The Combat Jack Show Thread

Envy talked about the Rory situation on his podcast.

He didnt bring up the LA situation. Envy seems to enjoy making people feel like he has power over them. Not sure if its insecurities or he reads too much 48 laws of power.

Envy talked about the Rory situation on his podcast.

He didnt bring up the LA situation. Envy seems to enjoy making people feel like he has power over them. Not sure if its insecurities or he reads too much 48 laws of power.

Cliff Notes?

They started off with Desus and Mero

Went on to talk about Rory
-Claims Rory was talking about him on the podcast a lot
-Then wanted to use "his platform" to promote his own brand
-Said nah you not doing that and shut it down
-Said he called Joe and Joe agreed and even said I dont know why he would have thought that was a good idea

But prior to this when speaking on D+M he said he cant be fake with people and if he has a problem then he would say it to their face. I dont see why he wouldnt have told Rory there was an issue in LA when they ran into each other unless he was just waiting to pull a move like this.

Listening now.

Edit: Oh **** I never knew there was a term for that lifestyle. :lol:

Slick been on that wave for the past year.

Last edited:
They started off with Desus and Mero

Went on to talk about Rory
-Claims Rory was talking about him on the podcast a lot
-Then wanted to use "his platform" to promote his own brand
-Said nah you not doing that and shut it down
-Said he called Joe and Joe agreed and even said I dont know why he would have thought that was a good idea

But prior to this when speaking on D+M he said he cant be fake with people and if he has a problem then he would say it to their face. I dont see why he wouldnt have told Rory there was an issue in LA when they ran into each other unless he was just waiting to pull a move like this.
he speak on why he still aint said anything to trey songz

Yep. Was listening to some old episode the other day and he was talking about Troy. Just had to shake my head.

Son would always say **** like “I’m too smart to slip up and go back to jail” and constantly acknowledged his prior two strikes. :smh:

Tax had some great episodes. Especially the first one with Beans.

Never felt like listening to Desus and Mero podcast. They're ok but not that entertaining to me.

That last Trappin anonymous does touch on some good points tho, Chicks be out here demanding ****** to spend THOUSANDS on em & dude has no other intention outside of smashing. You can take that have an amazing Vacation & smash bad joints out there daily. If a dude about that trick life the ***** might as well be efficient.

Back
Top Bottom