The Combat Jack Show Thread

Put me on.

I been too focused on our ****

Man, it ain’t too much to say about Sledgelords with Adam :lol:. It’s just his own outlet to talk about fake oppressed white dude ****, with his racist friend after spending all day with N’s” pod. Dude had the pod uniquely on his own personal YouTube channel and all. Adam got a lot with him.

This is why Joe, doesn’t **** with Schulz and went in on Adam22 (although Joe is trying to do the same in a way :lol:)

The takes in here, and this show in general..be showing who Adam really is :lol:

Yup, there you go, not even subtle with it anymore. Joe trying to expand his audience and career isn't the same as this.

Joe isn't the same as this. He's anti cancel culture, because he's on the summer jam screen every month and then people start bringing up his past.

The skinny dude was on some MAGA they're taking away our free speech and Elon is going to save the day, and Adam was right there with him.

Got damn Flakko gettin exposed crazy on No Jumper. ***** fabricated his whole background. They went and paid for a background report on this ***** :rofl:

That Flakko dude should ask for his severance from No Jumper and go beg Ak for a job…He's clearly there just to be bullied and laughed at for the content :smh:

1st he def gotta stop lying bout every damn thing tho, not a good look n bringing **** onto himself :lol:

That Flakko dude should ask for his severance from No Jumper and go beg Ak for a job…He's clearly there just to be bullied and laughed at for the content :smh:

1st he def gotta stop lying bout every damn thing tho, not a good look n bringing **** onto himself :lol:
I dont think he's lying about being from Dakota. He was on AD stream sending his Year book and evidence. They bullying him at No Jumper though. He should just swing on Adam and the Suspect cat.

He’s definitely lying.

They had ****** from elementary and high school who knew him calling into the show and sending pics. “Having family” in Pennsylvania wouldn’t explain him being in school photos for multiple years there.

He’s definitely lying.

They had ****** from elementary and high school who knew him calling into the show and sending pics. “Having family” in Pennsylvania wouldn’t explain him being in school photos for multiple years there.
Yeah, buts it’s possible to have moved to another state and did school there as well. Nonetheless, that’s they business. It’s a **** show over there.

Yeah, buts it’s possible to have moved to another state and did school there as well. Nonetheless, that’s they business. It’s a **** show over there.

Then he would have just said that. He didn't.

He could have EASILY just said..."I moved to the states at 2...I lived here....did this....then I lived here....did that". He gave them ****** the super run around and he kept harping on the ONE thing that Lush said false....which was him graduating in 2011. He definitely got something to hide.

I'm still wondering why you dudes even listen to these dudes and support them.

but why lie about being from North Dakota? What's to expose? Who cares.

Ok, he moved to outside of Philly for 7th thru high school.....and?

You dudes either like dude or you don't. Are any of them likable or entertaining?

I'm still wondering why you dudes even listen to these dudes and support them.

but why lie about being from North Dakota? What's to expose? Who cares.

Ok, he moved to outside of Philly for 7th thru high school.....and?

You dudes either like dude or you don't. Are any of them likable or entertaining?

Sharp the only dude I listen on no jumper

Mane neither of them dudes wanted to squabble 4real, a whole lotta bluffin :lol: :smh:

Said yo waited for 30 mins till the show started to get that off :lol:
From what I saw, he had to wait 30 minutes cause the Lush dude wasn't there yet. These dudes are like in high school. Man said "Flakko, tell the people I didn't turn down the fade".

Keith Murray been on one :lol:

Keith my guy… legend… one of the best lyricist of all time but he got the “old junkie/old man” starter kit spectacle glass….

And his joints leaning a little

4B9E300A-71FF-486D-BD32-F70B8CE24682.jpeg

277BBEDF-3CE0-45EF-A34C-E6180BFAB947.gif

Last edited:
Mane neither of them dudes wanted to squabble 4real, a whole lotta bluffin :lol: :smh:

Said yo waited for 30 mins till the show started to get that off :lol:

Yeah. None of them wanted to do that :lol:. Especially Flakko.

The Lush dude, def don’t want to jeopardize his No jumper spot. He was a junkie and down bad a couple months ago :lol:.

And Flakko knew good and damn well what he was doing. Cuz the lush dude from a Mexican gang, and he’d look like a sucka for not immediately getting up after being called out. Now he gotta do damage control, and show he “not ducking the fade”

Shenanigans :lol:

Yeah. None of them wanted to do that :lol:. Especially Flakko.

The Lush dude, def don’t want to jeopardize his No jumper spot. He was a junkie and down bad a couple months ago :lol:.

And Flakko knew good and damn well what he was doing. Cuz the lush dude from a Mexican gang, and he’d look like a sucka for not immediately getting up after being called out. Now he gotta do damage control, and show he “not ducking the fade”

Shenanigans :lol:
Lush is Italian. I thought you had to be Mexican to be in them gangs?

Back
Top Bottom