The Combat Jack Show Thread

Benzino isn’t/wasn’t wrong.

Looking forward to the full interview.

Yeah he on point 100% and Em himself has been honest about him being white and it playing a big role in his 10 million album sells. He said it on the Eminem Show. "If I was black I woulda sold half".

I don't know why people act like this is some brand new topic and tryna rewrite history. Em was and still is highly respected by his peers. He ain't even in my top 20 but people be going extra because today's white rappers can skip over the black audience which is f'ed up but Em ain't do that. He more than paid his dues.

To my knowledge Em himself ain’t never got out his body and said anything outta pocket on the race ****. so I never understood why people have this built up tension wit him :lol:

let the white boy make white boy music

The best in the game only stay about the music, you never see Kendrick, Cole, or Drake in any of this nonsense for promo or clout chasing on social media. I've never seen any of them go back and forth posting publicly with female drama, gangs, comments, or fake beefs. Dudes stay out of trouble and just kill **** when they drop.

They are the last of that generation.

“I don’t go back and forth on the internet
Real *****s don’t get into that”

The young prodigy, told y’all that out the gate.

I love Royce, but nah.

***** been going at fellow black men’s necks in Eminem’s name for too long. At this point, it’s kind of weird how he seems to act as a bridge for Em to everyone ‘cause Eminem doesn’t want to be outside.

Regardless of the topic, if a man can’t stand up for himself I can’t respect it. I respect even less the man who takes arrows like this regularly for the next man.

Havent heard about one productive conversation on that app, All I hear is drama about things that dont even matter in the bigger picture

You’re in the wrong group then.

Got a bunch of investment game on real estate, stocks, corporate taxes, etc.

Just like the internet - YOU have the choice - use it for toxic information or use it to informative information.

No difference on the app.

Mal said he thinks Thug was talking about a particular person , when he said the Hov stuff and that people in the industry say the same thing .

who you guys think he was talking about?

first came to mind was Kendrick but didn’t thug just get into it with French over him? Lol

he has relationships with Cole and drake so not them

Mal said he thinks Thug was talking about a particular person , when he said the Hov stuff and that people in the industry say the same thing .

first came to mind was Kendrick but didn’t thug just get into it with French over him? Lol

Damn sure ain't Kendrick if you seen the crowd reactions at his shows. :lol:

He don't need to say a word.

Just like the internet - YOU have the choice - use it for toxic information or use it to informative information.

Been tryna get on there to grab some gems before the app goes to ****. :smh:

I never used the app..I was saying the only time I hear/see it come up, its about drama. Im sure there are positive convos going on in there.

Yeah..Im trying to figure that out.. They said it was a "legend"

Back
Top Bottom