The Combat Jack Show Thread

Ice T was a great guest but NORE needs to lessen the peanut gallery. Then the phone interruptions from Capone and Benzino, let the nephew handle that ****. Ice had good stories, NORE had some good questions but the entourage ******* it up. ****** is probably eating pernil and shouting in the background.

Ice T rollin 100 deep and having Benzino shook. :lol:

He said they was gonna make New Jack City 2 but the heat from Cop Killer killed it. Wonder how that movie woulda been.

Nore has too many people up in the room/place at times

You aren't there to do anything but clap and blow the horns. Relax

I never looked at New York Undercover as a New Jack City ripoff, guess I was too young.

Capone asking Ice if LL took down Darlene. :lol: His breakdown of the cover was dope.

That's why I liked Capone coming. He didn't beat around the bush :lol:

I never looked at New York Undercover that way either.

What Ice said about checking your boys for fake rhymes, I've been there. Used to have a friend that was always rapping about bricks, I had to tell him "Who the **** are you kidding? You never even held a regular brick much less coke. FOH"

NORE posted a pic of Chris Rock and Jay with him.
i can see him gettin chris rock on there b4 jay lol

jay acts too exclusive sometimes lol...if tax wasn't locked up im sure he would have eventually had him as a guest

Nore needs to get more rap legends from Texas and Louisiana on there..if he can pull of a cash money interview  that would be big..even if its just jmannie,juve n turk

I would say a Webbie Drink Champs would be  epic..but knowing them 2 the whole interview would be a hour long side conversation about random stuff lol

Last edited:
Kast one on its the real was really good.

Kast is a good story teller and he handled their weird commentary really well

Nore has too many people up in the room/place at times

You aren't there to do anything but clap and blow the horns. Relax

Agree 100%, they kill the vibe or just won't shut up. If I was a guest I would prefer just the interviewers.

Just saw Nore's IG post and damn his fake teeth look :x None of those dudes up in the studio gonna tell him thats a bad look

Is that Chris Morrow in the middle? I didn't realize BI was on Loud Speakers. Morrow and Combat have come a long way.

Yeah.

It's crazy how much I came around to Joe's podcast. Started going back a few weeks and checking out a few of the previous ones to pass the time.

Still think CTG is gonna keep him around. His racist comments are main reason why people talk about that show. I think if he was gonna get rid of him it woulda been happened.

Yeah.

It's crazy how much I came around to Joe's podcast. Started going back a few weeks and checking out a few of the previous ones to pass the time.

As soon as they got ol girl outta there if got better by 10 fold. There convos remind me of the vids he use to throw up on YouTube.

EFN: So if your dad is black who is the Italian :smh:

Sometimes I think he's dumber than Envy

Still think CTG is gonna keep him around. His racist comments are main reason why people talk about that show. I think if he was gonna get rid of him it woulda been happened.

that's true and not true

it's true cause that's all that happens now so if you listen that's all you can talk about

it was way more to talk about when the show was good

but yes ctg still caping

Last edited:
C is operating from a place of "this is legit my mans" and I can imagine most of us have had a friend like that who we've gone to bat for despite other's perceptions of them. Straight up I want to believe Schulz isn't really like that, but some of the **** he says I can't help but to think "yo, only a bigoted person would be on that frequency of thought". Tbh I don't see the show lasting much longer, but for whatever it's worth, I'm glad they called him out on his BS.

Last edited:
I don't see how any black man can call this dude a friend. Having friends that do or say wild **** is one thing but being friends with a dude that has racist views is totally different. Whatever friend you think you have, you don't.

CTG is the same dude that wants to "change" Tomi Lauren so that tells you the type he is. He wants to change their mind while they keep saying racist ****.

Last edited:
Any self respecting black man would've put that clown in his place a long time ago, especially considering if you see him often and work together.

C is operating from a place of "this is legit my mans" and I can imagine most of us have had a friend like that who we've gone to bat for despite other's perceptions of them. Straight up I want to believe Schulz isn't really like that, but some of the **** he says I can't help but to think "yo, only a bigoted person would be on that frequency of thought".

what more do you need?

that's a dangerous mindset to have

if someone is displaying characteristics of being dangerous or unstable you believe them

he was talking to ol girl like she was his (then) weak minded girlfriend

but she is far smarter than him and he felt he had a leg up on her cause he was white

This conversation was long overdue. I think the final straw was after the Angela Rye interview. Schultz even said he realized that he ****** up because the convo the two had off camera was great and would've been great for the podcast but he ruined it.

the last ep of the brilliant idiots wasn't bad at all, i also don't mind Chris jumping in on certain topics & Wax is always there for the :lol:

the last ep of the brilliant idiots wasn't bad at all, i also don't mind Chris jumping in on certain topics & Wax is always there for the :lol:

Wax was always a breath a fresh air with his 1of1 views and perspective. Is he still around?

This conversation was long overdue. I think the final straw was after the Angela Rye interview. Schultz even said he realized that he ****** up because the convo the two had off camera was great and would've been great for the podcast but he ruined it.

I think so too, before the A. Rye episode I wasn't really listening to the show. The one I listened to right before hers was Tariq Nasheed's ep. Schultz is burning bridges and I don't think he realizes it. He's not even on his boys MTV show anymore.

Wax is when I listen. I need to listen to last weeks.

Any self respecting black man would've put that clown in his place a long time ago, especially considering if you see him often and work together.

The bad thing about it is that it's beneficial to Schulz to be friends with Charlamagne. What does Charlamagne get out of it?

Back
Top Bottom