The Combat Jack Show Thread

Can't stand when people tweet stuff like this without any proof :smh: a link, screenshot, something.
I had to go digging for the info. Basically they all saying Tiffany defending her friend under some “follow the rules” type ****. They upset because the friend is white. I think the doctor chick started a room using someone’s name that wasn’t even in the room, and that’s technically against the rules? It’s all confusing.

Would need to get more information on that one. Joe's one of those "I'm big on mental health" people, so it's always strange if something pertaining to bullying is attached to his name.

Mal starting with the dumb ****. Because Harden was a 6th man ten years ago, he should be one now? Nevermind the scoring titles, MVP and hundreds of millions he's made over the past nine years. Yeah, I'm sure he'd be down for that at 31.

Im still trying to track down the dude that said people of African decent cant catch COVID.

:sick::sick::sick::smh::smh::smh:

People were running with it too

So a black doctor was dispelling Covid conspiracy theories that the Chakabars dude was spreading and Tiffany Haddish defending him? :lol:

I guess its always been this way to an extent, but it's interesting how certain black conspiracies almost run in parallel w the MAGA type conspiracies :lol:
:lol: You look crazy running with white people **** like qanon. I wish the entire world had a social media timeout for like month, youtube included.

Yeah I be peeping Tariq Nasheed on twitter nowadays on some “Look I ain't no trump supporter but *insert MAGA/Qanon type conspiracy* 🤔

:lol:
Feels like all that **** is just derived from a combination of ignorance and an inflated sense of self. Too lazy too take the time to educate themselves, too self consumed to admit that they don’t know something.

Bunch of cults of personality for people with confirmation bias.

Back
Top Bottom