The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe sounded like a ho in the beginning when it cake to cyhi but he cleaned it up later on. He should've started off saying that because all that they've been clowning Cyhi over was Ye

If Joe's going to be Media Joe, he needs to stop saying he'll clean such and such rapper up in a battle.IBut I see that he's just creating content for himself, it's still annoying. Media Joe insults rapper's ability on podcast. Rapper responds to the insult. Joe comes back on the next podcast saying well he's just a media guy. It's getting boring.

If Joe's going to be Media Joe, he needs to stop saying he'll clean such and such rapper up in a battle.IBut I see that he's just creating content for himself, it's still annoying. Media Joe insults rapper's ability on podcast. Rapper responds to the insult. Joe comes back on the next podcast saying well he's just a media guy. It's getting boring.

I think he'll stop. It is getting repetitive.

This was probably the worst episode in while, but was a slow week so whatever.

Also wondering what was the episode they recorded Saturday night

Solid eposide IMO I agree he has to chill on the hate if he doesn't want to return the energy it's corny. I can honestly see him selling his soul to Diddy. Says tons of zesty things on the pod but who knows.

That's a very even battle live if it happens. Why would it happen though?

Like it’s been stated that DC Marley Marl ep was great...I don’t mind the organized chaos that is DC, but the best eps are when NORE isn’t friends with the guest. We get real interviews that way vs him and his homies just kicking ****.

That Marley ep lead me to this Fly Ty Williams interview. It’s spread into 6 parts but it’s dope, he got ill stories.

Oh, I’m gonna put Sunday afternoon to the side for this.

**** almost made me turn off the pod man & i **** with Joe, but this ***** talking like he Jay-Z or something :lol:... talking about rappers using him as a rollout. Dude is constantly talking about other rappers skill level, challenging them & then backing out.

Ya'll boy Mero jumped in something he probably shoulda stayed out of :lol:

Many people on here don't like Tariq but that's my guy I like his POV :lol:

Mero is good guy too, just tryna defend Jamila but in this instance he shoulda just stayed outta of it. Her pops out here beating on black people in Chicago and going around looking like Rachel Dolezal

Dogf7QtUcAA_QT-.jpg

It was fine

Mal and Rory need to add more though. In slow weeks they can't just sit there and concentrate on Joe to provide the entertainment.

Feel like Mal is always quiet, Rory doesn't need to add ****. He does enough with his lame jokes that no one laughs at.

Parks been tryna chime in more. He's cool when he not tryna force a joke. He got a few lines tho

I feel Mero wanting to go to bat for his ppl but idk if she the one you wanna fall on a sword for :lol:

Tariq IS a cornball in a ill fitting suit tho, he got that part correct

They need to add their stories to Joe's. You can tell Joe is trying to push them to do it. He says I'm the only one, or you two have anything to add, but they just sit there.

Joe doesn't mind being laughed at, but they seem less receptive.

Mero PLAYED himself. Talking about some "bag" like Tariq ain't a self made millionaire and hasn't contributed more to the black community than he'll ever have. Defending Jamilah of all people ? She calls black people NEGROIDS while propping up her 53% European heritage. Son gotta eat that L

I don't know why dudes can't just say or do nothing. They defend people who wouldn't defend them if the roles were reversed

I noticed these "voices" are all clicked in with each other. CTG, Mero, a lot of these people that write for white owned companies. All of 'em defend each other and talk about "they're good people". And all of them have that corny/goofy vibe.

Mero always seemed like a lame that tries to hard but damn. :lol: He was backtracking hard and tryna use them weak jokes to get out that.

Many people on here don't like Tariq but that's my guy I like his POV :lol:

Mero is good guy too, just tryna defend Jamila but in this instance he shoulda just stayed outta of it. Her pops out here beating on black people in Chicago and going around looking like Rachel Dolezal

Dogf7QtUcAA_QT-.jpg
Tariq exposed her father might've really been a rat inside the Black Panthers. They wouldn't have let a former black panther become a cop. The black panthers was outcasted from society. Then he posted his record of complaints for beating people on the job. Tariq be on his ****. Solid dude.

Last edited:
I feel Mero wanting to go to bat for his ppl but idk if she the one you wanna fall on a sword for :lol:

Tariq IS a cornball in a ill fitting suit tho, he got that part correct

This is what I feel like got lost in all of this. Since when ****** put real credence into what Tariq says other than the lyrics to Mink Slide?

I know some of y’all mess with him, but he’s always come off as an Umar type snake oil salesman to me.

Back
Top Bottom