The Combat Jack Show Thread

People REALLY talking about a GAY man, Saucy Santana out here openly threatening to rape another man? I’m not even a Akademiks fan.

That’s where we are as a society? That’s not even a laughing matter. Let a straight person say something like that and they’d be crucified.

People REALLY talking about a GAY man, Saucy Santana out here openly threatening to rape another man? I’m not even a Akademiks fan.

That’s where we are as a society? That’s not even a laughing matter. Let a straight person say something like that and they’d be crucified.

Ray J literally EXPLOCITLY threatened fabulous to be raped by his booty goons. This saved the breakfast club

Step back for a second. No man should allow another man to play with him like that. And the only response is to cry, because you want to keep a contract.

No integrity

You know I’d be the first to tell Akademiks to see about buddy but we all know AK ain’t gone throw hands with anyone. He’d definitely shoot someone.

That Ray J mess with fab was also gay as hell

Ray J literally EXPLOCITLY threatened fabulous to be raped by his booty goons. This saved the breakfast club

Step back for a second. No man should allow another man to play with him like that. And the only response is to cry, because you want to keep a contract.

No integrity

Ray J's coke rant was funny

That, was just weird

You know I’d be the first to tell Akademiks to see about buddy but we all know AK ain’t gone throw hands with anyone. He’d definitely shoot someone.

That Ray J mess with fab was also gay as hell

He can't do any of that

It's a no win situation you can't win. That's why he needs to stop going back and forth with chicks. It doesn't matter if Ak has gone back and forth with Meek, Gibbs and several other rappers, we live in a society now where everyone is a victim. Black women do that same weaponizing their counterparts do now. He only goes at women.

He fight and wins, he loses.

He loses, he really loses

They jump duke, he loses.

He can't do any of that

It's a no win situation you can't win. That's why he needs to stop going back and forth with chicks. It doesn't matter if Ak has gone back and forth with Meek, Gibbs and several other rappers, we live in a society now where everyone is a victim. Black women do that same weaponizing their counterparts to now. He only goes at women.

He fight and wins, he loses.

He loses, he really loses

They jump duke, he loses.

So this is why, this is Akademiks fault. Would YOU go back and forth with a ***** like this, on the internet? About female business?

And then literally cry tears, as a mid 30 year old man, after the gay dude responds with violence?

Cmon man. That’s all on Akademiks goofy ***.

So this is why, this is Akademiks fault. Would YOU go back and forth with a ***** like this, on the internet? About female business?

And then literally cry tears, as a mid 30 year old man, after the gay dude responds with violence?

I agree, he shouldn't have gone back and forth with Glorilla and he definitely shouldn't have given attention to someone whose whole claim to fame is their sexuality.

I know he wants content, but he needs to stop punching down.

The crying over this :smh: If people didn't think you were ***** before, everyone thinks it now.

That “crying while streaming/recording”’ is a wholeeee nother topic within itself. Don’t even get me started. Mad feminine and mad weak how men and women record themselves crying for views :lol: :lol: :rofl: always been suspect

AK always jumps out there in that water just asking to be ridiculed. That whole mindset has been normalized because public shame/embarrassment is basically non-existent now. So, people do a lot of outrageous stuff, such as AK.

I don’t care about AK or this Saucy dude. Like I said, these LGBQT people already feel like they’re above the law and above criticism. AK should’ve called him a maggot but he’s weak

He should offer to jump in the ring and square up. Saucy probably would beat the breaks off him but you can’t let a guy try you like that.

wait, what happened? BIG AK was crying!?!?

Yeah, and *****s in here playing victim, for him

:lol: 🤦🏾‍♂️

Tripping. We ain’t defending AK. None of us fw him. Like I said, I wanna see him line it up with the ponk :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can’t let someone violate you like that and go away unscathed :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m more so talking about how people who subscribe to the LGBQT lifestyle are currently being coddled

Dude who walked around like this…? With colorful extensions in his hair? Ain’t no “Jamaican” side because he suspect based off this alone.

67C2076B-1D62-4963-8414-158F1B66ECB4.jpeg

to be brung into the game by street cats Joe seems oblivious to his surroundings

if Caesar’s brother really wanted to get at Joe he never would’ve saw it coming

that’s why ish was so close with his words on the situation

same thing I was saying bout envy, when you invite the streets into your affairs stuff gets elevated to uncontrollable levels

He was outside smoking 🤷‍♂️

People are always going to be around you, so it's pretty impossible to be on guard 24/7. That's why dudes always eventually get killed. Has nothing to do with how street you are.

This is corny for a 30 or 40 year old man and the opposite of all the Tony The Closer talk.

Back
Top Bottom