The Combat Jack Show Thread

they were talking about that dude on bx bout a week or 2 ago

that vid had me dying

I am 20 ******* 2 jeers old

With tax having the ROC nation plug yall think Jay gonna lace him with a bigtime guest to compete with drink champs

Real life, the [emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji] has made my Friday Lunches and drive home really dope.

yeah fridays are official. got the drink champs for my morning commute/lunch and the art for after work 
pimp.gif

I'm from New York and I don't find them that funny.

They don't have timing with their jokes. They say them on top of each other. They say one thing and they're already moved on to another subject. It's like two dudes trying to out do each other speed racing jokes. Let's see how many jokes and one liners we can deliver in an hour.

It's not my type of humor.

To me, they have their moments. Some episodes they can be onpoint with the jokes, others they can just be rambling and jumping from topic to topic about nothing lol.

SON! half hour into that Star episode of Tax and the problematic light has been blinging nonstop
I got into about an hour of it and it started getting redundant. As much of a "legend" as Star is, I doubt he'll do a better interview than the one with Combat a few years back, and even that one felt forced. Not on Combat's part, but more-so that once you hear Star talk for about 15 minutes, you can pretty much figure out where he'll stand for the rest of the interview. 

SON! half hour into that Star episode of Tax and the problematic light has been blinging nonstop

I got into about an hour of it and it started getting redundant. As much of a "legend" as Star is, I doubt he'll do a better interview than the one with Combat a few years back, and even that one felt forced. Not on Combat's part, but more-so that once you hear Star talk for about 15 minutes, you can pretty much figure out where he'll stand for the rest of the interview. 
I def agree about the redundancy, I don't think its much about Star's character I think its due tot he fact that he's between law suits. I feel like he would've said a lot more about what went on behind the scenes at Hot and Power 105 if both of their parent companies didn't have him in court at the moment.

I also forgot about Star and Buc on MTV, I wish Tax would've at least asked him about that or even how he got started in media.

Back
Top Bottom