The Combat Jack Show Thread

Beans on DC was great. It is wild that he had never done it, but he was off the scene for a minute. Went through his health stuff, came back and was bugging waving AKs in that Gamg Gang video.

Feel like he probably went through some introspection in that time. It’s always dope hearing this mature perspective from guys who told us they’d never mature for a decade.

Glad he’s looking healthy.

Beans on DC was great. It is wild that he had never done it, but he was off the scene for a minute. Went through his health stuff, came back and was bugging waving AKs in that Gamg Gang video.

Feel like he probably went through some introspection in that time. It’s always dope hearing this mature perspective from guys who told us they’d never mature for a decade.

Glad he’s looking healthy.
1627832536324.jpeg

If that’s the name of the kid that got drafted, thats Ish’s nephew or cousin. He’s talked about him on the pod a few times.

If that’s the name of the kid that got drafted, thats Ish’s nephew or cousin. He’s talked about him on the pod a few times.

Probably. Cuz his sister play in the WNBA, and was engaged to Dwight or something. And the Cooper family originally from NJ.

Hearing Beans speak on his relationship with Jay was dope. He really looked up to Jay and respected him. As far as the court situation seems like Jay felt like he couldn't reach Beans and he was just wild'n too much. That story he told about hanging up Jay and Jay called back and checked him and then Beans kept getting in ****. Asking him to be accountable for Beans whereabouts was too much at that time. Dawg was just randomly leaving guns at hotels. :lol: :smh:

Hearing Beans speak on his relationship with Jay was dope. He really looked up to Jay and respected him. As far as the court situation seems like Jay felt like he couldn't reach Beans and he was just wild'n too much. That story he told about hanging up Jay and Jay called back and checked him and then Beans kept getting in ****. Asking him to be accountable for Beans whereabouts was too much at that time. Dawg was just randomly leaving guns at hotels. :lol: :smh:

Loved that part.

Great interview. Even with NORE, trying to steer the convo to himself (like he always does) and away from beans….they kept it on track for the most part. It got to some points where beans was about to tell a story…and NORE & EFN had some dumb aside. But luckily for them, beans ain’t get distracted or thrown off enough, and came back to finish his thoughts.

Beans is great man. Viewers agree too had like 30k people watching the premier.

Every story he had someone either got hurt or could've been.

Haven't finished a DC since I think cormega.

anybody checked this pod out before? I know pop off IG and dude is hilarious, have no idea who the other two ****** are.

The viewership that Beans DC was impressive

Mikey T :smh:

He got in the middle of the OBH **** with a real situation involved.

His version

:rofl:

I wish he had some more examples of what he was attempting to explain so the guys could completely understand him. I like that different type of conversation though.

I was at Target in the deodorant section and saw Native and Swagger :rofl:

I wouldn't buy deodorant or cologne or anything just because it's named Swagger, of course Joe is the one.

That was a funny conversation.

I was at Target in the deodorant section and saw Native and Swagger :rofl:

I wouldn't buy deodorant or cologne or anything just because it's named Swagger, of course Joe is the one.

That was a funny conversation.

I use the same deodorant as parks hahahaha
that Arm & Hammer no aluminum

Back
Top Bottom