The Combat Jack Show Thread

That to me only applies if they complained about working so much. That wasn't any of their complaints. That's why I was confused about Mealy Mal complaining, but then I realized the lazy bum never really had a real job besides the hospital joint his mom hooked him up with.

If things are blowing up for the platform, and you are paying me sometimes and when you want to. Once I heard Math was using CashApp or Zelle or whatever he was using, I knew Math wasn't about business. Of course people are watching you, if you're pulling up with a new chain or a car. They're seeing the subscribers and views go up. Yet, you're paying them when you want to, and when they ask. Math couldn't show receipts for anything. Let me look at my phone :lol:

He was using cashapp and zelle to pay them??? :lol:

Yeah again just bad business. Sign a deal in front of dudes then cashapp them like "yo this for you". Of course issues will come from that.

Yeah again just bad business. Sign a deal in front of dudes then cashapp them like "yo this for you". Of course issues will come from that.

Dude treats it like he's dealing with illegals and paying them under the table.

Math said he paid Space, but that's been Space's whole complaint and why he kept the equipment. If you had paid him why would he do that? To make less money with Bag Fuel? That **** doesn't even make sense. Then Math tried to act like he was doing him a favor by not suing him to get the equipment and for violating the contract. :rofl: No, you're not doing it because you know you didn't pay him his worth and have no case. It went from I should have ****ed him up and gone to jail for it, to I'm just going to let him keep the stuff and videos. :lol:

The funny **** is how Math specializes in matchy matchy bamma fits, but tried to act like someones gear wasn't up to par. He took them shopping like Puff, but said a lot of **** was sponsor **** he was getting hooked up with. He just happen to include them in it :smh:

Dude treats it like he's dealing with illegals and paying them under the table.

Math said he paid Space, but that's been Space's whole complaint and why he kept the equipment. If you had paid him why would he do that? To make less money with Bag Fuel? That **** doesn't even make sense. Then Math tried to act like he was doing him a favor by not suing him to get the equipment and for violating the contract. :rofl: No, you're not doing it because you know you didn't pay him his worth and have no case. It went from I should have ****ed him up and gone to jail for it, to I'm just going to let him keep the stuff and videos. :lol:

The funny **** is how Math specializes in matchy matchy bamma fits, but tried to act like someones gear wasn't up to par. He took them shopping like Puff, but said a lot of **** was sponsor **** he was getting hooked up with. He just happen to include them in it :smh:

Math seem like one of them dudes that wanted to be a drug kingpin so he run his podcast business how he woulda ran his operation. :lol:

So Math was responding to this live and called Champ a jailbird and whoever the other homie is he got hella smoke for Math. :lol:

Nah, this is Champ responding to the Upper Cut ****.

Math was responding to the pic of Champ with Esso and Hynaken assuming he was going on Bag Fuel. To get his side of the story out first.

I didn't know Champ was getting guest and doing all of that.

Nah, this is Champ responding to the Upper Cut ****.

Math was responding to the pic of Champ with Esso and Hynaken assuming he was going on Bag Fuel. To get his side of the story out first.

I didn't know Champ was getting guest and doing all of that.

Yeah and Math was in the chat while Champ was talking telling the other dude to pull up to the barber shop

Some folks be wildin on cam/pods with the weed…They think cuz it’s acceptable and mostly legal now they can spend the whole time rolling up or smoking ,and won’t look n sound crazy when they high af :lol:

Gotta tighten up if you want the content to be good

On Lil Wayne’s TV One episode of “uncensored”, he was being interviewed by Missy Elliott. Bruh, he had a joint the size of the mini baseball bats that they sell at baseball games.

I couldn’t believe it :lol: :lol:

I think he said that, because Kendrick seems to go in a hole for 4 years. Cole has always remained active between albums.

But like Joe said, that might change now that he's indie and no longer on TDE.

Back
Top Bottom