The Combat Jack Show Thread

Mase said “I don’t neeeed the money, but I can use the money” :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cmon bruh. You definitely need that s**** :lol: :rofl:

Mase didn't know what he was trying to say.

I think he woke up and wanted some Kanye type attention

The Lox got theirs, because it's not THAT valuable and because they didn't run off on the plug to Jesus

Yeah had a conversation recently how acts from previous generations looked so much older than they were. Beatles were like 27 when they broke up.

Didn't even finish this yet but i'm just posting to further reiterate just how ahead of his time Dame was with that DD Studio in Tribeca, the amount of people who have some connection there & where they ended up is wild

Didn't even finish this yet but i'm just posting to further reiterate just how ahead of his time Dame was with that DD Studio in Tribeca, the amount of people who have some connection there & where they ended up is wild

Listening to this at work right now. It's a pretty good interview. Him saying how he got to design for payless by looking on craigslist was crazy.

Listening to this at work right now. It's a pretty good interview. Him saying how he got to design for payless by looking on craigslist was crazy.

I'm def gonna check it out, didn't really here of him until the Croc collab but it seems like he been putting in work for awhile

She seems very attainable right now :lol:. Faaar ahead of her time.
Knew i'd get my turn eventually.

Thanos-Quote.gif

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Did you listen to Brilliant Idiots from last Friday? I don’t know how Wax didn’t check Schulz when he told him to fix his marriage. I know that Schulz’s “schtick,” but nah him and his crazy brother deserve a backhand for that.

Man Ish sort of sounded crazy talking about younger people aren't the same, they were raised on us and our culture. :lol: Yeah right. ok

Yeah, I def like Ice better.

Back
Top Bottom