The College Basketball Post

Olek looking like he about 6'5" out there..."Teen Wolf"
laugh.gif

Damn, I didn't even realize Pope transfered out of New Mexico State. Seton Hall is a program that will never ever come back to prominence especiallyplaying in that loaded Big East conference. I'm still holding out hope for the Johnies though.

Damn, I didn't even realize Pope transfered out of New Mexico State. Seton Hall is a program that will never ever come back to prominence especially playing in that loaded Big East conference. I'm still holding out hope for the Johnies though.
I think Gonzalez turns into the next Calipari and starts gettin' some top notch recruits out of NYC. And when I say the next Calipari I meandoin' some snake !$%* and start dippin' his hands in the Booster cookie jar.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Damn, I didn't even realize Pope transfered out of New Mexico State. Seton Hall is a program that will never ever come back to prominence especially playing in that loaded Big East conference. I'm still holding out hope for the Johnies though.
I think Gonzalez turns into the next Calipari and starts gettin' some top notch recruits out of NYC. And when I say the next Calipari I mean doin' some snake !$%* and start dippin' his hands in the Booster cookie jar.

To be honest, there isn't enough talent lately in NYC to do that and make an impact. Lately, Jersey ball>New York ball.

I was very pro Duke (for myself) this off season...tonight it kinda hit me again, that this current Duke squad is no real threat.

Great ACC season, yes...but nationally, no serious threat.

Asking too much from Singler on the inside..then Plumlee, Lance, Zoubek?

Guess I kinda just needed to see it to realize it again.

They'll beat anyone without size tho. But a strong team that takes care of the ball in March...I can't see it.

Tennessee is down to one point guard.

The Vols got word that freshman Daniel West has been ruled ineligible by the NCAA and won't play this season.

That means with the injury to back-up point guard J.P. Prince, the only player capable of running the team is junior college transfer Bobby Maze.

Maze is talented, but enigmatic. Remember, this is the same guy who was basically kicked out of Oklahoma.

The other issue is that with the up-tempo pace that Bruce Peal plays, it'll be interesting to see how many minutes Maze can actually go without a breather.

BOB COUSY PRESEASON LIST

Here are the 31 players named to the Bob Cousy Award preseason nominee list:

Josh Akognon (Cal State Fullerton), Malik Boothe (St. John's), Sherron Collins (Kansas), Darren Collison (UCLA), Louis Dale (Cornell), Kenny Dawkins(Lamar), Levance Fields (Pittsburgh), Jonny Flynn (Syracuse), Devin Gibson (UTSA), Jeremy Goode (Mount St. Mary's), Jay Greene (Maryland-Baltimore County),Trevon Hughes (Wisconsin), Aaron Jackson (Duquesne), Mitch Johnson (Stanford), Ty Lawson (North Carolina), David Marek (Southern Utah), Eric Maynor (VirginiaCommonwealth), Jack McClinton (Miami), Ronald Moore (Siena), Jeremy Pargo (Gonzaga), Tajuan Porter (Oregon), Scottie Reynolds (Villanova), Gerald Robinson(Tennessee State), Edgar Sosa (Louisville), Ronald Steele (Alabama), Anthony Thomas (Boise State), Mike Trimboli (Vermont), Deonta Vaughn (Cincinnati), ChrisWarren (Mississippi), Tony White (College of Charleston) and Josh Wilson (Northern Arizona). D.J. Augustin of Texas won last season's award.

RANDOM NOTES: Northfield Mount Hermon 6-foot-7, 220-pound forward Pete McMillan, a Los Angeles native, committed to Cornell. McMillan is theeighth player Ivy League-bound from the school in the last three years. NMH has now had 17 D-1 players commit in that span. … Rhode Island senior Jimmy Baronwas 6-of-8 from long distance in the Rams exhibition game over the weekend. URI also got a strong effort from starting guard Marquis Jones, who had 11 assistsand just two turnovers. … VCU sophomore forward Myk Brown will transfer at the end of the semester.

So Tennesse is goin down to Orlando with not many experienced guys...really only Smith and Chism from last year...good luck.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

They'll beat anyone without size tho. But a strong team that takes care of the ball in March...I can't see it.
Basically.

We can still make an Elite 8 though.

I was REALLY hoping for at least a minute improvement on Zoubek's part. Safe to say, that hasn't happened.

ohwell.gif

I think if match ups broke the right way, a Final 4 is possible but eventually they're gona run into somebody that can handle them.

i heard Liberty blew out ECU in a scrimmage...Curry dropped 28 points
pimp.gif

also heard they beat appy state and curry dropped 20 in the only half he played
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Basically.

We can still make an Elite 8 though.

I was REALLY hoping for at least a minute improvement on Zoubek's part. Safe to say, that hasn't happened.

ohwell.gif

I couldn't even watch the game but... I already knew the 1st part was going to remain an issue.

You're not alone Dre
smh.gif

"There are many strong teams in the Big East," Maryland Coach Gary Williams said. "However, there are teams that the 'strong' teams look at as 'sure wins.' That's not true in the ACC."
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]Sports Illustrated's Top 20 Men[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Rank[/td] [td]School[/td] [td]Rank[/td] [td]School[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]North Carolina[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]Memphis[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Connecticut[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]Michigan State[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]UCLA[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]Gonzaga[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Louisville[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]Georgetown[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]Purdue[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]Marquette[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]Notre Dame[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]Arizona State[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]Pittsburgh[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]Oklahoma[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]Duke[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]Davidson[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]Texas[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]Miami[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]Tennessee[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]Villanova[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
And below, a quick glance at SI's six regional preview issue covers.

XAVIER PLAYING WAITING GAME

Xavier coach Sean Miller is still waiting to hear whether Jordan Crawford, who transferred from Indiana, will receive a waiver and be eligible to play thisseason.

Bob Knight will return to ESPN's college basketball telecasts this season in an expanded role. The former coach will be paired with Brent Musburger onweekly Thursday night games with various conferences, and he will work with Dan Shulman on non-conference games on other nights.

Knight also will work as an on-site analyst for College GameDay, and he will give analysis on SportsCenter (once a week in January andFebruary) and ESPN Radio (Mike & Mike in the Morning or Tirico & Van Pelt).

His first game telecast is scheduled for November 20 and 21 at the 2K Sports Classic Benefiting Coaches vs. Cancer in New York. Knight joined ESPN in Marchto provide studio commentary for the network's Championship Week and NCAA Tournament programming.

Welcome to The Show! On Tuesday, ESPN.com senior college basketball writer Andy Katz will stop by to chat about the offseason.
Send your questions now and join Andy on Tuesday at 11 a.m. ET!

Katz Archive: Chats | Columns | Blog

sn2.gif
AndyKatz: (11:01 AM ET ) here to chat for a bit

Justin (Houston, TX): Hey Andy, no one has talked about Texas A&M University in a long time since Acie Law was here and the call (or nocall) against us in the UCLA game last year. I look at our roster and see a bunch of very talented guys, and even though we lost Joseph Jones, Dominique Kirk,and Deandre Jordan(not a good move to go to the NBA), I foresee us making big strides this year. What do you have to say on the matter?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:04 AM ET ) A&M will bean itneresting team to watch. Mark Turgeon told me he was very pleased with the progress of forward David Loubeau. Clearly the guard play should be thestrength with Josh Carter on the wing and Donald Sloan at the point. I'm sure the Aggies will be in the mix in the top five in the Big 12.

Jake (Syracuse): Andy, any chance the Orange wins the BE this year? Boeheim said he's atleast going 9 deep, that would help.

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:05 AM ET ) Chance? Sure. Butit's unlikely He said he could see his team finishing anywhere from 2 to 8.

BK (mpls): Andy, Can you tell me what's in store for us Hoosier fans over the next year?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:05 AM ET ) A scrappy teamthat won't win many games and then a transition into a Marquette-like gritty team that will form over the next two years.

Brad (Gadsden,Alabama): Andy, Will Alabama do good in the Maui Inventainal?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:06 AM ET ) Alabama shouldhave a decent shot to come out of there with two wins. If Steele plays up to his potential this early in the season then the Tide will ahve an advantage withan experienced backcourt. I wouldn't sleep on the Tide in Maui. They could surprise.

Steiny (NYC): Do you agree with the fact Mike Krzyzewski plans to use Greg Paulus in a reserve role and start Nolan Smith?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:07 AM ET ) Yes. Nothingwrong with experience off the bench. Smith provides more athleticism. I don't have an issue with it. He would know more than me. He's won just a fewmore games.

Travis (Chicago): What freshman do you think will be a household name by March?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:08 AM ET ) DeMar DeRozan,USC
Tyreke Evans, Memphis
B.J. Mullens, Ohio State
Jrue Holiday, UCLA
Delvon Roe, Michigan State
Kemba Walker, UConn

SprungOnSports (Long Island): Do you think UCLA will have some early growing pains after losing Love and a bunch of upper-classmen?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:09 AM ET ) Yes. Losing toDuke in New York (let alone potentially struggling with Miami of Ohio isn't a reach this week) or at Texas isn't out of the question.

Pablo ( New York City): Who is your dark horse team in the Big East?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:09 AM ET ) West Virginia orSyracuse

Steiny (NYC): Hi Andy long time no speak. Do you think Georgia Tech is going to make the NCAA Tournment?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:10 AM ET ) it all depends onthe point guard. If Iman Shumpert is a big-time point guard for the Yellow Jackets then they've got a shot.

RP: (b-more, MD): how do you think Zona will do in the NIT?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:11 AM ET ) Won't besurprised at all if the Wildcats don't get out of Tucson and lose to UAB at home, assuming the Blazers beat Santa Clara.

Dean: When will Hansbrough play his first game

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:12 AM ET ) When he'shealthy. The Tar Heels shouldn't play him until he's completely ready to go. March and his pro career are what matters. They won't rush him. Sowhen he's ready, he'll play. Maui and Michigan State are nice games but no one will remember what happens in Maui if he's out in March.

Nick (Oregon): What's the forecast look like for my Ducks this year? I'm not a huge college guy, but I follow my quack attack.. Theylooking at bottom feeder status in the pac-10?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:12 AM ET ) Good year to beretooling in the Pac-10. I'm predicting the Ducks finish in the bottom five.

Jeff (Chicago): Andy, I've seen a couple of ex. games so far and I don't like the 2 three-point lines so close together on somecourts. Don't you think that will make for some confusion at one point this year?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:13 AM ET ) Absurd. The womenshould have pushed theirs back or put one thick line across the top.

Mike (Ohio): Looks like the Vols lost a guard to academics. What kind of season do you see for them?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:14 AM ET ) Thin at the pointwithout Daniel West and J.P. Prince (at least for a month). Bobby Maze better be talented enough or the Vols won't win the SEC.

Brian Storrs, CT: Over/Under on the Huskies getting 30 wins this season?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:14 AM ET ) Overall?Possibly. Regular season? No shot. Big East is too tough.

Danny (Yonkers, NY): Can you see 3 Big East teams making the Final 4 just like in 1985?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:15 AM ET ) Yes. I'mprojecting at least two.

Jon (VA): expectations for liberty and curry this year?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:15 AM ET ) Maybe too much isbeing put on Seth Curry. He needs to form his own identity first before being compared to his brother.

Trey (Boise): Where does Washington State rank on your list of sleeper teams? I like that they're back under the radar and the hunter notthe hunted

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:16 AM ET ) They are on thelist, but Klay Thompson needs to be a bit more productive than he was in an exhibition game last night and Daven Harmeling has to find his shot again. He lostit last year.

David (Washington, DC): Andy, can you ask your peers to not tell me the Big Ten is down this year? I hate being a Michigan State alum andhearing how bad the conference is when they all inevitably stink up the joint against the ACC when MSU actually does well.

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:18 AM ET ) I'll try.Michigan State, Purdue, Wisconsin, Ohio State, Minnesota all have a shot at the NCAAs. There could be others. Only Indiana will be down.

Mike (Ohio): Gonzaga or St. Mary's: Which team goes further?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:18 AM ET ) Zags. But it alldepends on seeds and matchups.

Dave: Andy... I was reading an article yester on the web (can remember the site) and it was talking about all the good games this week andthat the season doesnt start when Kentucky/UNC play. What are some good games to watch for this week? I saw a lot of good mid-major, bracketbuster type games,one featuring Siena

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:19 AM ET ) Look out forNortheastern vs. Michigan; UMass vs. Southern Illinois and UCLA vs. Miami of Ohio.

Mike (Happy Valley): Are you saying Penn State actually has a shot at the tournament?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:19 AM ET ) No. I didn'tsay that.

Mark (Bham, AL): Can UAB beat out Memphis this year and win C-USA? Lots of talent coming back.

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:19 AM ET ) UAB would have tofind someone to rebound and score in the post.

PJ (ATL): Who might be some of the ACC darkhorses that will be competing for bubble spots? Thanks.

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:20 AM ET ) Ga Tech, FlaState, Clemson, Va Tech, BC, Maryland.

Mike (Marlton, NJ): What are the chances that Keon Lawrence is cleared to play during the second semester? And if he is, where does that leaveSeton Hall? They already look much deeper than last year, especially with their big men. Brandon Walters looked like a completely different guy in theirexhibition game (granted it was against Molloy College).

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:20 AM ET ) I'll besurprised based on the NCAA knocking down Herb Pope. They are all over the map on approving these things.

Angelo (Cleveland): Where do the Buckeyes finish in the big ten

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:21 AM ET ) I'll sayfourth.

Matt (Cincinnati,Ohio: Hi, Andy I was wondering how good do you think Xavier will be this year. Do you think they will have a deep run in thetournament if Crawford is eligible to play.

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:22 AM ET ) I don't seehow Jordan Crawford has a case to be eligible. Xavier should win the A-10 by a game or two.

SprungOnSports (Long Island): Will SIU compete for another Valley title? Who's their competition this year for the crown?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:23 AM ET ) Creighton. Noquestion. Creighton.

Brian (MA): Andy, speaking of UMass Vs. SIU, who do you have in that game? Is either a tourney team?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:23 AM ET ) Yes. Both couldbe but getting to New York would certainly help their respective power ratings.

Joe (Arlington, VA): Any thoughts on the (probably useless) preseason rankings?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:23 AM ET ) You answered yourown question. The rankings are there for a guide early in the season. That's it.

John Boy (Kentucky): So if not Tennessee, who wins the SEC this year? I bet i can guess knowing your lean....

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:24 AM ET ) Kentucky orFlorida on the SEC East. Kentucky has the best inside player in Patrick Patterson. LSU or Alabama in the SEC West.

Mike (Ohio): What kind of year do you see for Johnny Dawkins at Stanford? Jay Bilas said that Johnny's still the best guard on that team.

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:25 AM ET ) He's probablyright. Johnny is in tremendous shape. He looks like he could still play in the league. Someone has to score and defend in the post. The guard play is decent,but it was enhanced last season by the presence of the Lopez twins. Stanford is likely headed toward an NIT type season in the bottom five of the Pac-10.

Tony (Paducah, KY): The general media seems to have written Kentucky off with 3 of their experienced players graduating or transferring. Whatwe see here is Jodie Meeks and Patterson are back and we have a much deeper, more athletic team where several are capable of stepping up big on any night. Howdangerous do you think they'll be come March?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:26 AM ET ) Not sure who isin the general media. But Kentucky was a fringe top 25 team for me but one that I firmly believe will be in the NCAAs and compete for the SEC East title.

Steiny (NYC): Do you think Penn is automatically going to NCAA Tournament?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:26 AM ET ) No. Not at all.Cornell.

Louis, Atlanta, GA: Can you see Jamie Dixon finishing his career at Pitt, like Jim Calhoun at UConn or Jim Boeheim at Syracuse?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:26 AM ET ) He's veryhappy there. But I'll reserve judgment to see if Arizona makes a huge play for him.

David (Houston, TX): Will Houston, UAB or anyone in Conference USA be able to challenge Memphis?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:27 AM ET ) Houston must havea way to go after losing to Georgia Southern Monday night. UAB and UTEP might be better suited to challenge Memphis.

Nathan (Chapel Hill, NC): Andy, neutral site games are popular for RPI and seeding and all that but wouldn't you rather see these games oncollege campuses? I am really disappointed they are playing a game in Detroit when Sparty should be coming down here.

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:28 AM ET ) It'sessentially a Final Four test site. So I don't have an issue with the location.

Bob (DC): Why no Hoyas in your top 25?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:29 AM ET ) Just waiting fora bit to ensure everything clicks. They lost a lot.

Jay (Middletown, CT): Andy, is Nate Miles trying to get back to UCONN at some point this season and do you think he will be able to?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:29 AM ET ) Not that I'maware of. He's at the College of Southern Idaho. The plan is for him to play there this season. I don't think he can enroll at a JC and then join theteam midseason. I'm almost postiive that's not the case.

michael (LA): do you see gordon or bobo taking aboya/keefe's starting spot as the season progress?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:31 AM ET ) nope. Aboya andKeefe have too much experience and Drew Gordon and J'Mison Morgan aren't that superior.

Jim (East L): Durrel Summers has scored 49 points in 35 minutes so far in exibition play. With continued improvement from Lucas, Morgan, andSutton plus freshman Delvin Roe who should get stronger as the year goes on, how dangerous is MSU?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:31 AM ET ) I have them as apotential title team.

Louis, Atlanta, GA: Arizona making a play for Jamie Dixon? When? Like next year, or within the next 5 years??

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:31 AM ET ) Well, there is anopening now. So Arizona has to hire a coach at the end of this season.

Ken: What does Jai Lucas transfer mean for the Gators? Why did he transfer? It seems a lot of people transfer out under Billy D, is itsomething to do with his style?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:33 AM ET ) I wouldn'tsweat it. I thought he was overhyped only because he was one of the last players left for Kentucky and Florida to fight over after the 2007 Gator title.It's probably more his loss than Florida's at this point.

Louis, Atlanta, GA: If Pitt would have hired a Pittsburgh guy like John Calipari....who really wanted the job....they wouldn't have thisissue....and they might have won a National Championship by now.....argggghhhh!

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:37 AM ET ) That'sabsurd. First off I said Jamie was very happy in Pittsburgh and he turned down the chance to go to ASU a few years ago when the Sun Devils hired Herb Sendek.Dixon has done exceptionally well at Pitt. You're dreaming if you think they needed to hire Calipari to win a national title. Does he have one yet?

Mike (Marlton, NJ): Do you see Memphis rolling through the Puerto Rico Tipoff, or being upset? They have a strong field this year withpotential games against USC and Xavier. I'd love to include The Hall as a potential upset team, but I'd be thrilled with the Pirates just finding a waypast USC.

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:37 AM ET ) No shotthey'll roll. USC could easily beat the Tigers in the semifinal.

Brett Knoxville: I dont understand your comments about Tennessee. They could lose three players this year and still content for the SECchampionship. and probably the national! Their loaded!

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:38 AM ET ) Well, that'sfine. We can disagree. The point guard was an issue last season and it could be again if they're down to just Maze.

Brian (Maryland): How does Gottlieb not have Pitt in his top 25? That's absurd.

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:39 AM ET ) call into hisshow the Pulse and quiz him.

mark (chattanooga, TN): Kentucky has best inside player? Ever heard of Tyler Smith?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:40 AM ET ) Yes I have and Iwould rather see Patterson with his back to the basket than Smith. He's bigger, stronger and more of a presence.

chris (Bmore): Is Arizona gonna make a push for Mark Few?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:40 AM ET ) I fully expectthem to but I'm not sure he would go.

Tim (Boise): Andy, how many more years does Jim Calhoun coach and when he retires, will they fill the spot from in house or go National andget a top name guy?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:42 AM ET ) He seemedextremely hungry about continuing with his job when I saw him recently. So I think it's premature to predict that he's out the door. But when he leavesConnecticut should take the cue of Syracuse and not Arizona and make sure they feel comfortable with the next choice and not have a complete mess on theirhand. The UConn job is not a natural recruiting hotbed. It won't be easy for the next guy at all.

Andy (Guam): What kind of season will Air Force have? Do you ever see them returning to the form they had a few years ago, when they made itto 11 in the country?

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:43 AM ET ) It's going tobe tough. Opponents have started to figure out the Falcons. And BYU and UNLV have it rolling right now in the MWC with New Mexico likely on its heels.

Grant( Dallas, TX): Lets get some Big 12 talk going....am I the only one who thinks AJ Abrams is the most overrated player going into theseason? I mean half the reason he looked so good is that DJ Augustin gave him wide open looks all the time. He will fail at the PG position if they try himthere.

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:43 AM ET ) Well, we'llsee because that's where he's playing.

sn2.gif
Andy Katz: (11:43 AM ET ) Thanks for thequestions. Plenty fo good ones.
Talk likely next week.

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Power Rankings
Name
[/td] [td]School[/td] [td]Title[/td] [td]Stock Value[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]Bill Self[/td] [td]Kansas[/td] [td]Head Coach[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Faces gigantic challenge after winning national title. Kansas must replace all five starters.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]Roy Williams[/td] [td]North Carolina[/td] [td]Head Coach[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Tar Heels are the heavy favorite to win it all.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]Ben Howland[/td] [td]UCLA[/td] [td]Head Coach[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Has Bruins positioned to make run at fourth straight trip to Final Four.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]Rick Pitino[/td] [td]Louisville[/td] [td]Head Coach[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Has his most talented team since coming to Louisville.in 2001.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]Mike Krzyzewski[/td] [td]Duke[/td] [td]Head Coach[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Blue Devils have something to prove after going 1-2 in last two NCAA Tournaments.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]Jim Calhoun[/td] [td]Connecticut[/td] [td]Head Coach[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Huskies are having national title dreams again.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]John Calipari[/td] [td]Memphis[/td] [td]Head Coach[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Tigers are still wondering what happend in the 2008 title game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]Billy Donovan[/td] [td]Florida[/td] [td]Head Coach[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Gators have something to prove after missing NCAA Tournament last season.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]Tom Izzo[/td] [td]Michigan State[/td] [td]Head Coach[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]His teams always seem to hit their peak at the right time.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]Rick Barnes[/td] [td]Texas[/td] [td]Head Coach[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Guided Longhorns to 86-21 mark over the last three seasons.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]Bruce Pearl[/td] [td]Tennessee[/td] [td]Head Coach[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]Jamie Dixon[/td] [td]Pittsburgh[/td] [td]Head Coach[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]Bo Ryan[/td] [td]Wisconsin[/td] [td]Head Coach[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]Mark Few[/td] [td]Gonzaga[/td] [td]Head Coach[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]John Thompson, III[/td] [td]Georgetown[/td] [td]Head Coach[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]Lon Kruger[/td] [td]UNLV[/td] [td]Head Coach[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]Tim Floyd[/td] [td]USC[/td] [td]Head Coach[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]Sean Miller[/td] [td]Xavier[/td] [td]Head Coach[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]Bob Huggins[/td] [td]West Virginia[/td] [td]Head Coach[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]Kevin Stallings[/td] [td]Vanderbilt[/td] [td]Head Coach[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]
if JT3 isn't the best coach in the BE right now...whatever......and Bruce Pearl
laugh.gif
...what's Tim Floyd ever done when it counts? Pitino > K
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]Name[/td] [td]Pos[/td] [td]School[/td] [td]Ht/Wt[/td] [td]Hometown[/td] [td]Stock Value[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]Ty Lawson[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]N. Carolina[/td] [td]5-11/193[/td] [td]Clinton, MD[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Nobody is better with the ball in their hands in the open court.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]Darren Collison[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]UCLA[/td] [td]6-0/160[/td] [td]Rancho Cucamonga, CA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Known best for his speed. But Collison shot 52 percent from 3-pt range last season.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]A.J. Price[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Connecticut[/td] [td]6-2/181[/td] [td]Amityville, NY[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Must fully recover from ACL tear for UConn to be a national title contender.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]Jeremy Pargo[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Gonzaga[/td] [td]6-2/219[/td] [td]Chicago, IL[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Dished out a career-high 6.0 assists a game last season.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]Levance Fields[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Pittsburgh[/td] [td]5-10/190[/td] [td]Brooklyn, NY[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]His toughness and leadership are vital to the grity Panthers.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]Jonny Flynn[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Syracuse[/td] [td]6-0/172[/td] [td]Niagara Falls, NY[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Earned co-Big East Rookie of the Year honors in 2007-08.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]Stephen Curry[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Davidson[/td] [td]6-0/180[/td] [td]Charlotte, NC[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Curry would have been the No. 1 shooting guard. But he moved to the point.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]Devan Downey[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]South Carolina[/td] [td]5-9/173[/td] [td]Chester, SC[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Ranked second in the nation with 3.2 steals a game last season.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]Tyrese Rice[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Boston College[/td] [td]6-1/190[/td] [td]Richmond, VA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Scored 36 points last season versus UNC - in a half.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]Dominic James[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Marquette[/td] [td]5-11/185[/td] [td]Richmond, IN[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]May have the quickest first step of any guard in the college ranks.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]Scottie Reynolds[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Villanova[/td] [td]6-2/195[/td] [td]Herndon, VA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]Greivis Vasquez[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Maryland[/td] [td]6-5/195[/td] [td]Caracas,[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]Nick Calathes[/td] [td]PG[/td] [td]Florida[/td] [td]6-6/194[/td] [td]Winter Park, FL[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]Sherron Collins[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Kansas[/td] [td]5-11/200[/td] [td]Chicago, IL[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]Curtis Jerrells[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Baylor[/td] [td]6-1/205[/td] [td]Austin, TX[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]Patrick Mills[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]St. Mary's CA[/td] [td]5-10/175[/td] [td]Canberra,[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]Chris Warren[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Ole Miss[/td] [td]5-10/165[/td] [td]Orlando, FL[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]Paul Delaney[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]UAB[/td] [td]6-2/200[/td] [td]Decatur, GA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]Kalin Lucas[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Michigan State[/td] [td]6-0/165[/td] [td]Sterling Heights,[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]Toney Douglas[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Florida State[/td] [td]6-1/200[/td] [td]Jonesboro, GA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Dominic James, Ha.

[table][tr][td]Name[/td] [td]Pos[/td] [td]School[/td] [td]Ht/Wt[/td] [td]Hometown[/td] [td]Stock Value[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]Lester Hudson[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Tenn. Martin[/td] [td]6-3/190[/td] [td]Memphis, TN[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]NBA scouts will be flocking to Ohio Valley school to see this explosive senior.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]Jerel McNeal[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Marquette[/td] [td]6-3/200[/td] [td]Chicago, IL[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Came on strong late last season. Broke 20-point barrier in five of last six games.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]Jack McClinton[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Miami-FL[/td] [td]6-1/185[/td] [td]Baltimore, MD[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Might be the best pure shooter in the nation.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]Wayne Ellington[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]N. Carolina[/td] [td]6-4/195[/td] [td]Wynnewood, PA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Gives Tar Heels another solid scoring threat outside of Tyler Hansbrough.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]Wink Adams[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]UNLV[/td] [td]6-0/200[/td] [td]Houston, TX[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Guided Rebels to 57-15 mark over the last two seasons.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]A.J. Abrams[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Texas[/td] [td]5-10/155[/td] [td]Round Rock, TX[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]On pace to become the Big 12 all-time leader in 3-pointers.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]Marcus Thornton[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]LSU[/td] [td]6-4/195[/td] [td]Baton Rouge, LA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Might be the best player you never heard of. Averaged 19.6 ppg last season.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]Kyle McAlarney[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Notre Dame[/td] [td]6-1/194[/td] [td]Staten Island, NY[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Made 108 3-pointers last season - many from NBA range.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]Deonta Vaughn[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Cincinnati[/td] [td]6-1/195[/td] [td]Indianapolis, IN[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]This dangerous scorer makes the Bearcats a sleeper pick in Big East.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]Tyreke Evans[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Memphis[/td] [td]6-5/205[/td] [td]Aston, PA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]This dynamic scorer is being billed as the heir apparent to Derrick Rose.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]Ricky Harris[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Massachusetts[/td] [td]6-2/175[/td] [td]Baltimore, MD[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]A.D. Vassallo[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Virginia Tech[/td] [td]6-6/216[/td] [td]Toa Baja, PR[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]Eric Devendorf[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Syracuse[/td] [td]6-4/189[/td] [td]Bay City, MI[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]Gerald Henderson[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Duke[/td] [td]6-4/215[/td] [td]Merion, PA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]Willie Warren[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Oklahoma[/td] [td]6-4/207[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]Osiris Eldridge[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Illinois St.[/td] [td]6-3/190[/td] [td]Chicago, IL[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]Brandon Johnson[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]San Diego[/td] [td]6-0/195[/td] [td]Houston, TX[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]Jrue Holiday[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]UCLA[/td] [td]6-3/180[/td] [td]North Hollywood, CA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]E'Twaun Moore[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Purdue[/td] [td]6-3/180[/td] [td]East Chicago, IN[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]Manny Harris[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Michigan[/td] [td]6-5/170[/td] [td]Detroit,[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif

spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]Tyler Smith[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Tennessee[/td] [td]6-7/215[/td] [td]Pulaski, TN[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Can play every role imaginable and plays his best in clutch moments.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]James Harden[/td] [td]SF[/td] [td]Arizona State[/td] [td]6-4/218[/td] [td]Los Angeles, CA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]This versatile left-hander will be a top 10 pick whenever he turns pro.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]Lee Cummard[/td] [td]SF[/td] [td]BYU[/td] [td]6-6/180[/td] [td]Mesa, AZ[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Puts up big-time numbers without forcing shots.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]Terrence Williams[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Louisville[/td] [td]6-6/210[/td] [td]Seattle, WA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]An unselfish playmaker. Cards will lean on his ability to create shots for others.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]Sam Young[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Pittsburgh[/td] [td]6-6/220[/td] [td]Clinton, MD[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Has strength to bang on inside and smooth stroke from the outside.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]Robert Vaden[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]UAB[/td] [td]6-5/225[/td] [td]Indianapolis, IN[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Hit a school-record 142 3-pointers last season.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]Stefon Jackson[/td] [td]SF[/td] [td]Texas-El Paso[/td] [td]6-5/185[/td] [td]Philadelphia, PA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Capable of taking over any game. Averaged 23.6 ppg last season.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]Chase Budinger[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Arizona[/td] [td]6-7/205[/td] [td]Encinitas, CA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Pulled out of NBA draft at last minute. Must carry scoring load for Wildcats.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]Dionte Christmas[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Temple[/td] [td]6-5/190[/td] [td]Philadelphia, PA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]This athletic swingman may be the best player you never heard of.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]Robbie Hummel[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Purdue[/td] [td]6-8/208[/td] [td]Valparaiso, IN[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Voted the Big Ten preseason player of the year.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]K.C. Rivers[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Clemson[/td] [td]6-5/215[/td] [td]Charlotte, NC[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]Raymar Morgan[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Michigan State[/td] [td]6-7/220[/td] [td]Canton, OH[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]DeMar DeRozan[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Southern Cal[/td] [td]6-7/200[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]Alonzo Gee[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Alabama[/td] [td]6-6/219[/td] [td]Riviera Beach, FL[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]Danny Green[/td] [td]SF[/td] [td]N. Carolina[/td] [td]6-5/210[/td] [td]North Babylon, NY[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]DaJuan Summers[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Georgetown[/td] [td]6-8/241[/td] [td]Baltimore, MD[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]P'Allen Stinnett[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Creighton[/td] [td]6-2/170[/td] [td]Las Vegas,[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]Josh Shipp[/td] [td]SF[/td] [td]UCLA[/td] [td]6-5/207[/td] [td]Los Angeles, CA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]Tasmin Mitchell[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]LSU[/td] [td]6-7/230[/td] [td]Denham Springs, LA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]Paul Harris[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Syracuse[/td] [td]6-5/228[/td] [td]Niagara Falls, NY

[/td] [/tr][/table]Terrence Williams > Sam Young? Was anyone paying attention last year?

spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]Tyler Hansbrough[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]N. Carolina[/td] [td]6-9/245[/td] [td]Poplar Bluff, MO[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Has chance to be four-time All-American and a back-to-back national player of the year.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]Blake Griffin[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Oklahoma[/td] [td]6-10/243[/td] [td]Oklahoma City,[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Front runner for No. 1 overall pick in 2009 draft.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]Luke Harangody[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Notre Dame[/td] [td]6-8/250[/td] [td]Schererville, IN[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]The Big East version of Tyler Hansbrough.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]Patrick Patterson[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Kentucky[/td] [td]6-9/235[/td] [td]Huntington, WV[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Looks healthy and poised for a monster year.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]Jon Brockman[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Washington[/td] [td]6-7/245[/td] [td]Snohomish, WA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Racked up a remarkable 23 double-doubles last season.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]Earl Clark[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Louisville[/td] [td]6-8/220[/td] [td]Plainfield, NJ[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim says Clark may be the most talented player in the Big East.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]Damion James[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Texas[/td] [td]6-7/227[/td] [td]Nacogdoches, TX[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Expect this versatile junior to be in the mix for Big 12 Player of the Year.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]James Johnson[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Wake Forest[/td] [td]6-8/200[/td] [td]Cheyenne,[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]One of the toughest individual matchups in the nation.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]Jeff Adrien[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Connecticut[/td] [td]6-7/243[/td] [td]Brookline, MA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]The unsung hero for the mega-talented Huskies.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]Trevor Booker[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Clemson[/td] [td]6-7/240[/td] [td]Whitmire, SC[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Owns a powerful frame and a soft shooting touch.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]Diamon Simpson[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]St. Mary's CA[/td] [td]6-7/200[/td] [td]Hayward, CA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]Derrick Brown[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Xavier[/td] [td]6-7/220[/td] [td]Dayton, OH[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]Kyle Singler[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Duke[/td] [td]6-8/220[/td] [td]Medford, OR[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]Leo Lyons[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Missouri[/td] [td]6-9/225[/td] [td]Kansas City, KS[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]Jeff Allen[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Virginia Tech[/td] [td]6-7/240[/td] [td]Washington, DC[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]Gyno Pomare[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]San Diego[/td] [td]6-7/220[/td] [td]Oceanside,[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]Austin Daye[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Gonzaga[/td] [td]6-10/190[/td] [td]Irvine,[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]JaMychal Green[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Alabama[/td] [td]6-9/225[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]Connor Atchley[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Texas[/td] [td]6-9/225[/td] [td]Clear Lake, TX[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]Joe Krabbenhoft[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Wisconsin[/td] [td]6-7/219[/td] [td]Sioux Falls, SD[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Name[/td] [td]Pos[/td] [td]School[/td] [td]Ht/Wt[/td] [td]Hometown[/td] [td]Stock Value[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]Hasheem Thabeet[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]Connecticut[/td] [td]7-3/263[/td] [td]Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania,[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]The 7-3 giant dominates on defense. The question is whether he can be a force on offense.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]A.J. Ogilvy[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]Vanderbilt[/td] [td]6-11/250[/td] [td]Canberra, OU[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Vandy needs huge season from this Australian big man.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]DeJuan Blair[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]Pittsburgh[/td] [td]6-7/265[/td] [td]Pittsburgh, PA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Earned co-Big East Rookie of Year honors last season.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]Jarvis Varnado[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]Miss. State[/td] [td]6-9/195[/td] [td]Brownsville, TN[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]One of the most gifted shot blockers to come along in recent years.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]Jordan Hill[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Arizona[/td] [td]6-9/211[/td] [td]Atlanta, GA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Put together breakout year last season and has more room to improve.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]Taj Gibson[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Southern Cal[/td] [td]6-9/210[/td] [td]Brooklyn, NY[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Led Pac-10 with 2.5 blocks per game last season.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]B.J. Mullens[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]Ohio State[/td] [td]7-0/275[/td] [td]Canal Winchester, OH[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]This 7-footer was the No. 1 overall prospect in the 2008 class.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]Ahmad Nivins[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]St. Joseph's[/td] [td]6-9/235[/td] [td]Jersey City, NJ[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Been a steady inside force for the last two seasons.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]John Bryant[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]Santa Clara[/td] [td]6-10/305[/td] [td]San Pablo, CA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Shed more than 30 pounds in the offseason.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]Arinze Onuaku[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Syracuse[/td] [td]6-9/255[/td] [td]Lanham, MD[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Orange have so many scoring weapons that Onuaku can focus on rebounding and defense.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]Samardo Samuels[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Louisville[/td] [td]6-8/240[/td] [td]Trelawny, Jamaica,[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]Luke Nevill[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]Utah[/td] [td]7-1/265[/td] [td]Perth, AU[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]Mac Koshwal[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]DePaul[/td] [td]6-10/250[/td] [td]Chicago, IL[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]Chris Johnson[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]LSU[/td] [td]6-11/190[/td] [td]Montross, VA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]Goran Suton[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]Michigan State[/td] [td]6-10/245[/td] [td]Lansing, MI[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]Josh Heytvelt[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Gonzaga[/td] [td]6-11/238[/td] [td]Clarkston,[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]Jerome Jordan[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]Tulsa[/td] [td]7-0/235[/td] [td]Kingston, OU[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]Aron Baynes[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]Wash. State[/td] [td]6-10/270[/td] [td]Cairns,[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]Omar Samhan[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]St. Mary's CA[/td] [td]6-11/265[/td] [td]San Ramon, CA[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]JaJuan Johnson[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Purdue[/td] [td]6-10/215[/td] [td]Indianapolis, IN[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

sick.gif
At some of those lists.
smh.gif
Deonta Vaughn no where to be found on the PG list. That dude is so underrated.

[table][tr][td]7[/td] [td]Damion James[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]Texas[/td] [td]6-7/227[/td] [td]Nacogdoches, TX[/td] [td]
channel_stockeven.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [td]Expect this versatile junior to be in the mix for Big 12 Player of the Year.[/td] [/tr][/table]

pimp.gif

smh.gif
Deonta Vaughn no where to be found on the PG list. That dude is so underrated.

Got him at #9 on the 2G list.

laugh.gif
Damn I'm slipping my bad. The first thing I did was run to check that PG list and didn't see him there. By the end of the year I think Yancey andMike Williams will both deserve to be on that PF or C list somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom