The Combat Jack Show Thread

Ice is weird as hell. People tell him to watch Top Boy, and he won't just because. I'm not interested in it, but he'll watch Power and listen to music that celebrates it.

Envy NEVER misses a moment to talk about his material possessions and his ability to take care of someone. Even when the question doesn't have annnnnything to do with money/finances....Envy gonna tell you he well off :lol::smh:

Yeah, now three hours of Ja and Irv, I'll listen to

and how the hell is Nore 40 years old just getting a drivers license?

It's not a gun permit or voters ID, your history doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Why he couldn’t take care of it though…

Like the comments say. Alpo had been home for at least 4 years…. Maino soft and picks and chooses

Fool kept saying “I was always talking. I was always talking reckless (in regards to Alpo) “ but not once did he say what he DID :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Like the comments say. Alpo had been home for at least 4 years…. Maino soft and picks and chooses

Fool kept saying “I was always talking. I was always talking reckless (in regards to Alpo) “ but not once did he say what he DID :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Why he couldn't catch a murder case as a public figure. That's what you asking.

Why he couldn't catch a murder case as a public figure. That's what you asking.

Don’t be doing all that slick rapping talking about the man now that he’s dead… on some “the coast is clear?” Nonsense. That man roamed free for 5 years. He could’ve at least touched his chin or something

You realize you're describing yourself, right?

but Maino should have left that alone.

Irv is hurt hurt, how much Ashanti talk are we getting?

When Nore asked you don't ever go on IG and look at her thirst traps. :rofl:

Damn, they had changed the subject and he would bring it right back to Ashanti. How did we get on this :lol:

and dude shouldn't be bragging about the 20 year olds, because son was wifing a Taz Angel. Who even played him with 50. Dudes goofy, they're only with you because of money. That **** ain't comparable or anything to brag about. Plus dude was married.

Ashanti must have the Erykah Badu the way Irv is acting.

Last edited:
Irv is hurt hurt, how much Ashanti talk are we getting?

When Nore asked you don't ever go on IG and look at her thirst traps. :rofl:

Damn, they had changed the subject and he would bring it right back to Ashanti. How did we get on this :lol:

and dude shouldn't be bragging about the 20 year olds, because son was wifing a Taz Angel. Who even played him with 50. Dudes goofy, they're only with you because of money. That **** ain't comparable or anything to brag about. Plus dude was married.

Ashanti must have the Erykah Badu the way Irv is acting.
Him saying he messes with 20 something year olds came off was wild.

Back
Top Bottom