The Combat Jack Show Thread

I knew it was Meek. Tax said he wanted Meek and he liked Meek. It would only make sense after Beans and Oschino.

Jeezy was good? Wasn't really interested because he's been around lately.

depends on how open and honest meek is on this if it's even worth a listen

I heard the lil teaser clip and it has potential

I hope it gets better but 5 minutes in its not changing my stance.

E: I can't do it. Can anyone who listened provide cliff notes?

Last edited:
lol y'all be dramatic it is not that bad . its actually good . its just meek saying how he feels he didn't dodge anything 

This Tax Season is really good

Meek was being honest and upfront in this interview

You either not for Tax or Meek at all if you saying this bad / trash just keep it 100 :lol:

Last edited:
The meek interview was good to me and I'm not even a fan of homie but he was speaking from the heart and didn't dodge not one question, sure him talking about material things gets annoying but pass that he got a good heart on why he seem to keep mentioning it so not even mad.

Big body bes still the best interview tax ever had and he need to come back on there.

The Jeezy interview was ok. His interviews are like Rick Ross to me.

He said he was drunk, but you couldn't even tell.

Listened all the way through now. He's just not a great interview to me I guess. He didn't explain much and tried to downplay his involvement in anything. Everything came back to his wraith or how much he makes a show. Basically the knocks that I've had on dude from day 1.

Like some of his music but he's near my age and the way he talks doesn't resonate with me.

it's funny how meek doesn't like wale but handles things in the same manner

didn't mind the interview tho

actually never had a problem with meek

never stopped listening to his music either

just don't like how he handled the drake situation at all

Meek interview was aight. I think you gotta take things for what they are. Meek just a dude out the hood who would've never thought he would have the chance at grabbing the things he's grabbed so I can see why it's always wraith & rollie talk with him. Not expecting anything too introspective from dude but I think he's got a good heart & at times has the right mentality to steer some youth in the correct direction.

Meek interview was aight. I think you gotta take things for what they are. Meek just a dude out the hood who would've never thought he would have the chance at grabbing the things he's grabbed so I can see why it's always wraith & rollie talk with him. Not expecting anything too introspective from dude but I think he's got a good heart & at times has the right mentality to steer some youth in the correct direction.

Pretty much sums up everything!

100% agree.

I would like to see where he is in say 5-10 years from now once he gets farther removed from the hood. Right now he is content with his position because when he goes to the hood no one is anywhere close to him in terms of status or wealth. Once he starts to spend more time with the ross, yo gotti, and to a higher level 50, diddy, jay, dr Dre. He will learn there is more to providing for people then a couple rollies and a rolls.

That was a big move for Tax. I was impressed Meek actually did him instead of say Flex, Angie or Hot 97. He didn't go in to a necessarily friendly environment. His growth since Troy Ave has been impressive.

another boring Jeezy interview. I pass on this with Combat.

Last edited:
As much as I disagreed with some of Meek's points mainly with "rapping". I feel hes 100% right about being
the only rapper that actually touches the people. Jeezy, Ross..etc they all seemed staged and very fictional
at this point. Meek will often break character and get triggered off small incidents.

I truly think he rides to his own drum, even when he mentioned Jay it wasn't like he praised him at all. He
mentioned he doesn't really kick it with the older dudes because of the generation gap. But this could explain
some of the reckless moves he makes on social media.

End of the day he's a street dude that became rich now and dates the biggest pop/rap star in the game. Most
people would kill for that position. His rapping stance I don't agree with but everything else is cool, who cares
he's doing what I eventually want to do.

I understand a lot of what meek does because he's basically using his real personality in the wwf

doing so gets frustrating quick

you dealing with nonsense at all times of the day industry wise

just like people do in everyday work situations

Math Hoffa is on Doggie's pod. That's good, because Salaam Remi was starting to bore me on Rap Radar.

Back
Top Bottom