The Combat Jack Show Thread

I haven't listened yet, but does he explain the Prince B story?

K-Def gave a good description of it on The Cipher :lol:

Juan Ep sort of annoys me when they try to avoid people taking shots, and it makes me wonder if they're listening the way they didn't hear Joe make the Triple Seis swipe.

Naw, he requested she come. And she was sort of like why did you invite me on?

It's a nice hustle for her practice.

I went to his instagram to try and see what she looked like, but her face was hidden.
Yeah, IMO he is setting himself up for a fall with all the tough talk. Anyone can get caught slipping.

I like how he mentioned Troy Ave saying he got beat up in jail, and then he admitted it was true, but dude couldn't do it in the streets :stoneface:

nah, doc was on there giggling and the whole nine

she def likes him but he may like her too

Last edited:
I liked the Daddy-O Combat Jack episode, the previous two were whatever to me. They both sounded like cliche rapper interviews, I didn't even finish the Maino/Uncle Murda one.

The Beatnuts Juan Ep was on point, JuJu was drunkkkk. Can't wait to hear them on Drink Champs

Nah Nore said he only interviewing folks he knows
And actually have a relationship with
He not interviewing folks that are doing daily rounds or whatever

I think The Beanuts and Nore are cool. I'm pretty sure, they're both from Queens and came up in the 90's

That's the best KRS interview I've heard. He kind of got him out of that teacher element.

I'd like to see Treach up there.

It's funny when EFN ask a question and Nore will ignore it and he'll ask a question over it :lol:

I'm pretty sure beatnuts/nore are cool and probably have that 6 degrees of separation somewhere along the lines.

Well at least Baby is going to make next weeks Tax interesting :lol:

I just read through his tweets about the situation.

[emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

word that KRS interview was DOPE 

nore's side comments are hilarious to me , he has me dying for real at times 

"you should've shot em" "was it his wack puma sneakers?" 
laugh.gif

oh yeah combat jack has GOT to pick it up with the guest man  w t f . who are these people you interviewing b , he's letting everyone kill him 

Yo for $3k I'm getting something out of that. FOH talking about taking money for nothing.

Stephanie talking bout "I don't think all guy friends want to **** me".

:lol: maybe if they not straight

KRS was great on Nore podcast.

Last edited:
Listening to that made me realize why I stopped listening.

I listen to those birds and shake my head. These broads have five good years left.

Jack Thriller had me cracking up though.

Back
Top Bottom