The Combat Jack Show Thread

how yall feel bout yo girl sucking YOUR nipples

source.gif

Nothing wrong, nipples are an erogenous zone and i'd get a little sensitive when she did it. Not my thing though, part of it is really just letting her be free to let her freak flag fly and not hold her back.

Parks thinks the Knicks can turn this around quickly. Knicks been tryna turn it around for like 20 years. This was a terrible offseason for them, no way to spin it. They didn't get Zion, not even Ja Morat. And no all star FA signed with them. It's very possible that they could be trash for another 5-8 years.

I disagree...and it’s frustrating listening to ****** who are regurgitating media talking points. The same people disputing the media stories about players coming here are the ones saying they had the worst offseason of all-time because the media said people were coming here.

Name me those free agents the Knicks were going to sign this free agency outside of Kawhi Leonard that was going to improve the team more than to mediocrity? So we sign Kemba Walker and Tobias Harris to 4 year deals and fight for an 8th seed and a 15th pick every year.:lol:

Signing second tier free agents to max deals is what the Knicks have done over and over. If KD didn’t tear his Achilles then I’d be disappointed, but there wasn’t anyone out there other than Kawhi (who wasn’t coming to NY) who would have been an actual win.

Signing guys like Jimmy Butler and Tobias Harris would have been ‘same old Knicks.’

Y’all should know Mal doesn’t know much about sports, man. The Knicks very well may be bad, but it isn’t because of bad decisions they made this offseason. We’ll wait and see how our draft picks develop.

The Knicks are a mess and will be until Dolan is no longer in charge.

Jimmy Butler and Kyrie would have been better than the same ol Knicks

Trading Porizingis for what they got was a mistake. Especially when you consider what New Orleans and OKC got.

They have nobody on their team to attract free agents to want to sign.

I disagree...and it’s frustrating listening to *****s who are regurgitating media talking points. The same people disputing the media stories about players coming here are the ones saying they had the worst offseason of all-time because the media said people were coming here.

Name me those free agents the Knicks were going to sign this free agency outside of Kawhi Leonard that was going to improve the team more than to mediocrity? So we sign Kemba Walker and Tobias Harris to 4 year deals and fight for an 8th seed and a 15th pick every year.:lol:

Signing second tier free agents to max deals is what the Knicks have done over and over. If KD didn’t tear his Achilles then I’d be disappointed, but there wasn’t anyone out there other than Kawhi (who wasn’t coming to NY) who would have been an actual win.

Signing guys like Jimmy Butler and Tobias Harris would have been ‘same old Knicks.’

Y’all should know Mal doesn’t know much about sports, man. The Knicks very well may be bad, but it isn’t because of bad decisions they made this offseason. We’ll wait and see how our draft picks develop.
Forget Mal though. Nobody is getting their sports opinions from Mal. :lol:

Knicks flat out had a horrible offseason. Missed on everything. The lottery and FA's. Nothing went right. I understand not wanting to get stuck with B level players but if you're smart about it, it can work. Trading Kris was a bad move cuz it put y'all in a "all or nothing" situation. KD is actually friends with Kristaps, he gave him that Unicorn nickname. If Kris was still there y'all coulda paired him somebody else if not KD. Look at what Brooklyn did after they was a MESS. They built it up by signing people and trades, made the playoffs and it made them a attractive distination. They showed players that their front office has it together. Seems like a lot of Knicks fans have this all or nothing thinking. Either we sign 2 superstars or we just tank and give up. Nah, you gotta build SOMETHING. The Lakers was trash switched but they front offices got Lebron and drafted well enough to trade those players for AD (who wanted to come).

Also the Knicks have just had bad luck. Y'all was ready to draft Steph but Warriors was one pick ahead. Then the lottery this year.

I disagree...and it’s frustrating listening to *****s who are regurgitating media talking points. The same people disputing the media stories about players coming here are the ones saying they had the worst offseason of all-time because the media said people were coming here.

The Knicks are just an easy target. No one with actual basketball sense thinks the sky fell because they didn't land Third Eyerie and post-Achilles tear KD.

The real loss would have been inking 2nd/3rd tier stars just to placate the casual basketball fan.

NY, a big market, failed to land anybody notable. Simple. Anybody can get smoke.

Forget Mal though. Nobody is getting their sports opinions from Mal. :lol:

Knicks flat out had a horrible offseason. Missed on everything. The lottery and FA's. Nothing went right. I understand not wanting to get stuck with B level players but if you're smart about it, it can work. Trading Kris was a bad move cuz it put y'all in a "all or nothing" situation. KD is actually friends with Kristaps, he gave him that Unicorn nickname. If Kris was still there y'all coulda paired him somebody else if not KD. Look at what Brooklyn did after they was a MESS. They built it up by signing people and trades, made the playoffs and it made them a attractive distination. They showed players that their front office has it together. Seems like a lot of Knicks fans have this all or nothing thinking. Either we sign 2 superstars or we just tank and give up. Nah, you gotta build SOMETHING. The Lakers was trash switched but they front offices got Lebron and drafted well enough to trade those players for AD (who wanted to come).

Also the Knicks have just had bad luck. Y'all was ready to draft Steph but Warriors was one pick ahead. Then the lottery this year.

It's not bad luck. The Knicks have inept ownership and it trickles down. They gave up a franchise player for peanuts.

You can't build anything when your core is rotten.

What teams don't keep their lottery picks for a second contract, Phoenix and the Knicks. The two worst owners in the NBA.

The Knicks are just an easy target. No one with actual basketball sense thinks the sky fell because they didn't land Third Eyerie and post-Achilles tear KD.

The real loss would have been inking 2nd/3rd tier stars just to placate the casual basketball fan.

No, the Knicks suck. Since 2000, they've had four good seasons. And have struck out on top free agent after top free agent. They traded for Amare and Melo. And Phoenix literally gave him away, because of his contract and him not even being insurable. He had one good season, before his body broke down.

The sky did fall, because they've been counting on KD for two years. They created cap space for Julius Randle and Reggie Bullock. KD to the Knicks was set in stone like Lebron going to the Lakers. It was inevitable. However one team had actual talent(Brooklyn) and the other a bunch of possibles. Who would KD have rather played with, Porzingis or Kevin Knox? They even already had DeAndre Jordan on the team and could have re-signed him.

And they pushed it to 2021, for who? Giannis?

It's not bad luck. The Knicks have inept ownership and it trickles down. They gave up a franchise player for peanuts.

What teams don't keep their lottery picks for a second contract, Phoenix and the Knicks. The two worst owners in the NBA.

No, the Knicks suck. Since 2000, they've had four good seasons. And have struck out on top free agent after top free agent. They traded for Amare and Melo. And Phoenix literally gave him away, because of his contract and him not even being insurable. He had one good season, before his body broke down.

The sky did fall, because they've been counting on KD for two years. They created cap space for Julius Randle and Reggie Bullock. KD to the Knicks was set in stone like Lebron going to the Lakers. It was inevitable. However one team had actual talent(Brooklyn) and the other a bunch of possibles. Who would KD have rather played with, Porzingis or Kevin Knox? They even already had DeAndre Jordan on the team and could have re-signed him.

I'm talking about the draft lottery when I said bad luck dawg. :lol:

He tore his achilles. I don't understand why there's a particular subset of sports fans who seem to think thats some **** you just scratch off and keep playing...but the Kevin Durant they've been waiting for for 2 years doesn't exist anymore. He may be good again...but he is no longer the best player in the world...and he won't be anywhere near it at 33 with a year off. If they "lost" Free Agency...then they lost it the minute he went down on that Toronto floor and they had no control over that.

Like harlemtothebronx harlemtothebronx said. If that was a healthy KD that the Knicks struck out on...then sure...have at it. But Knick fans should be glad that it's Brooklyn that gets to conduct the Post-Achilles KD experiment.

The plan was always Kawhi or KD with Kryie. Two of the three, they said if they struck out, they were gonna get short term deals for everyone.

I like what they did. I wish we got KD or Kawhi but KD getting hurt made it a lot easier to accept.

We're finally not stuck in cap space hell and can move freely in a year.

Back
Top Bottom