The Combat Jack Show Thread

That rumor has been out there for years about Trey.

I'm shocked that he hasn't gone down yet.

:lol:How in the hell Nore already lit before the interview? Son slurring and talking nonsense through the whole thing.

I think he's done two shows in a row before, because I've seen him like that before.

He probably would do it for someone like Snoop who may be short on time.

I wonder what he's doing to his liver. I think I heard that was part of his thing on Love and Hip Hop and his wife wanting him to stop.

Didn't know Pierre was from Seat Pleasant(home of KD) also.

I met Joe Claire in Pentagon City before, came off as a real humble cat.

Anyone catch Snoop say he took off the Death Row albums to have an app? I checked and saw The Chronic and Don Killumanatti are off Apple besides some songs on playlist, but they're on Tidal.

I understand the argument, the labels are the main ones making money and not the artist. But I paid for the CD's once upon a time, and I'm not paying again. It's not like Snoop is going to make Dre, Tupac's estate, Dogg Pound, Rage... partners in it. And I think they forgot that it's many of us who used to download and upload to iPods.

Snoop had/has an easy playbook. New docs, deluxe versions with unreleased/remastered songs, get some new ears and producers and sign some elite west coast acts who could use your co-sign/the DR lineage. Print Money lol. Maybe even by some long shot get Dre involved even if it’s just for the look.

Most of all take all the Pac leaks from 95/96 beyond floating around YouTube have someone get them CDQ and put them on streaming.

This NFT **** got ****** confused and making reaches lol

Anyone catch Snoop say he took off the Death Row albums to have an app? I checked and saw The Chronic and Don Killumanatti are off Apple besides some songs on playlist, but they're on Tidal.

I understand the argument, the labels are the main ones making money and not the artist. But I paid for the CD's once upon a time, and I'm not paying again. It's not like Snoop is going to make Dre, Tupac's estate, Dogg Pound, Rage... partners in it. And I think they forgot that it's many of us who used to download and upload to iPods.

He only bought the brand name/website etc. E1/some hedge fund owns the masters. The streaming rights are about to go to Dre and Pac's estate.

If he owned what he's acting like he does he would be the label making the money.

Garth Brooks tried the music app thing to...eventually Amazon bought it.

This is a crazy panel

Ak is a bozo

He gets drunk and talks tough, but then is surprised when he heard Alpo hadn't changed after 20 years.

Alpo was a rat, but he was never *****. There's a difference in him and Turkey. I hate even giving dude attention, because he's a troll and he's not worth it. And he's smart enough to over talk, change subjects and argue with these dumb dudes.

I'm not sure why he even brought up Nipsey and Pop Smoke and his chicks dude. Dude creates enemies like stuff will be sweet forever.

Ak is a bozo

He gets drunk and talks tough, but then is surprised when he heard Alpo hadn't changed after 20 years.

Alpo was a rat, but he was never *****. There's a difference in him and Turkey. I hate even giving dude attention, because he's a troll and he's not worth it. And he's smart enough to over talk, change subjects and argue with these dumb dudes.

I'm not sure why he even brought up Nipsey and Pop Smoke and his chicks dude. Dude creates enemies like stuff will be sweet forever.

Exactly. 69 is a gay man, who has done absolutely nothing.
Alpo actually LIVED what he did. Complete difference

They gotta add Surf to the pod somehow. He fits right in and is a perfect foil to Joe. Seems like he's moreso on the patreon at this moment though.

Ak is a bozo

He really in his own personal hell, and it’s killing him inside :lol:

Just saw about 20 mins of the clip of the pod with Wack & Hassan Campbell. Dude really is hurt that he’s a rat. Voice breaking, straining and all :lol:

Ak is a bozo

why is ak a bozo from this clip? or did you mean 69?

Back
Top Bottom