The Combat Jack Show Thread

Be yelling about absolutely nothing too, like what you raising your blood pressure like this for? His opinion on films is complete trash.

My major was engineering, but having my eyes opened to that was still interesting and lead to wanting to research more. I understood why Parks asked for that aspect of it, doubt it's anything more than that.
I didn't like his tone tbh

A black man stating that he's starting to educate himself on the Haitian revolution should never be questioned by a white man if he went to college

Black men needing college to realize his history or lineage is funny to me

I didn't like his tone tbh

A black man stating that he's starting to educate himself on the Haitian revolution should never be questioned by a white man if he went to college

Black men needing college to realize his history or lineage is funny to me

Don't think Parks meant anything by it just an example of people assuming the only way to gain knowledge is through traditional schooling methods.

Is kind of wicked that the first place a black man is suspected to get knowledge on his culture comes from a place this is usually predominately all white & taught by people not of your culture.

Don't think Parks meant anything by it just an example of people assuming the only way to gain knowledge is through traditional schooling methods.

Is kind of wicked that the first place a black man is suspected to get knowledge on his culture comes from a place this is usually predominately all white & taught by people not of your culture.
Yea I don't think Parks is a bigot nor racist

Just shows how nuanced even a "good" relationship between black men and white are

Certain things shouldn't be said even if it comes from a non disrespectful place

Forgot when they did that sketch when Earl was pretending to be Joe and they **** on his beard :lol:

BabyishHorribleBlacklemur-small.gif

I heard she's talented, but I've only heard a few songs and it's not my lane. She has crossover appeal.

I think one issue is Azealia could be bigger if she looked better. So I think that's one issue she has, she sees chicks who aren't very talented who get down off that pole and have others write for them and become stars.
Yeah a few of hers songs okay. She got her whole artist bag going.

And yeah she been on that I've been discriminated against and given less opportunities cuz I'm dark skin awhile back. That's why she comes off so bitter some times.

Joe yelling about the beef, while still not understanding that ****** don’t handle **** like they used to back when he was outside.

and Parks opinion he dropped within this was valid too.

I don’t listen to Skillz music outside of the wrap ups but his Drink Champs ep was pretty dope. I didnt know he was discovered by Q-Tip.

His X story was dope and funny as hell it’s in the last 10 mins or so if you want to check it out.

His story about waiting back stage to fight Rev Run for playing him twice was hilarious :lol:

Told a story bout Jay walking in the studio looking for Timbo, they played him a beat Tim had for him and Jay bounced a tennis ball on the floor for a few mins mumbling and recorded Lobster and Shrimp in one take.

What exactly was Joe's angle in that killer music argument? Because dudes ain't Drake level celebrity and successful it don't work? :lol:

Also his back pedal into "this is JOES opinion on" when he starts getting shot down don't work the same against ice and ish.

Guess Angela Yee did that quando interview cause she’s cool with his manager , not sure if she should of though

Envy said people were calling him asking if he’s good in Chicago and ok smh

Mal really has built up a c grade idiot Colin cowherd type persona

If I saw that Snowfall tweet on my TL from anybody else I would’ve kept scrolling, Mal tweets it and the **** trending :lol: :smh:

Bruh prolly too apathetic to spin off his own **** but that character plus his connection to NBA players and rappers could prolly get some traction

Back
Top Bottom