The Combat Jack Show Thread

Anyone who wants to be half way famous who thinks people should listen and value their opinion.

What cracks me up is how she says I don't like him :lol: You don't know these people.

there's plenty of people i don't like who i never met based off what they do & how they act. I'm not gonna hate them or try and seek an active beef, but just from what i've seen so far i wouldn't really be welcoming an interaction.

Whole beef is corny. They're clearly trying to catapult Star Brim.

I don't see an iota of what some of y'all see in her.:sick:

I'm not sure how they're mad at NORE. Is there something specific that was said, or was it just having Troy on? This is media. ****** ain't putting off an interview for street code in a case they're not at all involved in.

God forbid a person from having an opinion :lol:

You can have an opinion, but you're in a gang at 30 and being Cardi's friend

Broad's dumb

there's plenty of people i don't like who i never met based off what they do & how they act. I'm not gonna hate them or try and seek an active beef, but just from what i've seen so far i wouldn't really be welcoming an interaction.

It's very female to say. Mysonne said something. I don't really like him. Joe Budden was saying saying, I don't really like him. First, nobody cares if you like them. Second, they don't care about you.

Men don't operate that way. I need a reason to dislike people I have never met or interacted with.

I dislike Drake's music, I don't dislike him. I dislike things about people. Not them as people. Unless it's some extreme they're in the klan type stuff.

Whole beef is corny. They're clearly trying to catapult Star Brim.

I don't see an iota of what some of y'all see in her.:sick:

I'm not sure how they're mad at NORE. Is there something specific that was said, or was it just having Troy on? This is media. *****s ain't putting off an interview for street code in a case they're not at all involved in.

Broads a bird

and she's very average in the looks department IMO

And a 30 year old female with the mentality of a 16 is a turn off.

Star Brim has a podcast? The bar is so low now.

Imma disagree bro. Idk much about her but seem like she really tapped in, _’s know her so I don’t thinks it’s a bad idea

I think w the podcast **** (like in rap) knowing a lot of ppl or ppl knowing of you can give you a huge leg up

Seem like anybody w a popping podcast right now is either already known on the socials, got inside info they can speak on or they know people/have relationships that make it possible to get guests

I peeped the podcast and it’s indeed trash right now :lol: but she already got ASAP Ferg on there. Bruh didn’t even know the name of the podcast he said he pulled up no questions asked

Not saying she gonna be the next Joe or nothing but she could prolly pull off a female Tax kinda wave if she take it serious and come correct, if she could get Cardi on there it would elevate it fr

Last edited:
Joe finally speaking out on Logic. He been dancing around it for years. Thank you
I’m gonna watch that Cuban Link interview

thought he's said for the longest he doesnt like logic
honestly havent listened to a whole budden pod in like 2 months

He’s danced around it for years, I haven’t heard the podcast in months but there’s a clip on Twitter and he finally says Logic is terrible

Thing is, Logic wasn’t always this bad. He had a few years where he was spitting and putting out pretty decent music.

He made that suicide song and his whole career went left. He has embraced the corn.

Back
Top Bottom