The College Basketball Post

8753C192-7161-460B-B0DE-DEF255FE4089.jpeg

AAC79571-FE32-444A-A594-8D4C198EFECC.jpeg

K farewell tour energy

Mathurin, Koloko and Terry were too much in the second half. :smh:

UCLA probably locked into being a 4 seed in the tourney.

Go Long Beach and Dan Monson, who got Kris Humphries back from Coach K.

Florida lost to A&M twice…
Wasn’t discrediting Texas A&M’s run, but it’s how close things can get to not happening if you were just gonna go over other teams that lost in OT in their tournament’s opening rounds.

I was at the Creighton Nova game solely because I got some free tickets and I don’t think that I’ve ever watched a worse basketball game in person :lol:. They were shooting 0% and 7% respectively from 3 at half.

I was at the Creighton Nova game solely because I got some free tickets and I don’t think that I’ve ever watched a worse basketball game in person :lol:. They were shooting 0% and 7% respectively from 3 at half.
respectively

That 2008 Georgia team got me into college basketball, I remember being on Spring Break in Florida when I was 15 just reading the Florida newspaper that came to the door each day about them winning.

Richmond pulling off a huge upset on Davidson in the A-10 tourney. Always such a great conference. Wish UNCG joins soon

tmay407 tmay407 Losing 14-0, has Calzada throw two pick 6’s?
Didn’t get to watch the game, wife got mad at me for trying to watch it on my phone at brunch. Seems like the 4th game in 4 days caught up to us. And Tennessee is just a bad matchup for us anyways.

Seth Davis has Xavier getting ****ed out of the tournament by the Richmond auto bid.

Back
Top Bottom