The College Basketball Post

Watched The Scheme last night. Crazy that Sean Miller and Will Wade still have jobs :lol:

The idea that Dawkins "defrauded" universities and that's what he's locked up for is hilariously stupid.

these universities really do not give a **** :lol:

yet another example of how effed the judicial system is. if Dawkins had money that thing would've never went to trial

i want to know who had it out for Rick Pitino :lol:

Slick Rick musta double crossed or cost a bunch of money to someone who was really high up. They were coming after him like he was the head of a crime family.

Imagine if Dawkins didn't have the money he duped from the FBI. He would have been cooked. Like you said the judicial system is set up for the elite, rich members to skate by while the lower class doesn't have a chance. That 'case' the FBI had was complete garbage.

I thought the most resonating part for me was when Dawkins commented that something has to be going on behind the scenes that is allowing coaches like Wade, Miller, hell even Self to publicly come out and re-emphasis their innocent. No way would these guys risk their careers with the kind of written and public statements they have made if they didn't have the assurance that nothing further would come from these investigations. Or these guys are being paid millions to win ball games and instead will just 'sacrifice' black assistants who they can consistently refill over and over again. Vicious game.

Last edited:
Marty Blazer stole $2.3 million from clients and got probation. Christian Dawkins gave money to players and got sentenced to 18 months in federal prison. US judicial system in a nutshell

that Will Wade made a "strong *** offer" to a player who wasn't even a one and done undercuts the argument that only a select few players will benefit from allowing them to be paid

Donovan Williams to Ok state

I’m guessing auburn/Georgia for Kuminga.

memphis should have a good week

So, Juwan isn’t dropping bags?

Or maybe doesn’t have his bag infrastructure in place yet?

I thought the bags were gonna be a part of this hire. This sucks.

Contending for what?
Contending for what?
I'm guessing mean the NCAA tournament, where Michigan has reached the championship game twice in the past 7 years.

Where MSU hasn't been in the past decade, despite frequently being the supposed favorite.

The place Bridges was hoodwinked by Izzo into coming back to reach, only to fall woefully short.

Last edited:
8746F591-60CC-4687-AE6E-5705BC304FFB.jpeg

I'm guessing mean the NCAA tournament, where Michigan has reached the championship game twice in the past decade.

Where MSU hasn't been in the past decade, despite frequently being the supposed favorite.

The place Bridges was hoodwinked by Izzo into coming back to reach, only to fall woefully short.

lol
But Juwan did know Todd was a reach. ESP the last couple weeks he informed em

I'm guessing mean the NCAA tournament, where Michigan has reached the championship game twice in the past 7 years.

I simply asked what they were contending for, as I don't believe they would've been a national title contender even with those 2 players. So maybe they were contending for NCAA berth? Big Ten title?

Congrats on the 2 runner ups in the last 30 years, I guess

Back
Top Bottom