ever expand and potentially include UNC and a 6th team like Arizona or UCLA.

They want it to kick off the college basketball season going forward so adding a 3rd game in the afternoon seems feasible.

Without diluting the event, I wonder if the Champions Classic would ever expand and potentially include UNC and a 6th team like Arizona or UCLA.

They want it to kick off the college basketball season going forward so adding a 3rd game in the afternoon seems feasible.
I like that idea,add UNC and UCLA.

Back
Top Bottom