The College Basketball Post

Lol this dude Theo "i dont hate Duke now. I just really dislike them" sounding like a hurt jumpoff
You sound hurt. What is he supposed to say about the biggest riveal of  the team he just committed to? 
laugh.gif

Hurt? Yea im real upset we didn't land a kid who showed hardly any signs of improvement which is why the staff backed off. FOH

Ive heard everything he's said about the schools in the recruitment since my old AD is the current one at his hs, thats why this **** is funny

Lost a lot of money, dude was a potential lottery pick coming out of HS and slipped to the second :x.To be fair he also didn't look that well till the middle/end of the season because of his injury.

When i saw him when he was still at QEA his jr season and still had the hitch in his jumper, he dropped 40 with ease.

He's been out here all summer playing open runs with college guys and a few pro's like DJO and PJ Tucker

When i saw him when he was still at QEA his jr season and still had the hitch in his jumper, he dropped 40 with ease.

He's been out here all summer playing open runs with college guys and a few pro's like DJO and PJ Tucker

kid played in a league im in here in Raleigh2 weeks ago, dude really reminded me the difference between a average college player and a avgerage pro player....dude had nothing but work for cats. way too easy. crazy thing is this cat cant get any burn in the league, reality check for me that day. fools in the league are the truth.

Reinhardt had carte blanche out there this year, I'd never transfer if I was in that spot. Maybe it was something off the court, but still, those Mater Dei kids seem to be weirdos.

Deuce Bello to mizzou

Bishop Daniels to Rutgers
Bishop should have just came to rutgers his freshman year anyway like the original plan smh, hopefully we can get a tall person to bump wally jusge down to his natural 3 spot

Reinhardt had carte blanche out there this year, I'd never transfer if I was in that spot. Maybe it was something off the court, but still, those Mater Dei kids seem to be weirdos.

They hand them the world at MD and then they don't get the same in college. These kids literally do whatever they want at MD and expect the same in college. I have seen them bark at coaches and tell them they aren't coming out of games. Just this past season a play was called for Stanley, and Elijah Brown shot a pull up 30 footer and told the assistant, "run a f'in play for me."

The only kids not to transfer from MD recently are Jacobsen at Zona and X and Eli at CU.

Katin will go to USC.

Katin Reinhardt continuing the tradition of scrubby, white, Mater Dei kids?

The only white kids from MD have been Wears, him and Tay...rest have been black.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom