The Combat Jack Show Thread

I can live without the Saturday episode. Sometimes they don’t have **** to talk about and it’s hella annoying when Joe gets in his “these guys won’t share anything” bag.

He is/can be a very good interviewer. It's just the rants & antics (mostly) outside of his job. There's he been around & relevant for 30 to 40 years. He gets some great stuff out of the older dudes that you wouldn't hear elsewhere:

He's had great guests but him being interviewed ain't what I wanna hear.

Hold on, these ****** gonna get back to the jokes and **** that got them popular? But make boys pay for it now? :lol:

Not paying $25 but it’s dope . Happy for joe

only thing I don’t like is they were just ****ting on Charlemagne for his title @ iheart and then he comes with head of creator equity 😂😂😂😂

To be fair he did say ****** just be making up titles in corporate & he also did it at Complex :lol: I believe he was running with chief culture curator or some bull****

All Jokes aside shouts to him if he really is getting a advanced role over there, in terms of "creators" and artist Joe has shown a knack for being ahead of the curve & predicting which tech the hiphop culture would embrace next.

Joe tasting his own *** is hands down one of the craziest things he’s said on this damn podcast.
I use to have a bunk bed. Anyway, I got lazy one night and wiped my jizz on the metal bar above me & as I was one the brink of sleep some plopped right on my bottom lip and almost in my mouth. Didn't get in it though, and I just realized when typing this that that happening caused me to fall asleep w/ my mouth closed.

Back
Top Bottom