The College Basketball Post

Dominic James is to no longer be included in the 'Big 3' for Quette.

Hayward has taken that spot and is not looking back.

James shot 2-9...from the Line...Lol.

and the BE tourney would be much more exciting to watch.
I'm contemplating an all session pass...which would just be excessive
laugh.gif
. Prices are incredibly high it seems, too.

Go tho man, Duke/UCLA in the Garden...you gota.

Griffin has health concerns last year and Capel leaves him in up 40.. SMH.

19 rebounds tonight tho
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Kemba is a +%$#@%+ beast. That kid is going to be a serious problem next year when AJ is gone and he has the spot all to himself.

The way things are going now, AJ is non-existent on this squad. He wasn't impressive in preseason and didn't do #$%! last game. Andit's not like UConn missed a beat with him out tonight. We would have had the same result with or without him. Kemba, IMO, plays the lead guard spotbetter than AJ does. Dude is the GOODS x 2.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by jville819

I really wanna stay up and watch a lil bit of that UMass - Mem game, but I got class at 8:30 and can barely get there on time as it is
same boat.
passed on going to the student pickup, too cold
laugh.gif

Memphis downtown after midnight
grin.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

watching this Purdue game don't see no Chitownlegend
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thas lame as hell as man. i swear every yr at depaul it was always some lame who said he made the team as a preferred walk on then he comes up to the rec and is TERRIBLE.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Yikes - the stars were out tonight...
Griffin with 20 and 20 tonight... Curry with 33 pts... that dude Anderson with 28..

Anybody interested in seeing Arizona tonight?
laugh.gif
should be entertaining.

I have to say, i'm really impressed at this thread... ncaab has come a long way in this forum the last few years - everybody is so damn knowledgeable nowabout a lot of stuff i used to consider obscure. It's fun coming into this thread and learning something almost every page... i remember these things usedto be a 3 way conversation between allen, myself, and a pack of syracuse fans.
laugh.gif

Wait, wait, wait..

Davidson/Oklahoma TOMORROW 9:30 ESPN2?

Why has that gotten no attention???

That should be better then UK/UNC

whoa... didn't realize that game was happening?

How about this one... Georgia is getting smacked by Loyola (IL) right now, down 16 with 5 minutes left...

^ Didn't even know that. I asked a couple pages back if there were any good games on beside UNC/UK.

That's a must watch. Wonder how Davidson's bigs will do against Blake and Co.

On a related note
laugh.gif

Arizona is down 5 early to Florida Atlantic.. and Oregon is in a little battle out west with Oakland.

It's official... last years darling Bulldogs get SMACKED by Loyola, who was 0-1 having lost to Rockhurt College this year
laugh.gif
wooooow.

Oregon is in trouble too... they got outscored 10-0 to start the 2nd half.

So... Um... Is anyone else still wondering what the Blake Griffin hype is about?
nerd.gif

Healthy and dominating...
pimp.gif

Well - when he plays a team with a real big man we'll start to talk
laugh.gif
Has anybody over 6'6" guarded him yet?

How about this one... Georgia is getting smacked by Loyola (IL) right now, down 16 with 5 minutes left...
Georgia is bunz. After Felton kicked Mercer off the squad they had nobody to score the ball. With all that talent in the state of Georgia, theBulldogs should not be as bad as they are. I still can't believe they pulled off what they did in the SEC tourney last year. I foresee Felton getting theboot after this year.

Oregon is in trouble too... they got outscored 10-0 to start the 2nd half.
Ernie's another one who should see the door after this season. I'd actually take Oregon State over Oregon this year
laugh.gif

And Budinger just showed that he might actually have man parts down below. He just yoked on somebody HARD
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Yikes - the stars were out tonight...
Griffin with 20 and 20 tonight... Curry with 33 pts... that dude Anderson with 28..

Anybody interested in seeing Arizona tonight?
laugh.gif
should be entertaining.

I have to say, i'm really impressed at this thread... ncaab has come a long way in this forum the last few years - everybody is so damn knowledgeable now about a lot of stuff i used to consider obscure. It's fun coming into this thread and learning something almost every page... i remember these things used to be a 3 way conversation between allen, myself, and a pack of syracuse fans.
laugh.gif

S & T. The last frontier of NT.

Damn, I have an accounting test tomorrow night from 7-9:15
smh.gif

Gonna miss most of the UK/UNC game...

Originally Posted by tmay407

Damn, I have an accounting test tomorrow night from 7-9:15
smh.gif

Gonna miss most of the UK/UNC game...
laugh.gif
That %@+! is gonna be a blow out anyways... You're not gonna miss much...

UNC by 30.
Well - when he plays a team with a real big man we'll start to talk
laugh.gif
Has anybody over 6'6" guarded him yet?
Just wait, Craftsy... Just wait...

laugh.gif
i'm just messing with you anyways man. I'm the anti-hype.. i will just hate on anything that's getting attention. Dude is nice, he's aphysical specimen and the more i think about it, the more i'm pretty certain he'll be a top 3 pick in the draft next year... But I still wanna see himface a good big man before i completely buy into him.... problem is, when is that even possibly going to happen?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif
, Nowitness, let me know when Oklahoma plays on national TV, I really want to see this kid play.
ESPN2 tomorrow night against Stephen Curry and Davidson...
Dude is nice, he's a physical specimen and the more i think about it, the more i'm pretty certain he'll be a top 3 pick in the draft next year...

#1 overall to the Dallas Mavericks.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom