The College Basketball Post

Not mad at him at all. At ALLL. He's going to make someone a lot of money; pay him a lot of money.

-foe

is he actually tho?
You think the Miami basketball programs revenues really depend on this kid in any significant way?

He's not a national star, his value as an endorser is marginal to non existent
He's not some transcendent talent , the university of miami im sure could find another good not great 6-3 combo gaurd on the transfer market.

I think he's overplaying his hand.
College basketball fans root for the program and the coaches,
the players are transitory

If im Miami Id tell him to kick rocks just to avoid setting a precedent that this is acceptable.
and what high major program that would have the cash to do this really wants him after this fiasco?

he should just go pro.

Last edited:
is he actually tho?
You think the Miami basketball programs revenues really depend on this kid in any significant way?

He's not a national star, his value as an endorser is marginal to non existent
He's not some transcendent talent , the university of miami im sure could find another good not great 6-3 combo gaurd on the transfer market.

I think he's overplaying his hand.
College basketball fans root for the program and the coaches,
the players are transitory

If im Miami Id tell him to kick rocks just to avoid setting a precedent that this is acceptable.
and what high major program that would have the cash to do this really wants him after this fiasco?

he should just go pro.
You know, I don't disagree regarding him overplaying his hand.

I just fully support this new element that does away with college players making a program money but not being allowed to take money.

-foe

Yea this **** is going to get out of hand real fast and I’m here for it.

I really can’t wait for some big wig in LI, with a string of car dealerships + waste management empire and whose daughter goes to Hofstra, to throw a collective 3 mil at 4-5 of the top 20 HS recruits to go there for a year.

Or a school like UC Santa Barbara suddenly becomes the marquee transfer destination because a handful of businesses out there, run by UCSB alum, start throwing out $300k-$500k NIL deals.

Absolute anarchy.

Yea this **** is going to get out of hand real fast and I’m here for it.

I really can’t wait for some big wig in LI, with a string of car dealerships + waste management empire and whose daughter goes to Hofstra, to throw a collective 3 mil at 4-5 of the top 20 HS recruits to go there for a year.

Or a school like UC Santa Barbara suddenly becomes the marquee transfer destination because a handful of businesses out there, run by UCSB alum, start throwing out $300k-$500k NIL deals.

Absolute anarchy.

You talking about Adam Weitsman? I used to work his account, Upstate Shredding. We sued the **** outta his company (and won) cause dude was always *****ing and didn’t wanna pay $40k worth of bills. **** that guy

1651255712746.png

Back
Top Bottom