The College Basketball Post

Damn I forgot Marshal Henderson was still at Ole Miss. I thought dude was for sure kicked off the team.

Hopefully they make the tourny

Chris Walker will debut next Tuesday vs. Mizzou.

*cue the dancing Billy gif

About damn time

It'll be nice to have him for at least 10 games or so. Here's hoping he stays another year.

Unless he puts up some outrageous numbers, I expect him to be back next season.

I"ll be keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully he sees that he stands to make much more money in 2015.

i feel like in games where it comes down to guard play kentucky is gonna sturggle. the harrison twins look like females with all the pouting & whining to the refs. plus they have no explosiveness at all, & andrew isnt a pg at all. with all the talent to pass to he averages 3.5 ast & 2.5 tos. this team would be legit if they had a real pg.

At this point I'm ok with starting Hawkins or Polson over Andrew Harrison right now. Bring Andrew off the bench since all he wants to do is shoot anyways.

At this point I'm ok with starting Hawkins or Polson over Andrew Harrison right now. Bring Andrew off the bench since all he wants to do is shoot anyways.

I would be ok with Hawkins..I can't stand Polson I cringe every time he comes into the game especially if it's a close game,reminds me of when Billy Gillispie would put Michael Porter in when the game was tight :smh:

The mike porter reference lol, I couldn't stand him either. I'm not a polson fan but at least the offense looks better when someone else other than andrew has the ball in his hands. I thought watching last year's squad was rough, but this team is making me sick right now. They make the game hard on themselves.

Cal should start looking into brining transfers with experience in at the guard spot specifically PG. As we've seen the past couple years since Wall, Knight/Teague/Drew ain't cutting it, Teague just got lucky to be on the best college team of the decade so far. I ain't talking Ryan Harrow transfer types either, guys with experience running an offense that can hit an open shot. Like an Alex Smith type QB, just a game manager, recruit the 5 star talent on the wings and in the paint.

Cal should start looking into brining transfers with experience in at the guard spot specifically PG. As we've seen the past couple years since Wall, Knight/Teague/Drew ain't cutting it, Teague just got lucky to be on the best college team of the decade so far. I ain't talking Ryan Harrow transfer types either, guys with experience running an offense that can hit an open shot. Like an Alex Smith type QB, just a game manager, recruit the 5 star talent on the wings and in the paint.
I agree, if Cal is gonna keep bringing in top prospects who are supposed to be one and done, he should bring in an experienced pg transfer in each year as well.. Make his freshman point guard earn the pg spot instead of pretty much having no choice but to play them. Imagine someone like McConnell running that team 
smokin.gif

The mike porter reference lol, I couldn't stand him either. I'm not a polson fan but at least the offense looks better when someone else other than andrew has the ball in his hands. I thought watching last year's squad was rough, but this team is making me sick right now. They make the game hard on themselves.
Randle especially too many unnecessary spin moves and fakes you're grown as hell take it up strong dude is always double teamed you got a pretty good chance of drawing a foul at least...

:lol: are you all listening to yourselves? start Polson or Hawkins? c'mon... While Andrew isn't as good as people wanted him to be, he plays the toughest position on the team was unbelievable just 10 days ago.

LSU played outta their mind last night, and UK had it's worst game of the year. Bad combination.

Cal didn't push Wiltjer out, he wanted him to stay. if Derek Willis can't get on the floor, when was Kyle gonna play?

but there are other holes on this team, unfair to place all the blame on Andrew. this is the worst defensive team Cal's had. James Young is the worst decision maker I've seen play for Cal in a while. worse than Archie. Willie's head is somewhere else and that becomes a bigger problem because he's just not that talented. Randle is still learning to play against double teams, he continues to hold the ball too long. turnovers are ridiculous.

but Randle has shot more free throws than any big in the country in a BCS conference.

15-5 doesn't call for knee-jerk reactions... they just gotta keep playing. they are what they are.

Harrison twins are on the bad body language all star team with Jay Cutler

Jay's had a reason to have body language, that man was sacked 167 times in his 104 games.... 106 of those times came as a Bear, including 52 in his 2nd year along... You and everyone else would walk around pissed too. But he wasn't even bad last year, my guy gets a bum rap I tell you :lol: :smh:

but how were Knight and Teague "not cutting it"? Knight is probably the most under-appreciated player Cal's had and what more did you want Teague to do?

y'all are really wanting a coach to recruit weaker players? at this point right now, other than Randle and Young, who's leaving for the NBA?

is Tyler Ullis really a McDonald's AA? or is he getting the "signed with UK" type treatment that used to belong to some Duke recruits?

is Tyler Ullis really a McDonald's AA? or is he getting the "signed with UK" type treatment that used to belong to some Duke recruits?

You mean like Marshall Plumlee?

I don't remember him on any Team USA international teams I watched, but twitter seems think he doesn't belong.

The way Ullis played Tyus at the peach jam made me a believer in that kid so I think he's deserving.

Some UK fans wishing Harrow stayed as a backup? Or nah? Lol

fyi, Chris Egi is a MCDAA talent, playing in canada too long hurt, he's going to be really good for harvard

Nice to see us keep our MCDAA streak with Trey Lyles, hope he lost that baby fat he was carrying.

Jay's had a reason to have body language, that man was sacked 167 times in his 104 games.... 106 of those times came as a Bear, including 52 in his 2nd year along... You and everyone else would walk around pissed too. But he wasn't even bad last year, my guy gets a bum rap I tell you :lol: :smh:

True, his O-line was trolling him for a while and he was balling last year before injury but don't act like he likes any other human beings besides B.Marsh

ISU/KU :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom