The Combat Jack Show Thread

Wallo calling Mysonne just for everyone to corroborate that Gillie ate his food is hilarious

I'm not sure who JoJo Capone is supposed to be in Chicago, but all I ever do is seeing him promote himself on peoples channels.

I'm good on Gillie Da Koon and as long as it's with a A, and they're paying me and buying my music and supporting me so it's ok.

Welcome to the JBN
Screenshot_20200921-151739.png

I see Mysonne changed his tune about Vlad. Dude finally realized what everyone already knew.

Vlad doesn't give a **** if it doesn't hurt his wallet. The definition of a vulture. He's using us and our culture for profits.

People only apologize when their money is affected or they're legit sorry. That's why I'd rather him not apologize. He is who he is. If you don't see through that it's on you.

Just like it became uncool to **** with WSHH, the same needs to be done with Vlad.

I see Mysonne changed his tune about Vlad. Dude finally realized what everyone already knew.

Vlad doesn't give a **** if it doesn't hurt his wallet. The definition of a vulture. He's using us and our culture for profits.

People only apologize when their money is affected or they're legit sorry. That's why I'd rather him not apologize. He is who he is. If you don't see through that it's on you.

Just like it became uncool to **** with WSHH, the same needs to be done with Vlad.

It's good he see it but the whole situation was some BS anyway. I don't even buy Vald's excuse that he didn't hear the full quote. Farrakhan said "throw a stone of truth". It takes 2 seconds to hear that. Vald flat out lied or never heard it period. :lol: :smh:

I'm going to be listening to some podcast I've been meaning to listen to

I need to go back and listen to this one

and there are some Flip ones I need to listen to

The podcast space is becoming cluttered. I want to listen to Aqib Talib's pod, Shannon's pod. I don't have the time for all these pods.

Last edited:
Mal has to be a manager or a talent scoot (a&r). He definitely something b/c all jokes aside, he definitely isn't just some bum.

That Rocafella Trinity didn't seem like folks that would just have wastemen around them.

Stop. I know for a fact his sleeper picks helped a lot of artist. Some of those dudes views jumped by the 10's of thousands. Benny definitely rocked w/ him specifically outta everyone else in that room.

I think he says some wild dumb ****, but I'm not gonna discredit him.

I also kinda assumed Mal was just good off of being Biggs brother. I know Biggs made some crazy money during the peak Roc days and he seems to still be making money with his other ventures.

I could genuinely see Mal being privledged enough to just figure it out in life til the pod took off. He literally has two multi millionaires as brothers and was around one of the most successful hip hop labels ever. He might not have a day to day job but I could see him fostering relationships for a lot of dudes who are in the sports and entertainment industry. It doesn't seem like Mal is lacking for relationships within the entertainment/ sports industries at all.

He could also push pounds but I doubt it lol.

Back
Top Bottom