The Combat Jack Show Thread

Did Spotify JUST Add The Playback Speed Option? I Never Listened To Podcasts On Here Since The ‘Mogul’ Jawn..

I Clould’ve Swore This Wasn’t Here When They First Made The Announcement ..

DJ Benhameen is the guest. Dallas and A-King reminiscing with him about the Combat Jack Show days. I love the BBQ money jokes. I attended that BBQ in Bushwick in 2011. I helped Dallas bring the meats out (pause). Bronson, Danny Brown, Jon Connor, Party Supplies, Maffew Ragazino performed. Statik Selektah spun a bit, Benhameen, Meka from 2DopeBoyz (which is where the "Benhameen won't DJ before Meka" joke comes from). I saw El-P chilling with Killer Mike before Run The Jewels even started, before R.A.P. Music dropped. Hipster *****es were playing volleyball in bikini's. Epic moment in Combat Jack Show history.

Did Spotify JUST Add The Playback Speed Option? I Never Listened To Podcasts On Here Since The ‘Mogul’ Jawn..

I Clould’ve Swore This Wasn’t Here When They First Made The Announcement ..

I think they just upgraded their whole podcast layout recently...because early last year they didn’t even have the 15 second scrub button you had to use the seek bar. You couldn’t dl eps neither.

And I didn’t listen to this yet, but seeing that it’s only 2 hrs, did they say they’d be shortening the eps?

Probably in the minority, but the only way I’d consume the pod twice a week is if the eps were all shorter, i don’t need six hours of Budden content in my life :lol:

I think they just upgraded their whole podcast layout recently...because early last year they didn’t even have the 15 second scrub button you had to use the seek bar. You couldn’t dl eps neither.

And I didn’t listen to this yet, but seeing that it’s only 2 hrs, did they say they’d be shortening the eps?

Probably in the minority, but the only way I’d consume the pod twice a week is if the eps were all shorter, i don’t need six hours of Budden content in my life :lol:
U trippin
Makes work
And my commute a breeze

He Mentioned No More 3 Hour Episodes..

I Personally Don’t Mind The Length (pause), My Only Issue Is Everytime It’s A Super Long Episode It’s Because They’re Discussing One Topic For Over 45 Mins So It’s Not That We’re Getting More Content, We’re Just Getting A Longer Convo..

Jon B Story :lol: :lol:

The conversation about people who hate being rappers might be good. Em is definitely at the top of that list.

And Nicki and Kanye are definitely trying to reach out to young rappers for help in relevance.

And I agree with Joe if you are a superstar you set the trends. It's weird as hell Kanye is 40 and Nicki is 35 hanging around people 20. Especially someone so different like Turkey or Lil Pump. Why hasn't Nicki done it with one of the countless new female rappers. With J Cole it seems natural, because I think he's trying to understand it and provide and outreach instead of just hating. They seem like they're after a look.

Listening to brilliant idiots and dude mouse jones is mad annoying on here . Dude reaching for jokes about Mal/Rory and the ivy Rivera chick sucks

The conversation about people who hate being rappers might be good. Em is definitely at the top of that list.

And Nicki and Kanye are definitely trying to reach out to young rappers for help in relevance.

And I agree with Joe if you are a superstar you set the trends. It's weird as hell Kanye is 40 and Nicki is 35 hanging around people 20. Especially someone so different like Turkey or Lil Pump. Why hasn't Nicki done it with one of the countless new female rappers. With J Cole it seems natural, because I think he's trying to understand it and provide and outreach instead of just hating. They seem like they're after a look.
I ain't heard Kanye and Lil Pumps song (probably trash) but when I heard they did a song I was like that's a big reach for Kanye but nothing surprises me when it comes to him. Nicki just just flat out desperate. She was tryna attach herself Uzi, Migos, now 69.

Finally getting around to this

I don't get it. Vlad calling up Jamar to tell him that Em responded, want to come on my show :lol: Like he doesn't have his own platform.

I agree with this 100%, because Iv'e been saying it. He wasn't nice like Joe, which Em still took offense too.

From that snippet....I can already tell how Jinx's message is going to get misunderstood and interpreted as "all live matter or anti-black" :lol::smh:

I thought Remy was doing a lil too much on that first ep...but then after I thought about Scottie Beam and how she was on the show...I can tell I'm going to need Remy's POV.

Was this posted? I missed this

I love Remy. :lol: She raw as hell

Finally getting around to this

I don't get it. Vlad calling up Jamar to tell him that Em responded, want to come on my show :lol: Like he doesn't have his own platform.

I agree with this 100%, because Iv'e been saying it. He wasn't nice like Joe, which Em still took offense too.
This was better than Joe's 2 hour, at times rambling rant.

Somebody made a comment about him always having someone on a platform to push around. Marissa, Ak, and now Jinx. I dont think he's tryna punk Jinx but I dont think Remy respects him at all.

I’m a call a spade a spade
Remy one of them females
Who will talk **** to a dude
But the second he start talkin his **** back she quick to go get her brother or dude
One of them loud *** females
Who think cause they talk loud
That they sayin some ****
Or cause they talk loud
They won the argument
Wish a female would call me stupid
And continuously do it

That sounds accurate. She just there to argue to be honest. She will give the show a strong social media presence based on all the loud talk she has to give.

I hope this show works in seasons tho and they have revolving hosts.

I’m a call a spade a spade
Remy one of them females
Who will talk **** to a dude
But the second he start talkin his **** back she quick to go get her brother or dude
One of them loud *** females
Who think cause they talk loud
That they sayin some ****
Or cause they talk loud
They won the argument
Wish a female would call me stupid
And continuously do it

What would you do? Hit her :ohwell:

She's the type who grew up fighting her bothers, so she would fight a dude.

Back
Top Bottom