The Combat Jack Show Thread

Kanye Talk..|l

- Scatter Brain Joe jumping from convo to convo mid convo

-Rory and Joe battle weekly for who can talk over the other person

Last edited:
Mal is definitely a dirty public defender from the Bronx

The type that says “yeah they came at us hard but I got you probation... we’d rather that than having you behind bars though. I’ll buy you a drink after to get your mind off of it” :lol:

:rofl:

Joe being impressed by the MAGA member in the plane, but then coming down on Kanye? Joe has money now :lol: I wanted him to ask, if he thinks that about people at Starbuck's, what does he think of me or my people? That should be the real question. He really thinks dude doesn't waste time doing stuff he wants to do because he's rich? Just like people will turn their nose up at people buying sneakers, but will wait in line for a phone, Chickfila opening or on black friday. It's all relative. As if money is something you should worship and determines your worth anyway.

Speaking of worship. The Kanye thing is cultish, and it's a way of him trying to seek redemption. Nobody cares though. Most people have already drawn their conclusions with him, so there is no coming back.

The Cardi B thing is stupid. The name of the site is The Shade Room? Who wants to go to a site to hear good things about people? Why doesn't she invest her money in that and see how it does. It's about money and clicks. And Kodak and TI are two grown *** men. A site and the public is going to goad them in to something? That's on them. TI is 40. If they're both street dudes, why are they running to their phones? When she ran up on Nicki it was Shade Room's fault? If dude wants people to stop talking about his baby mama drama he should be wearing condoms. If you don't want people talking about your cars you got with no license, don't post pics. It's like nobody wants to take personal responsibility for doing nut ****.

Mal sounded like an idiot. So he got a triple double, it shows how empty it is. Who are all these great players on Portland besides Dame and CJ?

Speaking of worship. The Kanye thing is cultish, and it's a way of him trying to seek redemption. Nobody cares though. Most people have already drawn their conclusions with him, so there is no coming back.

I honestly think the way people look at Ye fans has been overblown for years. I don't see how they are any different than any other major artist. The same way that it's "popular to hate J. Cole" it's "popular" to hate Ye, say he's washed, say he's trash, or call his fans brainwashed.

He's mos def on a run to gain some traction back but it's not much different than any other artist going back to the drawing board after the drop the ball. But what's funny is if the people who are "so tired" of hearing about Ye would stop declaring how tired they are of hearing about him they might see or hear less about him. The whole process of saying loudly how much you don't care about somebody is irritating.

Kanye is in a worse spot than being hated.

Most people now probably don't hate or love him.

Most people are indifferent and chalk him up as crazy.

And most people are tired of hearing about him? How many people streamed his Coachella performance? Most didn't even talk about it, because nobody cared. Five years ago if Kanye was streamed live what would the reaction have been?

Just because NT didn't talk about it don't mean it wasn't talked about . Kanye is gonna be fine as long as he doesn't half *** another album

Just because NT didn't talk about it don't mean it wasn't talked about . Kanye is gonna be fine as long as he doesn't half *** another album

Nobody barely talked about it online other than the merch being sold.

And he's been putting out half *** albums for years.

Kanye was in the midst of a sold out world tour while he was supposedly "Cancelled". Yeezy sneakers is probably at it's most successful, And whether people love him or hate him people are gonna check his music out when it drops whether it be because they actually like it or they simply wanna say "see i told you he was washed"

Also in terms of the Coachella service... it was literally the second highest trending topic on Twitter only behind Easter lol, i know ya'll don't like the man but we can't be letting perception jump facts.

Now off that the Data convo was really depressing because in this day & age it's gotten to a point where it's difficult to not give up some of this info to these companies. And everyday Black Mirror gets more & more eerie.

Kanye is in a worse spot than being hated.

Most people now probably don't hate or love him.

Most people are indifferent and chalk him up as crazy.

And most people are tired of hearing about him? How many people streamed his Coachella performance? Most didn't even talk about it, because nobody cared. Five years ago if Kanye was streamed live what would the reaction have been?

Eh.
Has his fame or hype reduced from years ago, of course and that's a direct result of his actions costing him fans and support. I wouldn't say he's in a worse spot than being hated, he's just not as popular. Can't be on top forever, even tho nobody has really filled his spot when it comes to his influence in the fashionable musician

Nobody barely talked about it online other than the merch being sold.

And he's been putting out half *** albums for years.

Barely by what standard? And you also have to understand what sites you subscribe to. Although what you saw in your social media or online browsing is not the same as what is happening else where. He's lost some real estate but it's not at the depth people make it

And the quality of music thing is so personal that it can't be blanketed like that. Especially considering that he's still doing numbers. Even if it's not his old standards, he's still doing numbers. Just like Nicki sold well even if she didn't outsell Astroworld

Kanye was in the midst of a sold out world tour while he was supposedly "Cancelled". Yeezy sneakers is probably at it's most successful, And whether people love him or hate him people are gonna check his music out when it drops whether it be because they actually like it or they simply wanna say "see i told you he was washed"

Also in terms of the Coachella service... it was literally the second highest trending topic on Twitter only behind Easter lol, i know ya'll don't like the man but we can't be letting perception jump facts.

Now off that the Data convo was really depressing because in this day & age it's gotten to a point where it's difficult to not give up some of this info to these companies. And everyday Black Mirror gets more & more eerie.

Dave East was trending.

Did you stream his performance?

Dave East was trending.

Did you stream his performance?

Um yea i did, didn't watch the entire thing because i don't care for the church music theme. the performance was covered by basically every hiphop outlet & people paid attention to it, Even the people who "hate" kanye were discussing it or knew of it.

This idea that nobody cares is just false, If anything people who dislike him are more invested than ever because some of the things he says. Dude tweets some bull**** and suddenly it's a topic of convo for a few days. So whether people love or hate him, people absolutely pay attention.

Um yea i did, didn't watch the entire thing because i don't care for the church music theme. the performance was covered by basically every hiphop outlet & people paid attention to it, Even the people who "hate" kanye were discussing it or knew of it.

This idea that nobody cares is just false, If anything people who dislike him are more invested than ever because some of the things he says. Dude tweets some bull**** and suddenly it's a topic of convo for a few days. So whether people love or hate him, people absolutely pay attention.

Of course some people care, but his popularity has definitely waned and most people don't care anymore. That goes from him, to his music, and to his sneakers.

Mal doubling down on his dumb *** Westbrook argument. :lol: He is peak barbershop still arguing that triple doubles makes him the best player in the league.

Joe calling Kyler Murray, "Kyle" and then Parks correctly calls him Kyler. Joe asks who is Kyler and Parks switches to calling him "Kyle". :rofl:

Kanye has a ****ing legion of stans. That isn't going anywhere.

Yeah, they're loyalist still hoping and longing for the old Kanye, because they grew up on him.

But polo and Jordan wearing Kanye was replaced by walking dead sweater wearing Kanye Kardsahian years ago.

Yeah, they're loyalist still hoping and longing for the old Kanye, because they grew up on him.

But polo and Jordan wearing Kanye was replaced by walking dead sweater wearing Kanye Kardsahian years ago.

Seem like the only people really longing for the old Kanye like that seem to be the older crowd tbh

The young Kanye fans loved Yeezus and most of what he’s done musically since, all the new clothes etc

The perception is kinda different when you grow up alongside an artist coming up vs growing up during the midst of their prime.

Like theres rabid college aged Kanye fans that were like 6 yrs old when Late Registration came out :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom