The Combat Jack Show Thread

Tax is the wrong dude to be defending. Everybody can't be lying. Maino's name got taken out real quick. Everywhere you look people are saying this started over the Troy/Tax beef.
:lol: @ the comments

I don't know if he was behind it or not, and it's not like he would never be involved in something like that...... but all this talk of tax being involved is coming based mostly off of internet chatter. It's been a week and to the publics knowledge he hasn't been questioned.

For a ***** who has his past & a public fued with Troy, NYPD hasn't done anything with him. So i think it's comical that people are wishing him jail & failure based off what a few randoms said online. But hence this is the era that we're in

Last edited:
I don't know if he was behind it or not, and it's not like he would never be involved in something like that...... but all this talk of tax being involved is coming based mostly off of internet chatter. It's been a week and to the publics knowledge he hasn't been questioned.

For a ***** who has his past & a public fued with Troy, NYPD hasn't done anything with him. So i think it's comical that people are wishing him jail & failure based off what a few randoms said online. But hence this is the era that we're in

again , he put this on himself . this era ? he just did a whole rant about ebro at the begining of the last episode disrepecting him and explaining how he puts you in a position to do something to him . so what if ebro gets into an altercation that feels like tax could be involved ? his trolls would be wrong for @ing him asking whats good with ebro ?

[emoji]128514[/emoji] nah man . tax put that energy out there and now its comming back to him . i dont wish jail on nobody , but he'd be hard pressed to get anybody to feel sorry for him because the net trolls are implicating him . if he didnt go at troy and talk the way he does on a REGULAR basis nobody would even be looking in his direction

if he's smart he's already in london

:lol:

I see no reason for LSN to pull the plug on the show right now. They'll just put it on hiatus for a few weeks until it dies down.

Tax definitely brought this energy on himself. He sat and talked but in the Internet of course people from the Internet are gonna talk about it and question him about it especially since we know he was there. I don't expect him to say anything but you can't be mad about everyone else talking about it. If he's involved police will figure it out with or without the internets help.

Tax is king net troll and he's possibly being taken down by the same vehicle that built him up.

This era? This is the same era in which Tax gained a platform. Because he gossips and trolls. Now it's poor Tax? Now he's a victim? In another era he wouldn't have been given a voice or outlet.

This guy cyber bullies a female who wasn't even involved, over a radio guy not giving him credit for a song. He has no problem disparaging a dead mans name. How about the random attacks on people, but people aren't supposed to talk about Tax? Much less how he downplay rappers not wanting problems. Troy was on the bill, Tax went there looking for trouble.

This really could be karma. It's just a shame a life was lost in the process, that's who I feel sorry for.

Now which internet troll will step up and take his place on the throne.

Last edited:
i Don't care about Tax being talked about.. that isn't the point. Hell that man has said clear and cut that he isn't scared of death... and his recklessness clearly displays that.

I have a problem with grown *** men trying be private investigators and solve crimes that have nothing to do with anything. I also have a huge problem with people believing everything they read online and passing it off as truth.

Who the hell is Junior Galette?

Ya'll need to listen so I'll know if it's worth it :lol:

i Don't care about Tax being talked about.. that isn't the point. Hell that man has said clear and cut that he isn't scared of death... and his recklessness clearly displays that.

I have a problem with grown *** men trying be private investigators and solve crimes that have nothing to do with anything. I also have a huge problem with people believing everything they read online and passing it off as truth.

Pretty much every high profile crime or legal case is discussed in the same manner. So why do you read it or go in the topics?

Doing detective work for free :smh:

These internet investigators should go apply at their nearest precinct

Doing detective work for free
mean.gif

THEY HIRING ?

Pretty much every high profile crime or legal case is discussed in the same manner. So why do you read it or go in the topics?

This is true. The Boston Marathon stuff had them plastering innocent ****** faces on the news :x

Last edited:
Doing detective work for free :smh:

In this day and age with everybody or most people with open instagram pages and twitters/snapchat's and there not
supposed to be addressing this issue right???..:lol:

You are going to act like there isn't a difference between discussing something and actually trying to solve a case & offering up information to cops just because your being nosey

What public murder case didn't people try and solve?

I remember the Casey anthony theories were flying at work

You are going to act like there isn't a difference between discussing something and actually trying to solve a case & offering up information to cops just because your being nosey

So who are you upset at exactly :lol:

so combat really interviewed 40oz van ?

to think there was a time he had ross and jeezy interviews on the show . is this just a slow year ? like wtf

somebody get this man a mc lyte or monie love interview that involves 80s/90s nyc stories stat !

And for real these internet detectives doing better than the real ones. :lol: all this is coming from people in NY.

they're more than able

justice for a black man just isn't profitable

as long as they have a collar for the crime they're good

it's just getting more exposed than it already was

that's why the internet rode so hard

What did Joe do now?

so combat really interviewed 40oz van ?

to think there was a time he had ross and jeezy interviews on the show . is this just a slow year ? like wtf

somebody get this man a mc lyte or monie love interview that involves 80s/90s nyc stories stat !

:smh:

Meanwhile Nore is trying to get Busta, Boosie and Beans

they're more than able

justice for a black man just isn't profitable

as long as they have a collar for the crime they're good

it's just getting more exposed than it already was

that's why the internet rode so hard

It's prob what Joe didn't do. The #1 rule of pod casting/streaming is to always be constant.

Back
Top Bottom