The Combat Jack Show Thread

Who’s “most us”? Y’all gotta stop letting this hypocritical society and these hypocritical women dictate your lives. This country voted DONALD TRUMP as the leader of the free world. Let that settle in. He’s worse than a Cam.

Like I said, we are all lame/corny in the eyes of some one. The same way you have lame men, you have lame women.

Accusing someone of things like rape, pedophilia, murder, thievery, addiction, etc is crossing the line for some people if untrue.

Somehow you spun this into Donald Trump, you outdid yourself. :lol:

Somehow you spun this into Donald Trump, you outdid yourself. :lol:

Because someone said this “era” is different when in fact it, it’s not, in terms of optics. The free world actually put this man in office, so how can times be any different? Look at the US landscape. It’s a s*** so.

No one has the integrity or cache to tell Cam what to say, and how to respond, when in fact, the vast majority are equally as bad. That’s my point. The world isn’t PC anymore.

Basically, who has the right to tell Cam how to respond to her? We are all screwed up in some kind of way. This the gist of the entire argument. I respect a person like Cam, over a person like Mel. Cam will straight up let you know what he’s about. He’s with the theatrics, he’s with letting jokes fly.

People like Mel are the true phonies. Who act holier than thou, or like they’re unblemished.

She’s the phony. Not Cam

Last edited:
Imagine someone in the neighborhood said you’re mom had trains ran on her or, someone saw her shooting up dope but none of it was true.

Each and every one of us would go ballistic looking to retaliate in some way :lol:

I'm watching the Thriller doc, because of Emanny and Joe. It reminded me how M4 said she remembered watching Motown 25. I was like no you didn't. You would have been like two. You saw highlights like all the rest of us.

She says way too much dumb stuff out loud without thinking first.

took me a while to catch it but i see it now

joe was talking crazy bout youngboy to step on the million dollars worth a game interview

and that mel going out with the crew story def needs a cartoon

9EAB60B4-911B-47DA-9E54-FD59EACEFF43.jpeg

Cam on IG live right now going in :lol:

Back
Top Bottom