The Combat Jack Show Thread

Flip is mad weird with M4. That Flo Rida story was mad weird.

It's like some high school I like you ****, but I'm going to act like your bestie to try to get in.

and Joe is talking about M4 going to a dudes crib. When he's moving chicks in with his "alleged" history.

I wonder how much Joe got for the Dark Matter advertisements

That politics discussion is cringe. You should watch the news or read a ****in legitimate source instead of following ******* memes and tweets for information and then repeat the ****. :smh: **** was worse than their sports takes.

getting suspended from a job with damn near no rules is crazy as hell

People talk about Joe, but Flip seems to **** up a lot of opportunities.

When he was talking about Kaffeine I was thinking, damn, you ****** that up too? At least he has some self-awareness, but damn Flip could be bigger if he could commit to one thing and follow through.

I wonder how much Joe got for the Dark Matter advertisements

That politics discussion is cringe. You should watch the news or read a ****in legitimate source instead of following ****ing memes and tweets for information and then repeat the ****. :smh: **** was worse than their sports takes.
:lol: Saw them kicking it off with Politics and sports and went ahead and passed on this one.

That beat was hard. There's a few instances of Joe getting his legs swept, came across one of dude making a call to take Joe off a track with Mariah and Jlo.

People talk about Joe, but Flip seems to **** up a lot of opportunities.

When he was talking about Kaffeine I was thinking, damn, you ****ed that up too? At least he has some self-awareness, but damn Flip could be bigger if he could commit to one thing and follow through.

he’s one of those habitual business starters

He was saying that because Shannon looks like the creepy old thirsty man

and I hope he carries himself professionally.

Big Sean must ain’t ever seen “Roots” because ain’t no way you get on a song with a white cat titled “Tobey”. Heck nall :lol: :lol:

That was Kunta Kente slave name. He got tried

Back
Top Bottom