The Combat Jack Show Thread

I paid and watched. It was cool.

I don't think the pod ever comes back to what it once was. Sounds like Mal is all the way out.

Sounds like Joe wasn't really living up to the contract and the guys weren't willing to stand for that and the disrespect. It eventually snowballed into bigger issues.

Oh and Joe prolly shouldn't have cracked all those wedding jokes on Rory u can tell he took that to heart and homie was going through it at home.

That’s a nasty photo. Bruh looking like a whole groupie :lol:
:lol: Pause but looks like when her flight comes in early and she just gotta follow him around doing **** and looking a little annoyed till they hit the telly later.

I might pay the pod just to say **** Joe. With everything he preached specifically, even if everyone ****ed up he still looks the absolute worst in this scenario. Probably doesn't mean much but doubt i'm willing to listen to this dude rant about that bull**** anymore, plenty of content out there. You expect a blow up but not this, not "equity, ownership, creators, corporate".

6EBA36D4-4F0F-47C0-BC8F-BB8E325C401A.jpeg

Just fired it up

Giving me an excel spreadsheet when I ask for accounting is :lol:

I don’t know how this hasn’t BEEN over. If we have a profit based split and I have no access to the numbers, you can tell me anything. Joe has been clear on what he thinks people should be paid, so it’s not out the realm of possibility for him to be paying them what he thinks should be happening and not what the numbers say it should be.

Even the fact that he says they were “overpaid,” sounds more like guilt than being a good guy.

Mal with the " I aint gonna let a ***** defamate my character" :rofl: rollin

Parks really gotta shut up on the matter

Nah Parks has just as much say. These ****** been doing this in his house for how many years? How come Joe don't talk crazy to Parks like he does them?

Do Mal and Rory say anything about Parks in their response? :nerd:

Yeah if you saying you taking care of me I appreciate it but I'd still wanna see the actual numbers.

People were telling Ray Charles they were taking care of him while robbing him blind. U gotta see the numbers.

That's the same **** Birdman be doing. ****** ask about the contract and he gave em a "raise" :lol::smh:

Cool to hear their side officially...but all they did was re-affirm what any sane mind gathered from Joe's side of it. Seeds were planted before the money came in...and **** went further left when the money came in and Joe/Ian start moving funny.

It ain't really have **** to do w/ ****** starting their own YouTubes, Akademiks, "contributing more", etc. Those are all convenient excuses to dance around the root cause of everything, which happened before the money even came. Of COURSE the energy got stale eventually.

Can't wait til ****** start Juelzing his Patreon rant about "creators" in 9 months when that **** go left too :smh:

Mal ain't wrong. U know how many ****** flooded his comments with weak *** detergent jokes this week.

You could tell Mal took those comments real personal and I would too, especially if I was having it.

Joe a wild dude in general for some of those insinuations and he knows that. That's some slick **** chicks do when trying to be shady but he really put that out there publically on a dude that's supposed to be his man's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom