The Combat Jack Show Thread

First time listening to Nore on Joe Budden podcast and there is no way I could listen to him on Drink Champs. Can’t do it.

Last week when Joe said he ain't letting no bigdick ***** give him a massage, I felt that.

giphy.gif

I don't know. The new one. :lol:

:lol:

First time listening to Nore on Joe Budden podcast and there is no way I could listen to him on Drink Champs. Can’t do it.

You never listened to Drink Champs before?

Nore not realizing how people would take Troy Ave :lol:

Kanye fans calling Nore old :lol:

Charlamagne knew what he was doing, because he launched his youtube channel and got subscribers and viewers with that. Dude was trying to promote himself.

CTG definitely knew what he was doing.

I still don’t fault him for the interview. Yee and
Envy got their jokes off during the segment, so Gucci was entitled to respond. I been saying Envy was hypocritical to bring up that man’s wife when she had nothing to do with the situation. He is the same dude who stands on the “you can say anything about me but don’t say anything about my family“ soapbox, yet turned around and did the same thing he dislikes. Nah. Let Gucci get his words off. That’s sucker ****.

Last edited:
You never listened to Drink Champs before?

Nore not realizing how people would take Troy Ave :lol:

Kanye fans calling Nore old :lol:

Charlamagne knew what he was doing, because he launched his youtube channel and got subscribers and viewers with that. Dude was trying to promote himself.
Nah never . Unless I know people in real life to recommend me to check something out, it usually takes me a while to give things chances

I don't even **** with CTG like that but people trippin saying "he shoulda ride for them!!". :lol:

A whole lot of people have came up there and **** on CTG and Angela and don't "ride" for him. Most of the time they clown him about it. The thing is CTG can dish it out and he can take it. That's another thing I'll give him credit for. Envy is extra emotional and Angela still likes to pretend she's some innocent girl.

And what was he posed to do anyway? He don't know the truth about if Angela threw the p**** at Gucci or not.

gillie with the humble brag
letting everyone know his girl due makeup for marvel movies :lol:
i mean i follow her on ig
and already knew that but still

Back
Top Bottom