The College Basketball Post

:pimp:

One of the few TAMU games I'm actually going to sit down and watch this season and I get treated with ******g Bobby Knight :smh: :lol:

Bad performance, absolutely no defense, but made it look closer than it actually was so.... if it even helps us come tournament time to one committee member, then I guess that's the only positive I conjure up. Don't know why we slapped a zone on Michigan. Getting Dre in foul trouble early was one of the biggest factors in this game. Offense couldn't come up with anything without him. More turnovers I'd guess when Mav was out there than missed shots.

Joe Coleman is so bad at basketball.

Last edited:
Joe Coleman is a beast, and one of the best defenders in the big ten, what i fail to understand is why Rodney takes a back seat during every big time game, he looked like a freshman out there.

Joe Coleman is a beast, and one of the best defenders in the big ten, what i fail to understand is why Rodney takes a back seat during every big time game, he looked like a freshman out there.

No.

E.J. :pimp: Kind of hurts to see the Ducks miss so many shots to end the half before Singler's 3, but at least we're in this still.

Back
Top Bottom