The Combat Jack Show Thread

Ish

200w.gif

People are going to notice the trend of him talking about people over their opinions. It looks messy. Shannon can't have normal conversations that the internet is having. It looks gossipy.

He was acting really weird. No reason for him to be like that, there's no personal stake in this. Also kept trying to bring the conversation to his small corner "but he lied". They really should have sent him to Starbucks.

I was trying to give him grace hoping it was an act, but he was taking it way too personal and emotional.

Shannon needs to fall back

But Shaq LITERALLY SAID OUT HIS OWN MOUTH, that he was “jealous” of this very convo :rofl:

Shannon Sharpe was simply reiterating what Shaq said in the JJ redick interview that dropped the day before

People are going to notice the trend of him talking about people over their opinions. It looks messy. Shannon can't have normal conversations that the internet is having. It looks gossipy.

Also crazy how in real time this is :lol:. This all happened in like an hour time. Today lmao Wow.

I don't even see the big deal, they're both sports media and have said **** and all types of takes, and will continue to.

I think the issue is that it's like YouTube. How they have whole channels not dedicated to giving their opinion, but giving their opinions on other peoples opinions. Like the ones who break down every movement of Joe.

With players and people in the media criticizing their peers in their profession wasn't something that occurred on some professional courtesy. It's the Jason Whitlock's that do that.

Marcellius Wiley says a lot of nothing when it comes to his own opinion, but will comment on others.

I’ll never forget what shaq did to penny

shaq has an extensive record of hating and treating people foul

I’ll never forget what shaq did to penny

shaq has an extensive record of hating and treating people foul

Shaq literally was the reason Penny landed in Orlando though. Straight up told them to make the draft day trade.

Everything else, I agree.

Shaq is emotional as hell and he’s the definition a man with h** tendencies.

He HAS to be the center of attention no matter what. Acts just like a woman

Shaq wants to be liked and adored about everyone.

I’ll never forget him picking on this disabled kid, then he changed up because of backlash.

Shaq literally was the reason Penny landed in Orlando though. Straight up told them to make the draft day trade.

Everything else, I agree.

Shaq did alotta stuff to penny

he had the reebok commercial where he slapped lil penny off the screen and there was a tension between them for a while

he also left penny high and dry when left to la

penny’s career could’ve panned out differently had shaq stayed

shaq even apologized to penny years later in that doc that was either bout penny or penny and shaq

Shaq did alotta stuff to penny

he had the reebok commercial where he slapped lil penny off the screen and there was a tension between them for a while

he also left penny high and dry when left to la

penny’s career could’ve panned out differently had shaq stayed

shaq even apologized to penny years later in that doc that was either bout penny or penny and shaq

I’m not disagreeing. Shaq has been jealous of every sidekick he’s had (Penny/Kobe).

I’m just saying, he did vouch for him after they both starred in Blue Chips. Shaq is just a naturally envious dude.

I was just saying, he vouched for him early on. He eventually became envious after Penny became a comparable star when they both were on those mid 90s Magic teams

Back
Top Bottom