The College Basketball Post

Isiah Austin can go ahead and fade into the same Bolivia that Alex Anjica, Patrick O'Bryant, and Loren Woods faded into, the jig is up son.

and Stephen Zimmermen, you're on notice too.

This knucklehead Chane Behanan's Final Four ring has wound up on an auction site.

Last edited:
This knucklehead Chane Behanan's Final Four ring has wound up on an auction site.
laugh.gif

Dayton gifted Baylor one tonight. No way they should've lost that one. 

Isiah Austin can go ahead and fade into the same Bolivia that Alex Anjica, Patrick O'Bryant, and Loren Woods faded into, the jig is up son.

and Stephen Zimmermen, you're on notice too.

Already coming after him I see :rofl:

Seen the kid play 9-10 in person, and yeah... Solid college player and that's it for me.

Ennis is great and I would like him to keep looking for his shot more. He can finish well going to the rim. Grant and Fair are both solid, but they have problems creating for themselves. Not sure how far Syracuse can really go this year.....

Pitt on the other hand....watch out. Most athletic team Dixon has had in a while and they turn that defense into offense quickly. Patterson might have finally got it all together. Stanford isn't very good, but great performance nonetheless.

UK gets 500th win in Rupp..Randle continues the double double streak with 14 and 10,WCS 15 points,7 blocks and 8 rebounds,Aaron Harrison 22 points and 7 rebounds

You have to think him doing this against this Arkansas defense gotta help him with scouts.

The Zags will be nasty next year with Wiltjer, maybe even better than that Kelly Olynyk squad if Karnowski comes back and David Stockton finally ******g graduates.

Zags averaging 57% from the field so far this year..adjusted field goal is almost 66% 
sick.gif

Few probably my second favorite coach next to Bo Ryan 
pimp.gif

@SethDavisHoops: Ugly incident at reception for Battle 4 Atlantis. Andy Enfield & Tim Floyd got into heated argument. USC & UTEP assts had to be separated.

@SethDavisHoops: USC asst Tony Bland had to be restrained from going after UTEP asst Bob Cantu. USC asst Jason Hart also in the mix.

@SethDavisHoops: Enfield's wife Amanda was standing next to him as Floyd was jabbing his finger towards Enfield's chest. Big crowd watched it happen.

@SethDavisHoops: There is much bad blood between the coaches as Floyd accused Enfield and staff of tampering with UTEP signee Isaac Hamilton.

Back
Top Bottom