The Combat Jack Show Thread

A couple of days after M4 tried to say it's black women being pitted against each other she tries to pit Tarajai against Monique :lol: It has nothing to do with you being fat, it has to do with you being negative for the past five years.

And glad Joe and Ish called out Monique for her ****. Because she says baby and honey people are easily swayed. Even if Kevin did the industry ****, he helped you out when he didn't have to. Who's going to want to work or deal with you when you're recording and releasing conversations.

And someone needs to punch Logic is in his ****in face. He's exploiting his father and he's exploiting black people. Using him to get a black pass while exploiting him for content and reinforcing stereotypes to his white fans.

I don’t know how i fully feel bout monique

the role she chose to play was a super nasty role in the first place

but the stuff she’s saying is true and oprah interviewed everybody in her family that abused her

So would you trust her?

Recordings can also be edited, like what Kim K did to Taylor Swift.

I think we forgetting that they did her dirty. They wanted her to do extra promo for nothing after she already fulfilled the contract obligations. She had to do what she had to do.

Just like with Netflix, everybody was saying she ain't worth what she was asking for and she held out and got what she wanted.

I think we forgetting that they did her dirty. They wanted her to do extra promo for nothing after she already fulfilled the contract obligations. She had to do what she had to do.

Just like with Netflix, everybody was saying she ain't worth what she was asking for and she held out and got what she wanted.

Netflix the main people talking about her and them, didn't even watch her special. So no, she didn't deserve close to Chris Rock or Dave money. She got a special, but do you think she got a huge bag?

Dude, do you not see the bigger picture. If the whole thing is you're hard to deal with. Have you supported that fact or not?

How many people are going to want to deal with and work with her? Recording phone conversations is illegal in a lot of states for a reason.

and posting some random comment on Twitter, and you thinking it's true :lol:

Funny thing is you could be completely right about everything, and people can interpret the way you’re dealing with as difficult. Both can be true, especially when the standard of difficult to work with is relative. Sometimes it doesn’t matter if you’re in the right. You can come out the only one taking an L in the end.

Funny thing is you could be completely right about everything, and people can interpret the way you’re dealing with as difficult. Both can be true, especially when the standard of difficult to work with is relative. Sometimes it doesn’t matter if you’re in the right. You can come out the only one taking an L in the end.

But the thing is, she is.

She called up DL and asked him not to drop an interview. He complied and she still went in and even brought his daughter into it. Which is as low as you can get. That's why I agree with him and how it's **** you for life. With Katt people stepped up and commented on his character. How many have done that to Monique? How do you even believe one side of a story? People don't believe me because I'm fat and I'm black. No, maybe they don't believe you because you're always complaining about someone and never take the blame.

If you're a constant victim, the issue might be you. Now look at her interaction with her husband, there's some mental illness involved. That **** ain't normal.

Because you have add a bunch of seasoning to a meal doesn't mean it will taste good. That's what Monique does she says baby and honey and people are distracted from the presentation and not what she actually says and believe it. Awwwww, she's like my auntie.

Man **** that, I see why a lot of people are gullible and fall for the **** they do.

This guy is a cornball
IMG_3778.jpeg

But the thing is, she is.

She called up DL and asked him not to drop an interview. He complied and she still went in and even brought his daughter into it. Which is as low as you can get. That's why I agree with him and how it's **** you for life. With Katt people stepped up and commented on his character. How many have done that to Monique? How do you even believe one side of a story? People don't believe me because I'm fat and I'm black. No, maybe they don't believe you because you're always complaining about someone and never take the blame.

If you're a constant victim, the issue might be you. Now look at her interaction with her husband, there's some mental illness involved. That **** ain't normal.

Because you have add a bunch of seasoning to a meal doesn't mean it will taste good. That's what Monique does she says baby and honey and people are distracted from the presentation and not what she actually says and believe it. Awwwww, she's like my auntie.

Man **** that, I see why a lot of people are gullible and fall for the **** they do.

When people show you who they are… BELIEVE THEM… if a person is always talking about other people behind their back in front you… they’re definitely doing you the same way when you aren’t around…. I never trust people who act self righteous, as if they’re perfect. They’re usually the one with the actual issues.

It’s baffling how gullible people are and let “kind” words dictate them. Just because a person speaks nicely, doesn’t mean it’s them. They may have ulterior motives just like other con artists.

I’m really starting to believe that a lot or people are terrible with social interaction and don’t use context clues. :lol:

I was raised around all types of con artists, scammers and Johnny-come-latelys. I can spot them in a crowd like “where’s Waldo”. Some people act like celebrities don’t have conniving tactics just like regular people do. They’re to blinded by the status

to act like monique is the only celeb victim is super disingenuous tho

she’s just one of the few to speak on it

they’re all getting bad deals for the most part some just in different ways

and most these people in the industry not standing on any types of morals or principles

Back
Top Bottom