The Combat Jack Show Thread

Chingy puts out music?

Why don't you stream some Chingy so you can help his royalties.

A lot of young kids don't even think they're going to live until they're 25. I know I didn't.

So they do need and should be thinking about a will and life insurance. Especially when you're seeing your friends buried and seeing all these gofundme's going up.

And he said more than that, because he turned his nose up at Joe talking about it. Talking about his current lifestyle means he didn't need one.

and none of that is going to get radio or playlist play today.

If you want to get old Fab, you can still book Fab.

When hasn't summer time shootouts been about current music?

You keep saying this but none of these trendy records he's doing is killing the radio. These lil _'s ain't bumping the new Fab mixed in with the Lil Baby's, Uzi's, Gunna's etc.

Ok somebody explain to my old *** what a Russ is and why he has a pull up and a drink champs. This dudes name rings no bells anywhere I know but i'll just chalk that up to me being out of touch. Looked up his tracks and they are mid and he should just be another piece shuffled in the sea of flat sing songy soundcloud dudes but here he is. What gives?

Ok somebody explain to my old *** what a Russ is and why he has a pull up and a drink champs. This dudes name rings no bells anywhere I know but i'll just chalk that up to me being out of touch. Looked up his tracks and they are mid and he should just be another piece shuffled in the sea of flat sing songy soundcloud dudes but here he is. What gives?

It’s the weirdest thing people LOVE Russ (I don’t know anyone who does but this is something I’ve seen online) and at the same time people hate him and he was a running joke on the internet about two years ago. I know one Russ song it wasn’t a huge hit as far as I know. I don’t know if he’s a rapper or a singer or where he fits in hip hop.

Mal thinks a older rapper can reach this younger group of rappers, that ain't happening. Even when a older rapper tries give _'s some game they take it as "hate". They way too sensitive for a older person to tell 'em. They look at it like it's their parents tryna discipline them. One of these rappy/singy/trappy _'s need to say "aye, we on some BS, this **** ain't cool" for them to get the message.

I think the Russ **** came from Irv telling Nore he needs to include younger artist in his show.

Nick Cannon's battle rappers. :lol: No, that wasn't a good look for battle rapping.

Good interview minus the corny

The dinosaur **** is wild.

I think the Russ **** came from Irv telling Nore he needs to include younger artist in his show.

Nick Cannon's battle rappers. :lol: No, that wasn't a good look for battle rapping.

Good interview minus the corny

The dinosaur **** is wild.

Watching this now, **** funny when he talking about doing tap dance and stuff. It’s hard to watch cause these two Jews are so damn nerdy and goofy.

His recount of the Puff party should be interesting

I wouldn't have taken Gillie for a GOT viewer

Why is Rich Dollaz still on this show? Mona be stretching it with his storylines. He going on an I Hate Erica Mena Tour looking like a bozo about a chick he was sleeping with a decade ago

Last edited:
Idk how people watch shows like that.
Mostly sitting at the edge of my seat. :lol:

I'm the type to watch a bad movie and enjoy it, though. LNHH is so absurd it's hilarious.

I havent watched in years so when it ended it went right into the Hollywood reunion. It's such a ridiculous grouping of people, man. I'm watching this **** rolling 'cause Teairra Marí is talking...cut to Yo Yo spazzing out in the corner.

These shows jumped the shark like a decade ago and just keep getting more ridiculous.:rofl:

Joe gotta lot of nasty fits and moments on this show already. I’ll be listening on Wednesday just for the jokes. Fool look like a gay cowboy and then hugging and squeezing Safaree from the back like that.

I see they had like a 6 minute trailer. I'm watching. :lol:

Ain't nobody watching lnhh because it's so great. It's f'ery, **** funny depending on the cast.

Back
Top Bottom